[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: cs_fcc_logo_.png (32KB, 580x624px) Image search: [Google]
cs_fcc_logo_.png
32KB, 580x624px
APOLOGIZE
>>
We fucking did it, it's a fucking madhouse in Cinci right now.
>>
>great fan support
>beats chicago 3-1
they better get an mls franchise
>>
I hate being an Ohioan, but FC Cinci is my only saving grace.
>>
Saw the game

Cincy outplayed the fire towards the end as well
>>
just read up on you guys.
very impressive - created from whole cloth three years ago and now defeating MLS teams.
you'll be tough to ignore now.
>>
>>76826284
DAD?
DAD!
>>
There needs to be Pro/Rel - fuck the MLS.
>>
Literally who?

No one gives a shit about your minor league divegrass team
>>
>>76826944
Apologize.
>>
>>76826930
this, it will increase competition and encourage investing

plus killing the whole "franchise" thing too and Americans can be equal to Mexicans
>>
>>76826930
>>76829629
There's literally 2 teams worthy of being promoted the rest are shit and poor, sorry, pro/rel isn't happening for a long time this topic has been discussed 100 times
>>
>>76830579
The only reason it wouldn't happen is because the owners are lazy penny-pinching cowards with no vision to take the league to greater heights.

The fear of relegation would absolutely increase the competitiveness of the league 10fold. The MLS still thinks it can run its league like the NBA or NFL who can do those things because they have a monopoly in their sports, but soccer is just as much a competition between owners and leagues as it is a competition between players.

I think it's fine at the moment that the entire league works together to pull off stuff that no team would be able to do alone like landing Beckham, and just getting a good foundation build before tossing everyone in to the fire, but at some point they have to plan to take off the life vests if they ever intend to be globally competitive.
>>
>>76826407
>I hate being an Ohioan
Why? I find it comfy, having lived in Cleveland, Canton, Columbus
>>
>>76830768
well said
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.