[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Athletics at Astros game THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

Fiers vs. WHO CARES LOL
>>
File: astros_i_m_$&#&@_okay_with_this.jpg (116KB, 583x594px) Image search: [Google]
astros_i_m_$&#&@_okay_with_this.jpg
116KB, 583x594px
wish I was at MMP brehs
>>
>>76803877
Same. I gotta start saving up for a trip in August tho, so probably no more games till October, except for this Sunday I'm going
>>
S P R A L K
W A L K
>>
File: RiceOWLS.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RiceOWLS.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
/a/stros!
>>
should be 2-0 right now
>>
Marwin?!
>>
marWIN.
>>
Should be 3-0 right now
>>
>>76804467

Who the fuck are you? I've been an Astros season ticket holder for 15 years. Longer than you've been alive, kid. Too bad my season tickets are worth about 6 jar of pickles because the Astros fucking blow it every year. I know your type. You're a Houstonian who just oh so loves baseball season, right? You go to the game, probably with your bf, snap some pictures, take some selfies, eat a hot dog, and just LOVE watching the Astros lose. Guess what, I FUCKING DON'T. Take your fake ass back to The Woodlands bitch. I speak nothing but the truth. This team is filled with perennial failures, beaners, white trash with disgusting beards, and worst of all, accountants and gardeners who held Jim Crane at knifepoint and demanded jerseys and are now hoodwinking an entire city.
>>
S P R I N G E R

P

R

I

N

G

E

R
>>
wtf they dont get homefield advantage for winning the all star game anymore?

we need to get all dem stros out of the game
>>
ready for the bats to wake up tbqhwyf
>>
File: 1494896844355.jpg (178KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494896844355.jpg
178KB, 1000x750px
Mexican pineapple Kramer with the basehit
>>
More like the oakland gays
>>
Bruce Maxwell looks like the SMASHED and SLAMMED version of Ice-T
>>
Is Fiers ELITE?
>>
>>76804980
no but Miguel Fuego is
>>
Gattis Grand slam?
>>
>inb4 triple play
>>
Eh. I'll take it, I guess.
>>
>>76805079

almost
>>
that was the worst rbi possible
>>
Why is there a homeless person seating behind the umpire
>>
File: 1491866033824.jpg (87KB, 388x366px) Image search: [Google]
1491866033824.jpg
87KB, 388x366px
Holy Jesus Christ.
>>
FieGOAT wouldn't give that up
>>
kill me (but kill Hoyt first)
>>
Oh wow. Another fucking whiff fest for the Astros hitters. So fucking annoying mother FUCKER!!! This slacked jaw beaner (Correa) should be selling Pineapples back in Spic town or wherever he's from. And while he's at it, put spazzy midget beaner Altuve with him in his pocket and deport each other. LOOK AT THAT can't even not get picked off without looking like a retard. So tired of this team.
>>
File: 1467070908248.jpg (77KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1467070908248.jpg
77KB, 400x500px
>Runner in scoring position in every inning so far
>Only one run
>>
CAN'T EVEN FUCKING RUN BASES CORRECTLY GOD DAMN IT!!!!! Listen here Hinch you fucking 50 year old frat boy faggot. I understand you don't have the sharpest tools in the shed to work with, but I don't give a fuck. You make millions of dollars to rest your leg on a ledge and call for Tony "Left handed 6.00 ERA nigger" Sipp or Joe "fat ass bitch" Harris. Where have you been all off season teaching this fucking retards the basics of baseball? I understand you are an Astros manager so there's a humongous learning curve, but these players don't even understand the difference between a ground out or their own microdick. Hinch, fucking blue eyed piece of shit, get your shit together or the Astros will fire you in two years (with sub 500 seasons) and you'll have to find a job where you do more than eat sunflower seeds and stare at Marwin Gonzalez's beaner ass.
>>
>wearing a jersey with someone else's name
>letting your girlfriend wear a jersey with someone else's name

How much of a cuck are you to do that
>>
me? I'm angry
>>
somewhat less angry now
>>
File: 1493861463991.png (6KB, 234x219px) Image search: [Google]
1493861463991.png
6KB, 234x219px
Ayy, nice double play.
>>
Jim Crane
AJ Hinch
Brent Strom
Dave Hudgens

Look at these names. These "men" are responsible for the perpetual under performance of "professional" baseball players that constantly struggle to reach .500. Wow, thanks for the great team to root for, Crane. Nothing I look forward to more than riding the syphilis plagued Houston Metro to Minute Maid Park, hopping over the group of heroin addicted homeless people engaging in glossolalia, waiting in a line for 35 minutes to take my keys out of my pockets, then make my way to my nosebleed seat to watch 9 retards take the field to undoubtedly create errors and give up 8 runs before the 7th inning stretch. Oh look at that, as I type, a fucking whiff with RISP. The DisAstros have turned RISP from a obscure stat for other teams to a Houston past time. I fucking hate this team and it's even worse listening to our announcers broadcast as if they're watching their son's pee wee game and claim everything is FUCKING HUNKY DOREY!!!!!!!
>>
Well there it is. Beaner Gomez gets his first hit of his career and Tyler White, another "up and coming" player who blew his load in two games struck out and wasn't on base to score. I fucking hate this team and every player, staff, and executive involved.
>>
I can't take it anymore. This team will always fucking suck. The last time the Astros had a good balance of offense and pitching was back in 2005 and they made it to the world series. Lost, per usual. Since then it's just been grab ass and intentional tanking and scooping up beaners from everywhere. I can never trust this team. And that fucking faggot Strom pisses me off more than my ex girlfriend who slept with another man and gave me genital warts. This fucking faggot can't make his pitchers be accountable for ANYTHING!!!!!!!!
>>
S P R O N G E R

H
I
T
A
R
O
O
>>
S P R A N G sprang
sprang S P R A N G
S P R A N G sprang
sprang S P R A N G
>>
Altuve is white right?
>>
Cuckrea'd
>>
>PHing Reddick for GOATis

good call lad
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.