[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/ - Soton sign Pellegrino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 99

File: 1449356763-spellegrino.jpg (192KB, 560x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1449356763-spellegrino.jpg
192KB, 560x1500px
>Arsenal have held further talks with Lyon about 26-year-old striker Alexandre Lacazette, who would be a club-record £49m signing. (Telegraph)

The Gunners have made a £44m bid for France international Alexandre Lacazette and his arrival could mean compatriot Olivier Giroud, 30, leaving the club. (Guardian)

>Paris St-Germain are preparing a bid in excess of £60m for Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero, 29. (Times - subscription required)

Chelsea have agreed a deal in principle with Monaco for 22-year-old midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, and hope to complete the £35.1m signing next week. (Evening Standard)

>Manchester United are making progress in their pursuit of 24-year-old striker Alvaro Morata but have yet to agree a fee with Real Madrid. (ESPN)

Liverpool will bid for Monaco's 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe if they believe the Frenchman would be keen to move to England. (Times - subscription required)

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has spoken to Mbappe to discuss a move to the Gunners and the teenager's career plans. (L'Equipe, via Independent)

Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane, meanwhile, has told Mbappe he will sell one of his strikers if the France international joins the Spanish club. (L'Equipe - in French, subscription required)

>Arsenal are ready to sell Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to Liverpool, with the 23-year-old midfielder likely to be one of seven players to leave the Gunners this summer. (Independent)

Watford have refused to meet Arsenal's £15m asking price for left-back Kieran Gibbs, 27, and have instead switched their attentions to Middlesbrough defender George Friend, 29. (Evening Standard)

>Newcastle are close to completing an £8.7m deal for Eibar's 26-year-old defender Florian Lejeune.(Evening Chronicle)

Bayern Munich want to sign Atletico Madrid's 23-year-old Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco, who is valued at 50m euros (£43m).(AS)
>>
File: spice cat.jpg (54KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
spice cat.jpg
54KB, 454x600px
Hello lads
>>
First for Man United are the best team in the world
>>
>>76735737
>first
wrong
>Man United are the best team in the world
even more wrong
>>
Any update on the Javi Martinez to City situation?
>>
which club is the most pathetic one to support?
>>
File: _96622887_mirror.jpg (173KB, 976x1251px) Image search: [Google]
_96622887_mirror.jpg
173KB, 976x1251px
>Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, 31, is struggling to find a new club, with suitors unwilling to meet his transfer fee or salary demands. (Mirror)

Stoke City have warned Arsenal not to pursue 24-year-old goalkeeper Jack Butland.(Stoke Sentinel)

>Manchester City will insist on a buy-back clause in any deal for 20-year-old striker Kelechi Iheanacho, who is a target for West Ham and Leicester City.(Telegraph)

Manchester United are interested in Barcelona's 28-year-old left-back Jordi Alba, but a deal will be difficult to complete this summer. (ESPN)

>Everton's 23-year-old winger Gerard Deulofeu is a target for Italian side Roma. (Romanews, via Liverpool Echo)

Huddersfield are prepared to offer a club-record £11.5m for Montpellier striker Steve Mounie, 22.(Mirror)

>Galatasaray have made a bid for Chelsea midfielder Mario Pasalic. The 22-year-old moved to Stamford Bridge in 2014 from Croatian side Hajduk Split but has never made a first-team appearance. (Milliyet, via Express)

Barcelona hope they can strike a deal to sign forward Ousmane Dembele, 20, from Borussia Dortmund in next summer's transfer window as a move this year looks unlikely. (Mundo Deportivo, via Metro)

>Brighton are the first team to move for Middlesbrough midfielder Stewart Downing, 32, who has been told by Garry Monk he can leave the Riverside. (Sun)

Talks over a new deal between Chelsea and keeper Thibaut Courtois have been put on hold with the 25-year-old Belgium player wanting to double his £90,000-a-week wages. (Daily Mail)
>>
>>76735762
the one that (you) support
>>
>>76735762
Liverpool.
>>
Salah for 36m is a good transfer desu senpai
>>
>>76735764
>ARSENAL GET THEIR MAN
>oh cool!
>....Wenger HOPES to have...

