[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

say hello to the 2017 tour de france winner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: good_laddo.jpg (38KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
good_laddo.jpg
38KB, 670x446px
say hello to the 2017 tour de france winner
>>
How is a 57 year old going to win the tour?
>>
Nairo Quincaca
>>
>>76772384
Quintana is such a fuckin savage I dont care if he just lost the Giro to a whiny lanklet from the Netherlands. This man is a inscrutable climbing superpower.

I remember watching his Giro win and the way he absolutely throttled his competition in the middle of a snowstorm. People say he has never won anything all that great because of weak competition or whatever but bullshit Quintana is the real deal.

As a bonus Movistar has the absolute stud Alejandro MF Valverde as a teammate, plus Winner Anacona and a whole team full of pure domestique talent.

The only rider on Sky who is stronger than the Movistar roster is Kwaito, and he is not strong in the way that will help Froome win the Tour.

That said, I wish Quintana had went to the Vuelta as the route is better and the racing is more exciting.

But to be brutally honest I just miss the classics season.
>>
>>76772384
froome retired?
>>
>after riding the giro

lmao
>>
>>76775671
>wins vuelta
>after riding the tour

lmao

People just think the Giro/Tour double is harder. There is more time between the Giro/Tour then Tour/Vuelta.

And Quintana was clearly not going into the red during the final week of the Giro. Nice tune up race before he dances around Froome.
>>
>>76775628
He's off form this season. Still probably shouldnt be counted out but has not been nearly as dominant as in years past.

Although, as the saying goes, "Froome knows how to win this race[the tour]."
>>
>>76775815
>vuelta
>end of the season
>everyone ded from tour

>tour
>everyone fit as fuck after not riding the giro

sort yourself out, kid.
>>
>>76775836
laying off the dope to throw off the trails
>>
>>76775317
>The only rider on Sky who is stronger than the Movistar roster is Kwaito,

you're a goddamned fool to write off Thomas, Henao, Landa, and Nieve (four proven studs in mountain terrains) or Kiryienka (former world ITT champ). Even BMC might arguably have a better roster, off the heels of pretty much half their roster winning their respective nation's ITT or road race chamionship. Froome has been markedly off kilter this entire year but this Sky squad is easily as stacked as it has been in many years. Thomas and Landa could handedly be the GC contender for any other team, such as Katusha or Astana or Dimension Data
>>
>>76772384
1st week: loss one minute by cross wind
2nd week: loss one minute after a ITT stage
3rd week: poor performance in mountain stages followed by random allergies allegation
>>
Nairo "I'm sure he'll attack on the later stages" Quintana
>>
File: 3BA.gif (922KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
3BA.gif
922KB, 400x225px
>>
File: 65562566.png (261KB, 559x312px) Image search: [Google]
65562566.png
261KB, 559x312px
a Colombian Quintana is the best pitcher on my team desu this cyclist faggot is stealing all the fame from him
>>
>>76775628
SKELETOR and the rest of Sky are on 'next level shit' (aka whatever drug that the other teams don't have yet)... oh, wait, sorry "Marginal Gains"

Skeletor and Sky will still win it.
>>
This is the year of Porte, Froome is off as shown on the Dauphiné.
Though maybe Froome still wins due to the Sky Rapetrain being stronger than BMC
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.