[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kapernick needs to shit the fuck up about how hes being race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Kapernick needs to shit the fuck up about how hes being race blocked. You had ample oppurtunity to showcase your talents and the end result was a 2-14 season. If anyone should bitch about not getting a fair shake its this guy right here
>>
>>76785773
Somehow, he got promoted to High-A
>>
>>76785773
ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE HIM NOW
>>
>>76785835
Say, spend two seasons on AA
Then he has a kind of positive Spring Training in 2019, plays some games in the majors, then is assigned to AAA because he sucks but still can call people to stadiums
And then in 2020 they get bored of him and he ends up making car advertisements in north Florida.

Cap this.
>>
Tebow will take the Mets to the World Series.
>>
>>76785847
Hes about 30 now and isn't very good in single A so I like your prediction.
>>
i've personally known 4 guys who played in the minors. one made it to AA.
it's unbelievably competitive. the guys i practiced with who made it to the minors were baseball gods to me.
tebow may be selling tickets but he's taking up roster space that could be filled by a real prospect.
>>
$100 says that Tebow has a mundane rest of the year in baseball, then gets some "nagging hip/elbow injury" that forces him to retire from playing.
>>
>>76785935
He already had a mundane year, anon. His averages are low and he spent almost a week without hitting
>and then when he finally hit, it was a HR
>and then he hit two HRs the next day because of memes
>>
>>76785946
He had what I'd consider a good season at that level for a guy that hadn't played the game in ages.
>>
>all these posts bashing Teboq
>not applauding some guy who went nearly 15 years between last high school at bat and first minor league at bat and got promoted to single A

Y'all some salty mofos. Yeah, I'm not saying a sniff of AAA, but not bad Teboq
>>
OPs right tho. Teboq should have gotten a starting job somewhere. He really did have some amazing games
>>
>>76785773
>Tebow Time is gone forever

Where does the time go???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idx5wsH6Fys
>>
F
>>
>>76785923
No. Most people in the minors are there to even out the teams so the actual prospects have somebody to play against. Most of the guys at the lower levels wont even sniff professional ball and they'd make more money doing a normal job. Nobody who would actually make it to the majors is losing their spot to Tebow
>>
>>76785923
see >>76788257 and also remember AAA is literally
>you could stop doing drugs and go back to minors
and
>we need you to recover from injury but there is no comfortably near minor league team to do that for us so we can assure the best doctors
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.