Annnnd dropped.
>>
>>76735753
Not really, European champions and treble winners makes United the best
>>
>>76735762
any Normie League club
>>
>>76735792
yeah roma cucked them good
>>
>>76735764
£44m for Lacasette, good deal or not? I don't rate him.
>>
File: tibby.jpg (212KB, 930x506px) Image search: [Google]
tibby.jpg
212KB, 930x506px
>>76735762
Sweden under 21s
>>
>can't have a B team in the EFL
>Get one in la liga instead

Madman pep
>>
Wish i'd of tried a lot harder to be a footballer when i was a kid lads
>>
>>76735882
chances are you still wouldn't have made it.
should have gone for a sport with a lower amount of people doing it. like gymnastics or tennis
>>
File: file.png (911KB, 912x510px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
911KB, 912x510px
>>76735832
sure about that bro?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (89KB, 682x956px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
89KB, 682x956px
Monaco are getting absolutely shredded this window.
>>
File: IMG_2767.png (150KB, 406x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2767.png
150KB, 406x383px
>Fabinho open to move
>Mou prefers Matic or Eric Dier for £50m
>>
>>76735825
Good deal if Lyon then buy Giroud.

Lacazette will probably fit in well with Arsenal's system
>>
>>76735924
>mfw I did fucking field hockey and I wasn't respected despite winning medals and shit
>mfw got into South tournament and I scored in a penalty shootout, literal world class shot, that made my coach go 'how did you learn to do that?' we lost final to a team we beat 3-0 in the group stages because they cheated
>mfw I was never considered captain either

I never went to the fucking club award ceremony, I ended up being told I won the Best Defender Award for the club one training session and got a trophy. Totally irrelevant, pretty sure they created it because I'd been there for 8 years.
>>
>>76735979
why dont clubs immediately buy the cheap players that monaco get after they have scammed bigger clubs into buying their over-priced meme players???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
surely they will sell these cheap ones for much more in a few seasons only
>>
>>76735945
>Lindelof on the right

also yes
>>
>>76735988
Yeah but can he score regularly without the help of other players? As in, can he do more than just do 'tap ins' or have other people do all the hard work? Arse have needed a striker like Henry for years. A guy who can solo entire teams if for some reason they're not at their best. If Arse could play like they did in FA Cup final, it'd be sorted.

But since they're going to lose Sanchez and maybe Ozil, they need more than Lacazette (who isn't confirmed and I doubt is going to be desu).
>>
>>76736024
woah. No need to be bitter mate
>club captain
requires a certain personality
>they cheated
lel
>I never went to the fucking club award ceremony
bad attitude.
>pretty sure they created it because I'd been there for 8 years.
lack of self worth
blooming heck lad
>>
>>76735982
Dier and Matic is paper talk I think.
Mou would not re-sign a CDM he slaughtered during his downspiral in chelsea and I don't see why he would want Dier considering he is neither Homegrown or a good Carrick replacement.

The Fabinho deal was said it to be delayed for a few weeks back in the middle of the month before it was then said to be 'off' by 'mourinho' according to the shitty website than in MEN which seemed more like bullshit paper talk and now has remerged around the time it was said to be taking place.
There has be no real evidence to suggest Mourinho wants Dier or Matic over Fabinho
>>
>>76735764
>Stoke City have warned Arsenal not to pursue 24-year-old goalkeeper Jack Butland
lmao what the fuck does that even mean
>>
>>76736052
Bigger clubs can't be bothered with waiting/can't develop youth, smaller clubs can't offer Champions League football
>>
>>76736144
it basically means, he's for sale but you will have to pay top dollar
>>
>>76736149
pretty much why celtic get good players on the cheap too.
the fans will say it's cause they're massive haha
>>
>>76736149
t. french monaco agent in quebec not wanting his plan to be exploited
>>
>he doesn't watch women's footy
>>
File: 1421059692748.jpg (43KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1421059692748.jpg
43KB, 1024x768px
>de gay

>>76735702
Great post, OP!
>>
>>76736086
Arsenal just need a regular goalscorer, they create plenty of chances but fail to have a good striker to consistently put them to bed, Lacazette is a big upgrade on Giroud and Welbeck and would fit Arsenals counter attacking system as he is decent on the ball and is capable of getting up the pitch and getting in good positions.
The problem Arsenal have is Lacazette wants CL football, which Arsenal don't offer, and even if they do sign him, they won't get them best out of him when Ozil and Sanchez leave as it will take them 3 or 4 years to replace them after they are gone because Wenger/Arsenal are shit in the transfer market.
>>
>>76736273
>b-but women just like mens personalities
why do they lie to us lads ;_;
>>
>>76736139
It's a confusing situation tbqh. With the way journalists are talking, they've all clearly been briefed that Fabinho isn't happening and that Mou prefers Matic. But then there's people in Italy saying it's a done deal and Fabinho has been asked on television about which number he'll be wearing for Man Utd.
>>
>>76736133
1. Captain wasn't awarded on personality. Our team was the best in the area, basically. It was awarded on ability. We regular went into double figures against meme teams. I was a Sweeper so I often never did any defending against the weaker teams. I mean, one time, with our weakest team, one of our players, Reece, received the ball from push-back and he then dribbled around the entire opposing team and scored. 20 seconds.

