[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verdict

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: christian Pulisic.jpg (104KB, 800x533px)
christian Pulisic.jpg
104KB, 800x533px
Is he, dare i say It...overrated by americans?
>>
Is Maine,dare I say it, Canadian territory?
>>
Next messi la
>>
>>76795786

Is he from Maine?
>>
>>76795976
I remember when you guys had the Next Pelé
>>
Yes.
He is going too be the best American player of all time though.
>>
most don't even know who he is lol, I only know because of this board
>>
>>76796320
He was just nominated for an ESPY for best breakout player of the year and will probably win.
>>
The famous who, OP?
>>
>>76796340
>some soccer twink winning it over Dak Prescott or Giannis Greek Freak

Lol ok
>>
>>76796405
>commercialball
>a sport

Nice try, Cletus.
>>
>>76796405
His only real competition is Dak Prescott. They'll pick whichever player will generate the most buzz, and while the Cowboys bandwagon is huge, the team USA bandwagon is probably bigger.
>>
no he's the GOAT
>>
>>76796025
>>76795976
do you say next X just because the skin colour? pulisic's style has nothing to do with messi's, same with adu and pele
>>
literally who
>>
How much can Dortmund sell him for? 22 million eurocucks?
>>
>>76796583
I agree, Pulisic actually plays well for his national team, while Messi sucks for Argentina. It's a bad comparison.
>>
>>76796617
you saying that like pulisic did more than carrying a NT to a WC final
>>
>>76796613
more close to 30, he's only 18 and has experience in a big league and has played continental competitions

considering we sold driussi (21 years old and has only played in the argentine league) for 20M, pulisic should get more than that
>>
>>76796613
Pulisic's marketing potential makes it hard to estimate his value, but it's certainly worth more than that. He represents a golden opportunity for clubs to build up any early bandwagon in the US which will no doubt inflate his worth.
>>
>>76796654
nah, the American hype will drive his hype up even more, especially considering an EPL team would almost assuredly be the ones purchasing him. He's marketing gold in England, plus prices are always inflated for english teams anyways due to how filthy rich they are. I'd guess 50-60 million euros easily to Man U or City.
>>
>>76796717
ya, if he goes to england he can get 50 million

I thought you were talking about good leagues, the "premier" league is not different from the chinese league these days
>>
>>76796717

Pulisic said he doesn't want to go to England and rot on the bench
>>
>>76796744
Not disagreeing with you at all there, he's not polished enough to get bought by Real or Barca yet though, and Serie A/Ligue 1 would be a step down from the Bundesliga. Only reason for him to move on from Dortmund would be once he's good enough to play meaningful minutes at Real/Barca/Bayern (if he ever reaches that level). For now, he's in a great spot to continue to develop, and is still only 18. Hopefully he stays at Dortmund for another 4-5 years.
>>
>>76796794
>>76796770
smartest move would be staying at dortmund at least 2 more eyars
>>
>>76796794
He will never be good enough to Real/Barca.
He definitely has the potential to be a starter and a very good player for one of the top EPL teams like City or Arsenal though.
>>
>>76796865
Personally I think Pulisic easily has an Isco-like ceiling as a central attacking midfielder. His future is definitely towards the middle of the field as a creative playmaker rather than out on the wing
>>
>>76796865

The only EPL Team that's interested in Pulisic is Liverpool and Stoke. He's not ready to fight those singers for a starting spot he not ready
>>
>>76796405
>Dak Prescott

heh this ameretard actually rates le o line babby negro
>>
>>76796939
If he goes to Liverpool I think he's going to stay in the EPL a long time personally I'd like to see him get to La Liga
>>
>>76796865
He is 18. There is no reason to believe he could never be good enough for Barca/Real.
>>
>>76796969

He doesn't even speak Spanish. Besides way more people watch Fox Sports 1 for bundles than la liga on bein sports we have to think about marketing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.