[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tears in Heaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 14

File: Delicious Tears.jpg (53KB, 633x338px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious Tears.jpg
53KB, 633x338px
Nigress gets salty because Whitey Mac told it like it is.

Isn't it time that we got rid of women's sports altogether?
>>
File: serena.jpg (476KB, 637x1810px) Image search: [Google]
serena.jpg
476KB, 637x1810px
Christ her twitter replies are cancerous as fuck.

Also I'm fairly certain Federer did have to deal with unfair wages, since women play fewer sets and get paid the same.
>>
>>76795492
Most blue checkmarks are cancerous as fuck tbqhwy familia
>>
>>76795436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHxGonuNdXM&t=106s

WE KNOWED TENNIS N SHEIT
>>
>>76795492
>dealt with transmisogyny

Wait, Serena is biologically a man? Isn't that an incredibly unfair advantage?
>>
>>76795492
can't decide what to greentext from this goldmine
>>
>>76795738
I know, I had to capture all of it because it was all good.
>>
>>76795733

I'm pretty sure that there have been times when she looked in the mirror and had doubts about her gender. So, for a fleeting instant, she has transgender, and thus she has dealt with transmisogyny.

Also, let's not forget pithecophobia. She definitely has been targeted with that.
>>
>mcenroe says she would rank ~700 in fictitious unisex ranking which is impossible to determine
>HUGE SHITFIT IN MEDIA

why though. just leave it be

there is no discussion to be had here. just some comment.
>>
>>76795738
>transmisogyny
>>
>>76795492
>gif of black female shouting and finger snapping
The twatter experience.
>>
>>76795492
>50 shades of giroud
cringed
>>
It's a dumb thing for McEnroe to say because it's just speculative and inflammatory by nature, but then again that's part of his job as a sports commentator is to form opinions based on his knowledge. He clearly knows more about tennis than 99% of the people who are so upset about this comment.

Still, can't be proven, and therefore almost useless to debate. If you're going to make comments about sex and race in 2017 you have to be prepared for backlash in the media, that's just how life is now.
>>
Why are people upset at the truth?
>>
wouldn't the simple solution be for once she's had her baby for her to play the 699th best player on the planet
>>
>>76795875
It's not what they desperately believed it would be.
>>
>>76795821
Its a bait headline anyways, he was asked why she is the best female player but not the best overall player.

I think you can't realistically look at this question until women start playing to 3 sets instead of 2.
>>
>>76795436
At first, I thought you guys were blowing stuff out of proportions and was just ranting about the media demanding a reply from her.
>>76795492
Doesn't look like that anymore, however it's nice she kept it cool instead of giving up to the media pressure, despite the palpable butthurt.

Those replies tho, basically "YASSS SLAY QUEEN"
>>
>>76795775
the worst thing about this completely reasonable statement is that the interviewer actually baited him into it, he did not say that in a vacuum

fucking clickbait ''''jornalism'''' at its finest
>>
No.701 Dimitri Tursunov has already said he thinks he could win against her.
>>
>people bring up Billie vs Bobby constantly
>fail to mention Billie was in her prime while Bobby was 55 and it was restructured to give female competitors a handicap
>>
>>76795929
>I think you can't realistically look at this question until women start playing to 3 sets instead of 2

Wrong. You cannot realistically look at this question until men and women compete together. I could play 1000 games to best of 7 sets against a blind person and win them all. That does not mean I am better than Federer, Nadal and Dojokovic, simply because they play best of 5.
>>
>>76795821
He was asked about it, could have said she was the best and nothing would have happened. He said what he believed in the most respectful way.

Who was in the wrong? The media, they know tennis players are ruthless competitors, and someone like McEnroe was sure to have a hot opinion.

What went right? McEnroe not giving a damn (he's a fucking retired tennis player that nobody who cares about gender wars knows) and Williams not dignifying the media with a response.