2. They did cheat. One of their players faked an injury. A head one. The rules state they HAVE to get off the pitch or the game cannot continue. He walked to our end of the pitch and sat in the goal, despite his being closer and their bench being like 5ft away. He was then called back and he spent 2 mins getting there. Now this wouldn't have been a problem, extra time would have been added. But it was a grand tournament and there was a schedule we had to keep too. We had to get to the ceremony at 5:30pm So he wasted the time. This meant we only had 5 mins to get a equaliser and thus we lost. It was a really weak team we had but they were weaker.

3. Why would I go to a club award night when it was the same fucking players who won every season? I have no idea how I won. Probably because my mate, who I joined cause he joined, had to quit to concentrate on football (his team had a rule where you can only play for one team) so I'm sure he'd have got it over me.

4. And yeah, duh mate. I was literally treated as 'that guy to fill the numbers'. You know how you play sport and you put your worst players in defence? That was me. It's the Pep mindset, if you have 99% possession cause your midfielders and forwards either have the ball or are getting the ball, you don't need to defend.
>>
>>76736297
I seriously doubt sanchez or ozil are leaving
>>
lads I know what will fix a team
get this, you remember that bloke Henry??
well completely unrelated how about we sign a BLACK '''''''''FRENCH''''''''''''' STRIKER
>>
>>76736264
>They play their CL game in the youth stadium

Kek
>>
File: die die die.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
die die die.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>76736264
impldbing.
>>
>>76736330
>>
>>76736315
Word seems to be coming from Di Marzio now and he's very reliable with transfers in general these days and especially United
>>
File: 1494704684596.jpg (23KB, 240x251px) Image search: [Google]
1494704684596.jpg
23KB, 240x251px
>>76736330
>>
>>76736327
should have joined a shitter team then mate.
i think you'd revel in a big fish small pond than a small fish big pond.
>>
>>76736217
>>76736221
Ultimately it's better for the players and makes the most sense for the system of talent development

Players develop better with regular gametime, both in their leagues and against European opposition, experience playing against big teams regularly/performing to a high standard in the domestic league draws the attention of teams across Europe that can offer better pay packages

Teams that are considered minnows get the finances to remain competitive in their domestic league, get the fame/reputation for helping younger players start their careers on the right foot

Everybody wins except the big clubs, who already win everything anyway
>>
>>76736330
I can't see Sanchez staying, Ozil I can.
Sanchez wants to win League or Continental trophies and looked very frustrated toward the middle/end of last season on the pitch after Arsenal's title push went tits up.
>>
>>76736440
yeah i get it. go to france or scotland, play regularly in a big team in a shit league, where the team also qualifies for europe every season, develop and then a bigger club bhuys them
>>
>>76735762
Got to be Arsecucks
>>
>>76735792
I can't still believe they actually paid that much money lel
>>
>>76736304
Doubt they say that, m8.
>>
>>76736537
>Normie League
what do you expect
>>
>>76736330
Sanchez will go, he's disgusted by the loser mentality at that club. Ozil will stay and get paid silly money.
>>
>>76736437
It wasn't always like that. I joined with other dicks. Plus there was a qt as fuck girl mate. Oh god I joined when I was like 9 and she was qt as fuck then. By the time I quit (I was surprisingly offered a place in the Senior Squad, but I quit cause of reasons... But I could have prob gone pro had I done well there) she was fucking 8/10. Damn, I'd have fugged her good if I wasn't 6'2 and was taller than literally everybody on the fucking field, including adults.

I mean, when I went to trials for hockey, I scored 7 goals. Yet I got dumped into defence because shitters go there. I organised the defence but nobody noticed it, too busy concentrating on fucking Reece or Johnny. Hah one of our strikers, Gordon, broke a guys foot before a huge tournament... it was the younger group too. Fucking heart breaking this kid is in tears cause he can't go to a tournament cause Gordon hit the ball so hard he couldn't get out the way. Gordon also KO'd a GK once, hit ball, it flew into the air, hit the crossbar and then rebounded onto the back of the GK's helmet, which has a little exposed bit.
>>
>>76736595
>loser mentality
>he's won two trophies in his 3 years, 3 if you include Community Shields.

