[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGISE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: peter burling.jpg (420KB, 1120x640px) Image search: [Google]
peter burling.jpg
420KB, 1120x640px
APOLOGISE
>>
>LV
>BMW
>Oracle
>Bermuda
Being rich is now a sport?
>>
File: liz laughing 3.jpg (102KB, 583x611px) Image search: [Google]
liz laughing 3.jpg
102KB, 583x611px
>>76784050
Yes it is, and one which the yanks just LOST

THE QUEEN WINS AGAIN
>>
What was the result /sp/ ?
>>
>>76784050
Shut up brazil
>>
>>76784078
You guys won
>>
>>76784095

R A R E

Are you there watching it?
>>
File: sad larry.jpg (23KB, 294x318px) Image search: [Google]
sad larry.jpg
23KB, 294x318px
How long will it take Larry Ellison to kill himself?
>>
So fucking based

Fuck I love the team. Cut the chokers and now we win again.

Dean Barker on absolute suicide watch.

I'd double team my gf with Blair Tuke desu
>>
>>76784095
Hey look a rare flag
>>
>>76784095
Ok...
>>
Reminder to keep Burling away from pirates
>>
>7-1
>>
File: wew.png (54KB, 228x289px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
54KB, 228x289px
>>76784178
probably a while
>>
>>76784263
Jej

>>76784270
Yeah but this thing is all about pride isn't it? Larry has stuck his heart and soul into this, he's put his pride on the line, and he took complete control of this sport from top to bottom for the last 7 YEARS, controlling every single little facet of it

Every single change that happened to this sport was due to him

And now he's been H-U-M-I-L-I-A-T-E-D at his own game

How can he ever recover?
>>
>>76784256
Fuck me that's a great comment
>>
Fuck I rate those LV bags. Might see if I can cop one somehow.
>>
Need more Americans to care 2bh
>>
File: land rover bar.jpg (3MB, 2799x1867px) Image search: [Google]
land rover bar.jpg
3MB, 2799x1867px
Enjoy the cup while you can, Kiwis.

We're coming for you.
>>
>>76784735
Nah, Luna Rossa is the first problem.
>>
>losing to Poo Peeland
>being shit at every international sports
the state of murrilards
>>
>>76785228
Does being the Challenger of Record give you any special rights?

I mean, NZ have said they'll accept other challenges too, presumably in the form of a Louis Vuitton Cup again, or something similar to that. So does it really matter whether you're the Challenger of Record?
>>
how much is the average wage of a top player in this sport?
>>
>>76784043
No.
>>
>>76786039
Probably pretty high on the Oracle team, because the whole sport is just a money battle for talent, and Oracle have the most money, so they just offer the top sailing talent from around the world massive pay packets and they sign up.

That's why basically none of "Team USA" is actually American.
>>
>>76786039

Uncle Larry usually spends around 100 million every times he wants to race, so you get the figure. Of course Russel Coutts earns a "little" bit more than the average joe cleaning the boat
>>
>>76786039
Not sure what the current sailors earn, but it would be in the 200,000-1,000,000 range depending on your role.

Russell coutts who has been a winning skipper since 1995 but now is CEO of oracle has a net worth of $50M from his career and he's like 55, which is a reasonable amount for sailing. Averaging about 1.5M per year.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.