[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it was Higuain's fault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: chile-final.jpg (299KB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
chile-final.jpg
299KB, 960x623px
>it was Higuain's fault
>>
10th created by Romania so far after Ronaldo lost

he's not taking it well
>>
>>76822597
this is literally his life, what do you expect
>>
>>76822574
>Tsufags doing this damage control
>>
It always baffles me how players manage to miss penalties.
Like, you have that whole fucking square. Look at Bravo, he's a tall guy but looks tiny compared to that huge space behind him.
Yet football players, professionals who train how to kick a ball pretty much every day, manage to fuck it up. Like you could kick it with your eyes closed and still score most of the time. It's unpresentable.
>>
This is just sad
>>
>>76822597
He's on suicide watch, let him be. He probably betted his village cow and lost.
>>
>>76822574
Man go to a therapist, you are fucked up in the head.
>>
>>76822653
>therapist's
>romania

he is better off going to the village rapist
>>
>>76822638
Goalkeepers have autism comparable to baseball catchers. A good one will spend uncountable hours memorizing literally every pattern the penalty/free kick kickers have to the most minuscule detail just to know which side you're most likely to shoot at.
>>
>>76822684
I just realized "therapist" is literally spelled "the rapist"
>>
>>76822684
>therapist
>the rapist
Hmmm...
>>
>OL
>Lazio
>Bilbao
>Kiev
>Dnipro
>Juve
>Juve
>Milan
>Real
>Chile
>Chile
>Germany

Piguain has choked against all of these sides
>>
>>76822638
Cause if you kick too slow its easy to react to it, just look at the portugals penalties, slow as shit, very reserved, all saved, the stronger you kick the biggest even a small error will fuck up the shot
>>
File: sdfghj.png (1MB, 960x623px) Image search: [Google]
sdfghj.png
1MB, 960x623px
>>76822687
Yeah but look at all this space. Even if he got it right, he'd need a huge stretch to reach there. A strong strike in there wouldn't give him enough time to react, he'd have to jump before the player kicks the ball, yet players still miss the target or hit it low all the time.
>>
>>76822743
>he'd have to jump before the player kicks the ball
That's literally how saving penalties works though.
>>
>>76822779
I've never seen a keeper save a penalty in that area. At least not in the last ten years.
>>
>>76822825
Yeah, maybe, I'm talking about how saving penalties works in general. The keeper has to guess the direction of the ball before the kick.
>>
File: Higuain Misses EZ GOAL.webm (2MB, 848x464px) Image search: [Google]
Higuain Misses EZ GOAL.webm
2MB, 848x464px
>>76822574

>Implying it isn't his fault
>>
>>76822574
why is there a leaf flag there?
>>
>>76822693
>>76822698
activates those almonds
>>
>Divegrass matches are determined by something that may as well be a coin flip if they're tied in a meaningful game
>>
>>76822860
How in the fuck did he miss that?
>>
>>76822884
>superbowl is quite literally decided by a coin flip
>>
>>76822884
>blackman collide games are LITERALLY decided by a coin toss
>>
File: 1497224334006.gif (2MB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1497224334006.gif
2MB, 250x249px
>>76822891
hes shit
>>
>>76822895
>>76822910
The difference being that half the team can stop the other team from scoring as opposed to a very specific role player
>>
>>76822638
Footballers are trained to play instinctively due to the game being so fast. You actually have to consciously think with dead ball kicks, some players overthink it and fuck up. Countless world class players were/are shite at taking penalties.
>>
>>76822825
>I've never seen a keeper save a penalty in that area.
apparently you never kicked a ball on a real football field too

>>76822860
who's the assister? Anthony Cross?
>>
>>76822860
I remember Rui Costa talking about how Kroos is a player that makes very lil mistakes right before he did that

good times
>>
>>76822875
because chileans are everywhere
>>
>>76822929
>apparently you never kicked a ball on a real football field too
I have and scoring a penalty is pretty easy. And I'm not a professional, not even close. Maybe I'd have a hard time scoring a penalty against Bravo, but these dudes kick footballs every day. Every fucking day. How can you miss a penalty. Like fuck you should be able to at least do that much.
>>
The secret is to always kick to the center and up
>>
>>76822963
>I have and scoring a penalty is pretty easy.
not after 120mins m8
>>
>>76822978
Close your eyes and kick the ball as hard as you can with the tip if your foot and you'll have a bigger chance at scoring than those pussy Portugal niggers with their pansy ass shots.
>>
>>76822597

feel sorry for him desu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.