[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (431KB, 515x718px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
431KB, 515x718px
Would this team have won today against Germany with Almeyda at the helm? Does Mexico need to get rid of all the old players that are in europe and go with some young blood?
>>
No way but surely not 4-1
>>
Chicano delusion at its finest. That team would struggle against fucking Barbados no matter if God Himself would manage them.
>>
>>76844180
What happened to the first 3 Torres Nilos?
>>
>>76844180

They would've been better contenders if Javier "3 month goal draught" Hernandez and Giovanni "MLS" Dos Santos weren't playing.
>>
>>76844215
Lost their heads over some petty mercantile disputes
>>
>european players need to leave la!

no one actually believes this.
vela. >our best player, is worth more to the team than everyone on this lineup combined.
the problem is starting wasted potential like giovanni.
playing your strikers on the wing, forcing fucking aquino of all people to look for headers. and insisting that ratface start every game when he hasn't been in consistent form since the WC.
>>
Dont be delusional like the Murrilards who think their domestic my little sawker players are good.

If they arent in europe or arent transferring there soon, they are memes.
>>
>>76844180
Where is El Chuletita? I heard he's really good.
>>
>>76844243
yeah i mean honestly i dont actually think they should go this extreme but they definitlet need to cut about half the current team and replace them with young players from liga mx
>>
Ochoa
Layun-reyes-moreno-araujo-Aguilar
J dos santos-guardado-aquino
Vela-peralta/jimenez
>>
>>76844278
guardado is kill. Mexico will never be good until they get a stable DM
>>
>>76844260
Second division. He's shit BTW but surely better than a lot of mediocre sudaca players who get a chance
>>
>>76844289

Mexican academies don't give a shit about defenders, they won't even take a glance at DMs.
>>
>>76844310
yeah those sudacas have been top scorers for years in your league. only thing worse than mexicans calling their team shit is thinking liga mx is good
>>
>>76844266
the only player from liga mx that could help is probably burrito.
pulido has been exposed already, but i'd like to see him get another chance, especially with people like jona and tecatito that could feed him chances.
>>
>>76844243
>ratface
who? Herrera?
>>
>>76844340
>corona
>creating chances

oh i am laffin
>>
>>76844327
There are a lot of good sudacas (Hurtado, Puch, Sosa, etc.) but there are also a lot that are absolute shit and always start because managers like their "experience". Nobody said Liga MX is good but it's still unironically top 3 in America
>>
>>76844382
can you give me examples of this?
>>
File: 1491922233405.png (149KB, 333x416px) Image search: [Google]
1491922233405.png
149KB, 333x416px
>>76844180
no, but this team would have
>>
>>76844180
>Pizaro
ok
>Peralta
Chi-Peralta-MF
>Fierro
Vela
>Burrito
'key
>GutiƩrrez
J, dos santos
>Rivas
Aquino
>T. Nilo
Aguilar
>J. Sanchez
Moreno
>Montes
meh
>Ayala
meh
>Ochoa
just end yourself compa
Cota o Corona
>>
>>76844349
yes
>>
>>76844180
memexico a shit
>>
>>76844461
Kind of hard since a lot of them are are literal who's, you'll make me google some of them

Edno Cunha, some brazilian guy who played in second division and barely scored, was always played in favour of Alan Pulido (who ended up playing in the WC)

Luis Leal, the amazing San Tome international

Rodrigo Holgado, the argie that is so god he doesn't even have a wikipedia page

Dante Lopez, this guy scored like one goal every year but he was still prefered over mexican players

Fidel Martinez, the ecuadorian Neymar, he's been all over the league, playing like shit and always getting a chance

Martin Bravo, this guy actually had his moments but he's been shit for at least four years and he's still getting contracts

Luis Gabriel Rey, he was one of the best in the league but they tried to keep playing him as a starter when he was 35+ and shit

Gonzalo Vargas, he played in our league a long time ago but I remember he was absolute shit and always played 90 minutes

Hernan Rodrigo Lopez, this guy managed to play a full tournament as a starter for the richest team in Mexico before we all saw what a huge fraud he was

Narciso Mina, went from playing in the biggest/richest team in Mexico to literally missing the penalty that relegated Atlante, another shit player that got all kinds of oportunities

Alfredo Moreno, this guy was also good once but some teams still give him contracts when he's 37 years old and barely scores

Yimmi Chara, total shit in Mexico and still managed to play over 40 games

Alberth Elis, very young and barely played but is still a proof of how managers are always eager to give a chance to foreigners but not to mexicans

Federico Higuain, managed to get a comtracted in the biggest/richest club in Mexico because of his last name

Biancuchi, Messi's cousin, who's also a fraud and got a contract with one od the biggest clubs in the league

I could probably list over 100 shity players like this but it's really hard to remember them
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.