Also, for reference:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)
>>
>>76795997
A few months before that he also played and crushed Margaret Court, and it's widely suspected that he threw the match against BJK to get money for his debts to the mob.
>>
>literally got smashed by some random guy ranked in the 150's near her prime
>being upset about facts

A really good senior in high school could probably take sets off of her
>>
File: image.png (686KB, 909x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
686KB, 909x535px
friendly reminder that she gets COLONIZED
>>
Just a reminder
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
>>
File: 1346102029643.gif (966KB, 381x216px) Image search: [Google]
1346102029643.gif
966KB, 381x216px
>>76796116
>Djokovic clowned to the amusement of the crowd, and at one point swapped places with a ballboy. Li was given a 30–0 advantage at the start of each service game, and she went on to win 3–2.
>>
>>76796139
>In December 2003, Yannick Noah and Justine Henin played a friendly match at the Forest National in Brussels. Noah donned a dress for much of the match. He played predominantly trick shots and slices, but still ended up winning 4–6, 6–4, 7–6.
>Noah donned a dress for much of the match
> He played predominantly trick shots and slices
>STILL ended up winning 4–6, 6–4, 7–6
>>
>>76796160
You know it's a fucking joke when men clearly don't give a shit and give them a massive advantage and they still lose or just barely win
>>
>>76796116
>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[34] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[35][36] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[37] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[38] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[39] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350

lmao
>>
File: jezza.jpg (34KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
jezza.jpg
34KB, 337x367px
>>76796116
fucking embarassing
>>
how did he disrespect her privacy? wtf
>>
>Four years ago, Williams spoke with David Letterman about the possibility of playing an exhibition match against Andy Murray.

>"For me, men's tennis and women's tennis are completely, almost, two separate sports," Williams said. "If I were to play Andy Murray, I would lose 6-0, 6-0 in five to six minutes, maybe 10 minutes. No, it's true. It's a completely different sport. The men are a lot faster and they serve harder, they hit harder, it's just a different game. I love to play women's tennis. I only want to play girls, because I don't want to be embarrassed."
>>
>>76795436
We should let women join men's sports, so that when they get crushed they shut the fuck up
bonus points if the Cleveland Browns becomes an all women team
>>
>>76795771
>pithecophobia
What did he mean by this?

...honestly, I never heard this word before
>>
>state that most pro men would destroy pro women
"w-well it's like a different sport with men, their game is focused around power and physicality. Women have better t-technique"
>state that Serena's game is also focused on physicality and overpowering opposing women
"wow how dare you racist sexist PIG"
>>
>>76795492
Man I'm so glad I've stopped going to Twitter and Facebook or posting on /pol/
I'd walk around with a scowl on my face all fucking day long and grind my teeth when sleeping
>>
>>76798351

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Pithecophobia
>>
Do you think any male that would play her would go easy or would it be deemed sexist to do so?
>>
>>76798887
It's a lose-lose situation. If he goes hard, he is a bully. If he goes easy, he is condescending. This is why a Battle of the Sexes thing would not happen today.
>>
>>76798963
>This is why a Battle of the Sexes thing would not happen today.

It will happen again once again McEnroe will bring back tennis in it's glory again. He will embarrass Serena and her fandom once again.
>>
This topic sure has been beaten to death.
https://youtu.be/UcprxDdAdeE
>>
File: DDWOowPXYAA9DVz.jpg (124KB, 1080x1123px) Image search: [Google]
DDWOowPXYAA9DVz.jpg
124KB, 1080x1123px
>THEY BELIEVE THIS
>>
>>76798963
This, it's a lose-lose for the guy. Win and he's a misogynistic bully to millions of women on Twitter and will get harassed for years, lose and he will be laughed at by his peers/screamed at for 'patronising' a strong independent women who don't need no man.
>>
>>76795492
>Twitter """"people""""
>>
>>76799202
He clearly means she will LITERALLY kill him.
>>
>>76799202

no they dont, its just virtue signalling
>>
>>76798963
This. Had a gf who was kind of an all star when it came to sports, she played divegrass, apehoop and flag. All competitively.

