[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This escarumba made a video playing with a stack of 20€ bills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

http://www.miragens.abola.pt/media.aspx?id=27727

How fast do you predict his decline?
>>
FLOCKA
>>
>>76849842
Was that the incident he was referring to in his fb post?
>>
>>76849842
>tfw peak at 18
>>
Players often times decline pretty quickly in their mid-thirties.
>>
>>76849884
So he peaked 20 years ago?
>>
>>76849883
i think so
>>
>>76849842
You're just jelly because you're not rich.
>>
drenthe 2.0
even has the same shitty technique
>>
It's already over
>>
I guess he will be loaned to a random midtable /bundes/ team. Thiago, Vidal, Kimmich and those two new signings don't leave much space for him on Buyern's midfield.
>>
bayern used to be better than this, what happened
>>
>>76850031
>bayern used to be better than this
kek
>>
So how much money is in there?

about 3.5k?
>>
Should've gone to Man Utd.

Kingsley Coman, Xherdan Shaqiri, Breno, should tell you all you need to know that Bayern Munich don't give a shit about Youth Development
>>
>>76850081
I know Shaqiri has slav blood but is he also a criminal?
>>
>>76850106

he's albanian, what do you expect?
>>
>>76850106
Gotze? Badstuber?
>>
>>76850126
I got confused because you listed Shaqiri with three criminals.
>>
>>76850064
they were
5-10 years ago they never splashed the cash on complete shit
sure they'd pay too much because that's what people do when they're selling to bayern but never even remotely like this
>>
>>76850081
it's not they don't care about the youth development - from beckenbauer to lahm, bayern developed tons of teens into first-class players.
the problem are the last signings - tanned europeans/world citizens who are prone to criminal activities
>>
>>76850198
They're literally Chelsea tier now when it comes to youth development.

Oh well I'm sure Renato will be happy when he's a worse player he was at 22 than he was at 18 but millions richer
>>
>>76850169
theyve always bought lots of flops, like everyone else, and theyve always bought troublemakers with antisocial tendencies like effe or basler.
>>
>>76850229
well, the problem is that portugal doesn't have a vacuum cleaner brand to sponsor him
>>
>>76850230
A typical Bayern flop back in the day would be someone like Petersen - a gamble, but with (for Bayern proportions) small stakes that eventually turned out wrong.

Absolutely highest profile transfers were virtually never flops for Bayern.
>>
>>76850269
this. they got prime robben for what, 25 million? kek
>>
>>76850259
Portugal is racist, Eder and Renato Sanches should be in the team but flops like Andre Gomes and Silva are preferred
>>
>>76850269
at least they bought Renato Sanches before the EC
>>
>>76850297
>eder
meh, it wouldn't hurt. probably could score another blotter
>rs
he wasn't even a starter at the u-21 team. he regressed tremendously in the last season
>flops like silva
as in Bernardo Silva? come on, there are limits to trolling.
>>
>>76850327
Andre Silva, Adrien Silva and Bernardo has shown nothing for ur NT
>>
>>76849842
Black people seem so worthy and righteous we really should fight for their progression more
>>
>>76850269
what about breno, poldi, pranjic, andi herzog, sosa, ali daei, schapapapa etc all of these cost a lot of money for their time, of course sanches is the biggest flop but that's because of the inflated prices these days.
>>
>>76850343
>Adrien Silva
He played every knock-out match in the euro 2016 campaign, neutralizing the threats of the opposite midfield. He's our best guy at doing that. Not your flashy player full of tricks, but still pretty good in what he's best at.

André and Bernardo still have to prove their worth in the NT, I agree.
>>
>>76850285
Real wanted to get rid of him and the other Dutchmen. ManU offered 12m. Bayern was willing to pay 24m. Same transfer window Inter paid 12m for Sneijder which seemed like the better deal at times. No one could have predicted that Robben ages so well.
>>
File: re.jpg (81KB, 502x710px) Image search: [Google]
re.jpg
81KB, 502x710px
>>76849842
His mom probably scolded him
>>
>>76850400
He was ok, still think Renato has more talent and in an attacking setting i really rate Joao Mario
>>
>>76850442
Very well written. Maybe he has a future after all
>>
>>76850400
Bernardo is great, dunno what you're talking about. He's still new to the NT but I expect him to be really good come world cup time if poop doesn't fuck him up
>>
>>76850506
He's great, but he still needs to prove his worth in the NT. I'm sure he will do, but so far he hasn't.
>>
>>76850506
Im expecting him to be Kagawa tier, he should have gone to a Spanish Club to perfect his technique
>>
>>76850464

>implying he wrote that, not some gestifute intern
>>
>>76850549
Oh my friend! It was a joke! HA HA!
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.