[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/americascup/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: hg1bv7060711.jpg (67KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
hg1bv7060711.jpg
67KB, 780x438px
Will they choke again?
>>
File: 1.jpg (103KB, 1190x595px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
103KB, 1190x595px
>>76766307

>Implying based Larry can lose
>>
>>76766446
Larry is a faggot tbqh
>>
*dabs yacht*
>>
embarrassing desu
>>
File: nz_fighk.gif (4KB, 432x216px) Image search: [Google]
nz_fighk.gif
4KB, 432x216px
total rape today

that second start lol
>>
>>76767665
Peter Burling should be allowed to fuck Spithills wife now
>>
>>76766307
Probably. That's why I'm not watching.
>>
*dabs*
>>
File: aJlpXPQ - Imgur.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
aJlpXPQ - Imgur.webm
2MB, 640x360px
JUST
>>
>>76770814
That was hilarious
>>
I don't understand these boats at all
>>
>>76772510
Dumb retarded amerifat.

This is why oracle hires kiwis to design and build and aussies and kiwis to sail their boat
>>
>>76772702
this isn't "sailing" and they aren't "boats"
>>
>>76772880
desu i enjoyed the americas cup more when it was giant monohulls wallowing about in the ocean
but watching these little sci-fi contraptions zip around the harbor has its appeal
>>
>>76772510
That's because you're an idiot

>>76772880
Yes it is and yes they are

What the fuck do you think they are, horses?
>>
File: nz.jpg (273KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
nz.jpg
273KB, 1600x1065px
>>76766307

I sincerely hope they win

Fuck Larry Ellison and fuck American people

Except their team isn't even American anyway of course
>>
who is winning the scup
>>
>>76773913
New Zealand, quite decisively. They just need one more win tomorrow and they've got the cup.
>>
>>76773898
> Australian cup
>>
Imagine being an ameripoor
>>
>>76772222
Ben Aisle won a gold medal in Sydney using this strategy
>>
>>76774040
The America's Cup isn't named after the country you fucking idiot, it's named after the boat that first won the cup, which was called the America.
>>
>>76776097
Hook is a pretty common strategy. Its just that Jimmy spithill is supposed to be a lot more experienced and got totally shit on.

I'm now convinced that Ainslie isn't very good but he just threatens other boats with a crash.
>>
>>76776193
Latin America, Anglo-Saxonic America, North America, Central America or South America?
>>
>>76770814
>>76772222
>>76776097
>>76776201
Can you explain because I'm not quite sure what's happening in that clip.
>>
>>76766307
I'm gonna say no.
>>
>>76776229
None of them because it's named after the first boat to win the race, like I said.
>>
>everyone peddles by hand
>poo peeland peddles by feet
This sport is rigged
>>
>>76776270
Its in the start box where boats jockey for position. The boat who gets positioned on the left side gets right of way, so they often hook in front of the boat on the right to make them decelerate and slow down. TNZ pretty much brought oracle to a stop then took off and got a 14 second lead at the start.
>>
>>76776308
>pooracle copies everything New Zealand does
>TNZ wait until the last minute to reveal their boat so it can't be copied
USA are the China of the sailing world
>>
What happened for the NZ loss? I haven't been following this year but Pistol and Blair are top blokes to get shitfaced with.
>>
>>76776416
Yesterday? It was an 11 second loss and I think it was just a couple of small mistakes and thats all it takes in these races.
>>
>>76766307
>rich boat
>sport

Pick one
>>
>>76776318
Ah cool thanks, I indeed spotted the start line in the video so I thought it was something like that, plus I was watching the short highlight videos on YouTube and they said something about Jimmy making a really bad start on one of the races so I guess that was it.

Where's the wind coming from in the video? Is it coming from the left, hence the arrow?
>>
>>76776665
Nah I think it's downwind so the wind is going from behind the boats. I believe the arrow was pointing to the direction Oracle should have had their boat.
>>
>>76776690
I see thanks
>>
New Zealand is the greatest sporting nation of all time.

Discuss
>>
>>76777991
>discuss a widely accepted and incontrovertible fact
>>
>>76776416
>What happened for the NZ loss?

Nz came from behind to pass them at the bottom mark after oracle fucked up and went too wide (they've been having navigation errors all regatta)

However, near the top of that next leg oracle split left and nz didn't cover them and kept going right and oracle caught a massive patch of strong wind and caught up while nz were in weak wind on the other side

They were neck and neck going into the top mark but nz had to give way and washed off all their speed, pretty much stalling getting around the mark while oracle went straight through the other way

Wouldn't have happened if nz had covered oracle all the way up the upwind leg, but they'd just passed oracle after chasing them most of the race and probably weren't thinking clearly

This led to spittle talking shit afterwards, only for Burling to give him the fingers and dunk on him 2-0 the following morning

L E L
E
L
>>
Americunts die tomorrow lads
>>
I wish Australia still cared about the America's.

We have so many talented cunts like Spithill, Slingsby, Belcher and Outteridge why don't we have our own team like the Kiwi's
>>
>>76780703
Too poor.
>>
>>76780703
To unintelligent to design, build and test boats.
>>
Does anyone have a stream? They're racing right now aren't they?
>>
This semen slurping sport is not for me lads
>>
File: liz laughing 2.jpg (111KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
liz laughing 2.jpg
111KB, 1024x615px
>>76783959

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YANKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE QUEEN WINS AGAIN
>>
LARRY ELLISON ON ABSOLUTE SUICIDE WATCH
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.