>>76736529
Also samefag.
>>
SIM
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: 1452685986461.jpg (361KB, 1110x594px) Image search: [Google]
1452685986461.jpg
361KB, 1110x594px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: ANZU OK HA HA EPIC FORCED MEME.jpg (292KB, 1370x1406px) Image search: [Google]
ANZU OK HA HA EPIC FORCED MEME.jpg
292KB, 1370x1406px
>>76736529
>mfw I made this meme
>mfw

:D
>>
where is 190cm masterrace lads
>>
>>76736704
JUST
>>
>>76736649
I think you are implying that Sanchez cares about the Community Shield or FA Cup now.
He really wants a League or European Trophy I think and having won the FA Cup twice now without any league success I am pretty sure he wont be content winning it again without any other Big Trophies to show for it.
Arsenal should have won the League the season Leicester won it, was the perfect chance and they fucking bottled it
>>
>>76735762
JJ
>>
>>76736649
>He'll s-stay, we could win the FA cup and even Europa if things go right..
Howling. Sanchez wants to win the league, he wants the CL. Not Arsenal's little milk cups.
>>
>>76736765
nobody cares about the FA cup, league cup, or community shield
>>
>>76736798
It's Gee
>>
>>76736810
>nobody cares about the FA cup
>this flag

I'd love my club to win the FA Cup. Fuck off you utter mong.
>>
>>76736810
Which is what I said, I think the FA cup is still a big trophy, but the least cared for out of the 3 big ones (FA Cup, PL and CL) Community Shield and League Cup are milk trophies basically.
>>
>>76736810
>nobody cares about the FA cup
while I agree it's no where near the same prestige of the league or CL you can fuck right off mr american man
>>
>the city of manshitty
>>
>>76736926
>>76736863
Normie League customers SEETHING
>>
>>76736440
What about every other team in that league who can't attract big players? The 1 team league becomes even more of a 1 team league
>>
>>76736940
What happened?
>>
>>76737049
Bernardo nearly broke his own ankle, he seems ok though
>>
>Lazio could try to snub Juventus by offering Keita Balde Diao to Inter, although Liverpool also remain contenders after he rejected Milan.

>Inter have reportedly offered more for Rick Karsdorp, but Roma have the all-clear from the Feyenoord player as they fly out for final talks.

>Zenit are close to a double deal for Kostas Manolas and Leandro Paredes from Roma, but still want Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic too.

>Sampdoria defender Milan Skriniar is increasingly close to joining Inter for €18m plus striker Gianluca Caprari.

>Inter continue negotiations with Sevilla, who could sign both Ever Banega and Stevan Jovetic for a combined €20m.

Cmon boys finally Inter starting to make moves.
>>
>>76736608
ever thought about creating a blog?
>>
>>76735882
I'd live my life completely different if I went back even just 10 years.
>>
>the shariah city of Molenbeek
>>
>>76737084
>Inter starting to make moves

they are going to be shit even the next season
>>
>>76736424
>>76736315
As usual, unless it's from Di Marzio don't trust our journalists.
>>
>>76737084
>>Zenit are close to a double deal for Kostas Manolas and Leandro Paredes from Roma, but still want Inter midfielder Marcelo Brozovic too.

Zenit need to fuck off
>>
>>76737084
How's their FFP situation looking?
>>
File: hug.png (5KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
5KB, 234x216px
>>76737145
Me too bro
>>
>>76737084
if internazionale or milan dont buy keita his career will be on perma-hold for a year. he is set on Juve, but they want to wait to get him on a free next season. Lotito is going to lynch him to the bench for fucking around without much playing time.
>>
>>76737166
inter da scudetto!