Before we started dating she told me she hated playing with men because whenever she won, they all used the excuse of lowering their skills because she was a girl. I'm not really fedora enough to go through a "facts are facts" rant, but thought it was funny.

I used to be part of the Track and Field state team (long jump), have played basketball all my life and spent a season benched on my highschool football team (WR/ST). Of course, that was around 7 years before we started dating, so I was way out of shape. She never believed I used to do sports, and was very cocky about it. I didn't care for the most part, but for some reason she wanted to prove I wasn't worth a damn when it came to sports.

For some reason she thought it was a good idea to challenge me to a basketball game (the only thing I still do). I accepted and remembered what he said about playing with men, so I didn't hold back. She scored 0 points, never won any rebounds and I'm pretty sure she only had like 2 second possessions.

Long quiet road back home, answered all my messages with short answers. It wasn't suprising when she broke with me a few days later.

tl;dr: don't date competitive girls
>>
>>76799202
McEnroe grew up in Queens. They don't play that shit there.
>>
I think the first step for women's sports is for World Cup tier women's soccer teams to not lose 7-0 to 14 year old boys
>>
>>76799490
>tl;dr: don't date competitive girls

My ex was a D1 softball pitcher, and she also got offered full rides for golf. She was in crazy good shape, and was a fierce competitor. She never got bent out of shape when I kicked her ass at any sport. Competitive girls are fine. It is stupid, unique snowflakes you have to avoid
>>
>>76799509
THIS
>>
>>76795725
>this is regular conversation at ESPN now
>>
>>76796056
>that reply
BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D
>>
>i've never played anyone ranked "there"

What did she mean by this?
>>
>trying to have a baby
Women ar so irratonal and weak that a tweet can make them abort
>>
>>76799941
She's just had a case of female hysteria caused by pregnancy hormones, this can cause all sorts of troubles including incoherence. Nothing a treatment of clinical clitoris stimulation can't solve.
>>
File: IMG_1012.png (875KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1012.png
875KB, 640x1136px
Gross.
>>
>>76800164
Wow so brave, so beautiful

Best athlete of all time! RT if you agree Like if you extra agree :)
>>
>>76800164
will the baby be a mulatto?
>>
>>76800207
if the seed is strong
>>
File: redditfu.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
redditfu.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
>>76800207
it will be half black half reddit
>>
why the fuck haven't you Twitter lads spammed everywhere with this shit?

>she did play a man
>ranked 203rd
>smoking drinking tennis lay-about
>inevitable result
>>
>>76800276
>link
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Sexes_(tennis)#1998:_Karsten_Braasch_vs._the_Williams_sisters
>>
>>76800276
revealing history makes you a demon misogynist. it is 2017 now.
>>
>>76800276
>Ranked 203

The funny thing about this, was it was about the last week he held that ranking, he was holding on to points he'd earned years before. About a week later he dropped down to the 500s.
>>
>>76800326
339 in the next ranking day after Australian Open which makes it even funnier that Serena right after that claimed that she could totally beat someone at 350.

But Braasch broke back into the top 200 and didn't fall below 500 until 2001 when he stopped playing singles and moved to doubles.
>>
>>76798466
>Man I'm so glad I've stopped going to Twitter and Facebook or posting on /pol/
>still going on /sp/
>>
>>76795436
>burgers and their retarded threads

Yikes
>>
>>76795436
Serena even said in an interview a while back that she wouldn't be able to beat the top of the men's circuit
>>
>>76795492
Literally who is that with the blue tick?
And have they just called Serena a man?
>>
>>76801251
I don't know who they are, they were just the top reply. You see a lot of nobodies with blue ticks nowadays.
>>
>>76801251
I could get a blue tick if I wanted. You could. It's all useless now.
>>
>>76795725
Can they not bring up the equal pay at majors
>>
>>76801107
/sp/ is full of nice people and positivity compared to news sites and /pol/
>>
>>76799202
That's pretty racist implying just because she's black she'd kill him.
>>
>>76796002
I love intellectual midgets like you who take points completely out of context to try to attain some moral superiority. You just look stupid, try to read and analyze his post before you spew up online next time.

