[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LEAVE CHILE TO ME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Cristiano-Ronaldo-posing.jpg (38KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cristiano-Ronaldo-posing.jpg
38KB, 640x400px
LEAVE CHILE TO ME
>>
The match is over, we won. Get out Donaldo.
>>
>>76825806
good luck in the final bro I like your team and posters
>>
File: 1466756705198.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1466756705198.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>76825776
>>
Can we do something about the Romanian posters?

Lately they have been the worst shitposters in tje whooe board. Nor even regular Canadian-type shitposters, it looks that they are legitimately retarded. You talk to them, you give them arguments, you try to explain, but they have so much shit in their head that keep going with their original (and wrong) claim.

They are also the biggest cocksucker. In every thread that is mocking Ronaldo, there's that gipsy trying to defend him.

The only good one is the ABL one. He is in my top 5 favorites.
>>
>>76827752
>not the Slovak

He's the GOAT poster on /sp/ period
>>
>>76827752
>You talk to them, you give them arguments, you try to explain

>>76821156
>S E E T H I N G
>>76819493
>HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA
>>76819630
>GET FUCKED YOU FUCKING GIPSY SHITPOSTER
>>76821971
>Fuck you nigger, nigger lover!!
>Fuck you shitskin
>>76820108
>Jajajajajajajajjajajajajajajaja
>>76819489
>Fuck Romania
>Fuck Portugal
>>76820435
>hahahhaha hopefully these gypsies kill themselves

>>76827752
>You talk to them, you give them arguments, you try to explain

you must still be seriously buttdamaged from that Concacaf thread.
>>
>>76827781
holy shit, you're actually autistic.
>>
>>76827762
>Literally has to false flag as his boogeyman because they don't actually exist

???
>>
>>76827781
does this absolute madman ever sleep?
>>
See what I'm talking?

This fag >>76827781 made a thread about "kek we and my Ronnie didn't care about the cup". How butblasted he had to be to make a thread about that? How is it possible that one person can suck so hard the dick of a poacher?

Even at the least mention of something he doesn't like in any thread he will appear showing his full autism.
>>
>>76827813
This is his life. When he loses control here, he truly has sunken to the lowest of lows and so he bitterly reacts angrily under the facade of shitposting.
>>
>>76827813
>How butblasted he had to be to make a thread about that?

how butblasted you spics had to be to make 25 threads about Romania when Portugal loses to Chile? you should collectively meet irl and go see a professional about that, some sort of 12 steps program, it's not looking good.
>>
>>76827781
El gitANO
>>
File: 33.jpg (90KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
90KB, 800x534px
why penaldo has such a big adam's apple? does he take hormones?
>>
>>76827908
It's because he always have a dick in his throat
means good luck in some cultures
>>
>>76827844
Every time a team gets knocked out of a competition there will be tons of threads about. That's how /sp/ has always been.

If there were threads about Romania, that's because (You) kept riding that faggot's cock for months, it happens when every user spams with his autism.

In the UCL and UEL finals there were threads about Slovakia and Australia. Don't think you are special.
>>
>>76827938
>Every time a team gets knocked out of a competition there will be tons of threads about. That's how /sp/ has always been.

>>76827813
>This fag made a thread about "kek we and my Ronnie didn't care about the cup". How butblasted he had to be to make a thread about that?

so you can do it but I can't? yours was pure uncontrollable anger "hurr durr gypsy" x200 while mine was a joke mickey mouse cup image. and how am I "buttblasted" ?

admit it holmes, you're still upset about the concacaf stuff. own it. I forgive you.
>>
>>76827967
The game finished 10 hours ago and you are still posting about it! Surely looks that someone is mad.

I don't care about rugby, and guess what? I don't post about rugby. You say that you don't care about the Confederations Cup and you post about it. See how retarded you look?

>yours was pure uncontrollable anger
They were making fun of you, that's far for being angry. You probably think that we have envy towards you because of some delusion conplex you might have. I can tell you that you can't be more wrong, everyone here thinks you are pathetic and that's why we laugh at you at every opportunity we have.
>while mine was a joke mickey mouse cup image. and how am I "buttblasted" ?
When someone loses and afterwards say that they didn't care, that means that they are seething, in full damage control. Big difference. Learn to lose mate.
>you're still upset about the concacaf stuff
Why bringing CONCACAF here? You are crazy.
>>
>>76825829
thanks
>>
>>76828046
Stop responding to him, you're just fueling his autism. He was BTFO hard in that thread on Concacaf and now his idol was exposed hard today. Let him seethe in the corner.
>>
>>76828046
>You say that you don't care about the Confederations Cup and you post about it.
that's the joke hermano, it's a mickey mouse cup when clearly it's not. I say I don't care when I clearly did care to some extent.

>>76828046
>You probably think that we have envy towards you
no, I see them as plain old shitposts and I shitpost and everyone shitposts.

>Learn to lose mate.
I never lose Miguel, I'm a natural born winner.

>Why bringing CONCACAF here?
because it sucks ass as a system, I can smell it from here.

>>76828065
>He was BTFO hard
no I wasn't.
>>
>>76827781
this isnt your usual romanian. this is advanced romanian
>>
>>76828120
>I'm a natural born winner
You are all day on spee, you are not a winner

>because it sucks ass as a system, I can smell it from here
I still don't know what CONCACAF have to do with Portugal vs Chile
>>
>>76828145
>you are not a winner
Yes I am, ask your mom.

>>76828145
>I still don't know what CONCACAF have to do with Portugal vs Chile
nothing, it's just shit.
>>
y'all are weird haha
>>
File: inna_02.jpg (18KB, 350x290px) Image search: [Google]
inna_02.jpg
18KB, 350x290px
>>76827752
anything Romanian >>>>>>>>> anything not-Romanian

Yallah you haters!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYaRoS71Mf8
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.