>>76737176
i hoep they buy brozo

>>76737181
non issue desu. 6 days to raise 30 million. banega, jovetic is 20 together atleast but i doubt inter will sell that low. sabatini is a tough cookie in negs. brozo is 25 million and then the 10 from sunderland for alvarez. perisic is 60 million. and then there is the 100 million transfer kitty suning said they will give on top of sales money. so inter can buy expensive quality if needed.
>>
>>76737223
he could be the vice salah for spalletti. but dunno id like a young italian too berardi/bernardeschi. gabigol is sent out on loan.
>>
>>76737145
>>76737201
its not too late
>>
>>76737367
just dont pay attention to Sergej if you know whats good for you
>>
File: arsecucks 1.jpg (10KB, 179x170px) Image search: [Google]
arsecucks 1.jpg
10KB, 179x170px
>literally every team is A-OK in terms of wages
>Arsecucks have to sell at least 7 players

Enjoy 10th faggots.
>>
>>76737414
It actually is.
>>
>Watford FC is delighted to confirm the signing of England Under-21 international Will Hughes from Derby County on a five-year deal.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (3KB, 103x85px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
3KB, 103x85px
>will hughes has finally moved to the premier league

Is he even any good?
>>
>>76737223
>his career will be on perma-hold for a year.
Inter doesn't seem that signifcant a step up than Lazio desu.
>>
File: smo.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smo.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>76737649
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH CANTONA SAYYYYY OHHHH AHHH CANTONAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this isn't even my final form
>>
>>76737683
not like that, im saying he will probably be benched for most of the season over that rightfully so
>>
File: missi.jpg (22KB, 308x337px) Image search: [Google]
missi.jpg
22KB, 308x337px
>Image appears corrupt
>>
How good is DJ Buffonge? He's a United guy.
>>
File: mandem know that fuel.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mandem know that fuel.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>76737145
>>
War lads. Syria just shelled Israel. Israel has bombed Syria. This is gonna escalate.

>>76735764
>Rooney is struggling to find a club

Then don't demand £15m a year then you fucking mong. Get respect and take a fucking wage hit. Get United to pay 50% of your wages on a loan. Jesus fucking Christ.

Also I heard Wesley Snijder is going to United?
>>
File: gwuwWLk.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gwuwWLk.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>76737454
>Arsecucks have to sell at least 7 players
And they still won't be able to get rid of Walnut
>>
>>76738044
/pol/ you say there's going to be a war everytime some shithole coutries smack each other for a bit.
>>
>>76737454

>l-le professeur
>muh economics degree
>>
>>76738118
>sell walnut
>keep Lucas
This is the perfect decision but Wonga won't do it
>>
>>76738219
i actually feel sorry fo rthem, while other clubs have costs covered by board members, arse don't and make wonga weaken team to pay for their new yachts.

>>76738143
Not /pol/, mate. Israeli military has confirmed bombing and says they're prepared to invade Lebanon as well. This isn't a minor event.

>>76738247
>>76738118

hard to sell somebody nobody wants.
>>
File: file.png (309KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
309KB, 500x500px
Where's he going lads?
>>
>>76738044
>Also I heard Wesley Snijder is going to United?
Gaitan as well. And Ronaldo.
>>
>>76738302
>hard to sell somebody nobody wants.
Weird though, Walcot is HG, it has to be worth something
>>
>>76738322
Who? Salami Slimamai Muslim Man? Didn't some Spanish clubs want him?
>>
>>76738379
good point, might be worth keeping him anyway just for that. then again holding and chambers are HG and pretty good. plus that U20 world cup winner dude.
>>
>>76738322
Dortmund maybe if they sell dembele

Inter maybe

Arsenal probably
>>
>>76735764
why would alaba even want to come to >us
why the fuck would he leave barca
>>
>>76738427
That is way to optimistic for a one season wonder
>>
>>76738322
>have no idea who this is
>google it
>Eden Hazard

What?
>>
File: JUVE.png (1MB, 1132x608px) Image search: [Google]
JUVE.png
1MB, 1132x608px
Just had a whole packet of fig rolls. Diet ain't going good
>>
>>76738322
Absolutely nowhere lmao
>>
>>76738462
>alaba

This is one of the stupider rumours i've heard this summer, Mou likes defensive defenders like filipe luis, not offensive fullbacks like alba who can't defend for shit and is about 4 feet tall
>>
File: uaLnKh1.jpg (393KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
uaLnKh1.jpg
393KB, 1366x768px
>30°c in new york

send snow please
>>
>>76738483
Well i've read Arse linked with him a couple of times anyway, he's a weird one
>>
>>76738379
Look at his wages, noone willing to pay that in the league is going to have so little ambition to get Walcott.
>>
Hi, where are the PSG rumors ?
>>
>tfw was banned from posting cause I posted "name your top 5 rappers /trans/"

What are some iconic sport kinos for this feel?
>>
>>76738849
I got b& on /pol/ for asking the name of a country meme. Such is life.

