[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What LA sports team is most likely to win a championship first?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Los_Angeles_city_view.jpg (143KB, 800x376px) Image search: [Google]
Los_Angeles_city_view.jpg
143KB, 800x376px
Since we are the city of champions, what team do you think will win it all first?
>>
Clippers next year

Dodgers are going to have the best record but choke in the DS

Lakers will have a better record but still not make the playoffs

Chorgers same Rasm same
>>
Lakers and Clippers are trash and won't be winning anything in the next 3 years.

Dodgers are notorious post-season chokers, so I don't see that happening.
Angels are pretty trash.

Rams and Chargers are both trash.

Ducks have a better chance than the Kings next year, but they're Anaheim so I don't think they count.

LA Galaxy is probably the best major league team out of the bunch. LOL.
>>
>>76775088
You counted Angels but not Ducks even though they play next to each other?
>>
>>76775129
Well the Angels literally have "Los Angeles" in their name

>The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
>>
>>76775195
Biggest cuck move in sports
>>
File: somuchheartandepicness.jpg (357KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
somuchheartandepicness.jpg
357KB, 900x1200px
all of them

but seriously tho nobody can beat the dodgers in a 7 game series this year
>>
Golden State Warriors
>>
>>76775088
If we're including OC teams, can we include the Raiders?

OC is as much part of LA as Vegas is
>>
>>76775421
CHI
>>
LAFC
>>
>>76775026
USC is probably going to win the Pac-12 this year, so them I guess.
>>
>>76775026
LA Penguins, LA Patriots, LA Cubs or LA Warriors
>>
>>76775421
What part of Greater LA is everyone from?
>>
>>76776147
NYC, a little far but still clearly in LA's cultural sphere
>>
>>76776147
C O M P T O N
>>
>>76776147
Boston aka Eastern East LA
>>
>>76776147
Lower mainland, just another upper suburb of LA
>>
>>76775268
they'll get beat in a 5-game series then lel
>>
>>76776398
>not Bompton
Fucking krab
>>
>>76775421

>can we include the raiders
>that image

Fuck off Spic
>>
File: bakersfeel.png (119KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel.png
119KB, 547x717px
>>76776147
bakersfield
>>
>>76778656
My condolences
>>
>>76775026
USC will win the natty this year
Chorgers have a longshot at the owl if they stay healthy
>>
Chargers, to complete the cycle of misery I've been going through since they left for LA.
After they win the Owl, Dean Spanos is going to fuck my girlfriend, and I'll blow my brains out.
>>
>>76776147
Vegas here

We're pretty much part of California
>>
>>76778811
>amateur sports
>counting
its all a mater of how many sorority cunts the recruiter can bribe a prospect with
>>
>>76775268
>but seriously tho nobody can beat the dodgers in a 7 game series this year

Fucking Armo. Love you guys, but you're a bit of a tool, especially how you just 'discovered' the Kings after they won their first Stan Lee.

Anyway, Dodgers will go out in the 1st round like any hot-handed-regular season team. And thank fucking god for that, they're a fucking traffic nightmare every fucking game.

Of the teams in LA the Galaxy, Football Club (the new team) or the Lakers will be the 'first' to win a 'ship, but not any time soon.
>>
>>76775268
You don't own the great one. At best robataille is your best hockey player to don a kings jersey before quick and kopitar
>>
Ducks
Even then they have their fair share of JUSTing in playoffs
>>
>>76779326
They'd probably do it, but the expansion draft took away their youth in Theodore. That roster isn't getting any younger or cleaner as a matter of fact
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.