[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we deserve to lose with this kind of sports journalism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Typical Chilean Newspaper.jpg (508KB, 830x1014px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Chilean Newspaper.jpg
508KB, 830x1014px
we deserve to lose with this kind of sports journalism
>>
>>76746586
ok they can't BOTH be yoshi
>>
QUE PICARDÍA
>>
>>76746586
Do you think Vidal gets embarrassed when he poos an egg? Haha
>>
calidad LUN
>>
>>76746586
wtf i love Chile now
>>
>>76746586
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, thanks for this op.
>>
>>76746603
>2 gold marios
>>
>>76746586
>so, our columnist won't talk about another mexican game and is literally threatening to kill himself if he has to do it. we need to fill his blank on the back sports page
>we could put statistics
>nah, people won't care with numbers
>we could have some ads
>it will get too poluted
>hey, I got this great idea just now, our designer found transparent pics of mario kart characters in a wiki, why don't we put our NT players heads on them and post it as humor? people on facebook will love it XDDDD #comedy
JUST
>>
>>76746586
For me, it's Larry Koopa Isla
>>
File: 1479350731509.png (412KB, 461x590px) Image search: [Google]
1479350731509.png
412KB, 461x590px
>>76746586
>>
>Link
>Mario Kart
>>
>>76746784
When was the last time you played Mario Kart, chileANO?
>>
>>76746788
N64 kek
>>
>>76746788
So, Mario Kart has Zelda, Splatoon, Animal Crossing (and Miis) as characters, and even had licensed Mercedes cars as karts. You're welcome.
>>
>>76746842
and just two kong characters
>>
>>76746586
>Vidal gets drunk and rekts his car on the first corner
>>
>>76746586
LOL, thanks for the laugh, can I save it?
>>
Some people say that adults who play video games are manchildren. I disagree. Some games are suitable for adults.

But all adults who still play Nintendo games definitely are manchildren. Grow up losers.
>>
>>76746996
Have a (You)
>>
>>76746938
It's all yours my amigo
>>
>>76747017
>>17
>>
>>76746586
You now realize that someone was paid money to create that image. A board of people discussed and approved it.

To be clear, that image is the result of multiple hours of work that ended with a monetary transaction for this "good".

You now realize, that the average shitposting canuck can make higher quality publications, and that all of us convened here are capable of higher thoughts than this image, and yet, the creator of the image was paid money while we shitpost for FREE on our American miscellaneous interest imageboard.

To be once again clear, someone is now going to take a girl out to a dinner bought with the revenue earned from this image, buy a condom bought with the revenue earned from this image, and fuck the aforementioned girl as a direct result of having produced this image.

I-I really don't understand the world sometimes.
>>
>>76747116
Belive me, that news site is the lowest trash that exist here. Don't give their creative process so much credit.
>>
>>76748039
>news site
>not the second most popular newspaper in Chile
>>
>>76746586
>two gold Marios and a Metal Mario
Absolute cancer. At least Sanchez is based.
>>
Chile is quickly becoming my favourite south american country
>>
>>76748543
Every player on their national team is a meme
>>
>>76746586
I thought that Gold Mario had a golf ball for a second
>>
>>76746603
I wonder what kind of play those 2 could make haha
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.