[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow.. really makes me think...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ztgwphbl1h6z.jpg (169KB, 722x1175px) Image search: [Google]
ztgwphbl1h6z.jpg
169KB, 722x1175px
Wow.. really makes me think...
>>
>>76845137
lmao didn't read
>>
File: hodor.jpg (22KB, 491x473px) Image search: [Google]
hodor.jpg
22KB, 491x473px
>>76845137
the jews did this
>>
>>76845137
>allegedly kill
he met nicole in LA btw
>>
imagine if abe lincolns whore of a mother didnt have him
>>
>>76845161
the jews would still have figured out a poltiically correct way to set the monkeys loose

disease finds a way to spread even in the most unfavorable of conditions, just the way of the world
>>
>>76845137
>we have to deal with the kardashians

That's retarded, if you don't watch their show or listen to what they say just don't do it. Nobody is forcing you to do it.

Fucking lazy fags that complain about everything
>>
>>76845161
Based Lincoln was gonna send the nigger back before (((John Wilkes Booth))) shot him
He was also gonna get rid of the (((centralized banking))) which is why he was assassinated
>>
>>76845300
yet another post which confirms the jews need to burn by the millions after being systematically gassed
>>
test
>>
>>76845177

EDGY
D
G
Y
>>
>>76845313
thanks canada, you sure do know a lot about blacks, living in your all-white paradise

i can't wait till you're overrun by disgusting niggers like the rest of us, and you swallow your "muh equality" till you choke on it
>>
>>76845289
Uh, every single girl ever that you will meet today watches and is aware of that shit, so no amount of autist-ostriching is going to make that less of a reality
>>
>>76845322
So what? If they see them is because they want to. Dont see the problem there.

It seems like one of those "stop liking what I dont like" things.
>>
>>76845319

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E
>>
>>76845385
thanks for that intelligent response
enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>76845385
Not even him, but why are Canadafags so insufferable?
>>
>>76845399
it's because they think they know what's happening around the world, but they live in a gated liberal community
>>
File: 2891201021902190.jpg (18KB, 494x266px)
2891201021902190.jpg
18KB, 494x266px
>mfw an american was fat and stupid near me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.