"wrong." is always the beginning of a post by someone with a room temperature IQ. Hiding your posts because I don't give two fucks about your response.
>>
>>76795436
>respect my privacy while i'm pregnant

>literally just posed nude for magazine cover

k
>>
>>76799490
A friend of mine dated a girl like this. They both practiced kendo and she challenged him to a match in which he beat her using only one hand. She never really recovered from the blow to her ego because she honestly believed that she was superior to him. Naturally they broke up soon after and she went full on batshit crazy. Stalked him for a few years and made numerous attempts to slander his professional and personal reputation. It was pretty sad.
>>
File: tumblr_n6vlq24mdo1qb2wsio1_500.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6vlq24mdo1qb2wsio1_500.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>76795980
>Dimitri Tursunov
lmao he was once world no. 20, e's been out of the main tour with injury for a while so he's no way representative of rank 700+
>>
>>76799202
Virtue signaling is fucking cancer. It really confounds my cogs.
>>
>>76799490
i went to a huge D1 school and the womens basketball team would regularly play (and lose) to random pick-up game squads in the intramural building
>>
>>76802863
>full of nice people
>positivity
Not my experience, but I neither frequent this board often nor visit football threads that often, so I can't talk much.
>>
>>76803237
shut up bitch
>>
>>76795725
Jew boy Shapiro nailed it on the head when he said that ESPN is /lefty pol/ talk with footballs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZHP86Mx6yY
>>
>>76803252
:^[
>>
>>76803237
i'm just saying compared to /pol/ at least
>>
>>76803279
True.
>>
This is going to end up with him and Serena having an exhibition match, isn't it?
>>
>>76803415
Is that you Estrella Burgos?
>>
>>76803454
Didn't even realize Victor still played desu.
>>
File: alt_untermensch.jpg (242KB, 980x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alt_untermensch.jpg
242KB, 980x1200px
>>76803279
underage faggots on /b/ in trap threads, on average, are more respectful and can hold a more adult conversation than /pol/ autists.
2017 /pol/ is the worst board in the history of 4chan and is a blackhole of cancer and aids.

so yeah it's not really much to say you're better than them.
>>
>>76803061
Enjoy your Eastern European shithole, Pavel. Next time the Russians come fuck your shit up, gives a call, we'll save your stupid asses. Again.
>>
File: 1463765859329.jpg (7KB, 186x200px) Image search: [Google]
1463765859329.jpg
7KB, 186x200px
So, why do you all think that athletic women are still so much weaker than their male counterparts? Is there any research out there on this? I'm just curious. It's something I never thought about because I've never been athletic myself.
>>
>>76803601
Aside from biological reasons, there is also the question of human capitalization rate. If you are a natural soccer prodigy and are born in Canada, the chances that you end up playing soccer are not too good. On the other hand, if you are born in Argentina, it is almost guaranteed that you are going to play some sort of organized soccer at some point.

No matter where in the world, there are lots of women who never play any organized sport, and thus, the female Messis probably never kick a ball in their lives. So, women are weaker to begin with, and then they are not pushed towards sports the way men are.
>>
>>76803693
>So, women are weaker to begin with, and then they are not pushed towards sports the way men are.

If there's something to motivate getting women into sports that's WMMA and other combat sports because in the next couple years we may see a influx of women fighting for glory.
>>
>>76803517
These types of posts are always so much more annoying than any actual /pol/ crossposts
You're the cancer
>>
>>76799490
I only play them at stuff like vidya desu
>>
>>76795436
Didn't she get beat by a dude who was ranked like 200th in men's?
>>
>>76795492
>unfair wages
>Paid millions upon millions of dollars in prize money and endorsements to HIT A FUCKING PIECE OF RUBBER WITH A SNOWSHOE
HOLD ME BACK /SP/ I'M LIVID
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.