>>76738624
It's a meme. Mahrez isn't going to go Arse unless Sanchez leaves. Arse has been linked with dozens of wingers.
>>
>>76738845
Pepe, Seri and PEA.
>>
>>76738849
Mods deserve to get shot.
>>
>>76738849
And while this is happening, Forest Echo News is still banned from Twitter

Disgusting.
>>
>>76738849
What a load of bollocks
>>
What are you having for dinner /trans/?
>>
>>76738608
Im going to NYC in late September. whats the weather like then? Do I pack shorts or not?
>>
>>76739308
thinking of a dominoes. Not even that hungry, but theres nothing in and Im not getting the bus to do a shop
>>
File: Who will it be.jpg (147KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Who will it be.jpg
147KB, 970x545px
So who will it be /trans/, babs or Liv?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13274734
>>
>projecting
>>
>>76739328
I usually get the veggie supreme then change the tomato to chicken and the sweetcorn to bacon 2bh
>>
File: VERY happy gator.jpg (36KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
VERY happy gator.jpg
36KB, 736x552px
Listening to Darude - Sandstorm unironically lads. What are YOU listening to?
>>
>>76739308
I had grilled meatballs (stuffed with feta), grilled button mushrooms, tzatziki, olive/tomato bread and salad.
>>
>>76739365
Rachel Riley
>>
>>76739311
I've only been here for a few months, so I don't know, but it should be between 25 at the lowest and 35-37°c.

The worst is the humidity.
>>
>>76739308
made authentic carbonara. based italian cuisine
>>
https://youtu.be/b0Bj9tifWkA
Welcome to Eintracht Frankfurt
Japan's Messi
>>
>Will Hughes to Watford for £8m

bargain of the summer lads
>>
File: 1427756795718.png (101KB, 243x242px) Image search: [Google]
1427756795718.png
101KB, 243x242px
>>76739402
New Porter Ricks
>>
>>76735702
they want to ban sanpellegrino's red star here because communisms n shiet
same for heineken and milky way

don't really care for transgenders though just saw it in the OP
>>
>>76739489
That's Takefusa Kubo lad.
>>
>>76739308
got some noodles left over from last night's chinese
probably chuck some beef in a pan and mix
>>76739474
wa la
>>
:)
>>
>>76739308
Probs wonder down the shop and get a pizza

Feeling especially lazy today
>>
does anyone use nasal spray?

>>76739518
he might be homegrown but probably benched by cleverley
>>
>>76739561
wander*

Christ
>>
File: 76.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
76.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>76739365
>>
>>76739518
Wasn't it 7 though? But I agree, fucking steal.

>ynr when he was linked with all the big clubs in england
>>
>>76739596
Good Lord.
>>
File: 78.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
78.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>76739632
>>
>>76735702
Who is Soton?
>>
>>76738849
I got a three day ban on /mu/ because I said there's nothing wrong with beat your wife
>>
>>76740017
Southampton
>>
>>76740017
Southampton
>>
>>76740029
all media boards are filled with reddit
>>
>>76740017
Southampton
>>
>>76740017
Southampton
>>
Bulgaria is /trans/ signing of the summer
>>
what did the editor of the Manchester Evening News mean by this?
>>
File: file.png (164KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
164KB, 720x439px
>Bakayoko has reportedly snubbed Manchester United in favour of a move to Chelsea. French newspaper L’Equipe claim the 22-year-old has picked the Blues because he wants to work alongside Antonio Conte. He will reportedly complete his move to Stamford Bridge next week and is set to sign a five-year deal. The fee is expected to be in the region of £35million.

>Germany coach Joachim Low has revealed he spoke with Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka about a possible summer move following his excellent form in 2016/17. Arsenal and Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in the 22-year-old.

>HENRY ONYEKURU has been granted a UK work permit as a potential move to Arsenal edges closer. The Gunners have already agreed a £6.8million deal with KAS Eupen to bring their star striker to the Emirates after a breathtaking campaign in Belgium.

>United are set to recruit at least three more major signings, with midfield, a winger and a striker the priority. Progress continues to be made on Alvaro Morata and Ivan Perisic, while United have agreed personal term with Nemanja Matic. Elsewhere, reports in Italy say United have bid for Monaco star Fabinho and reports in Brazil say Jose Mourinho has bid £62m for PSG defender Marquinhos.

>Former Tottenham midfielder Paulinho has confirmed his agent is in surprise talks over a summer transfer to La Liga giants Barcelona.

>Tottenham bid £15million for Borussia Dortmund’s World Cup winning defender Matthias Ginter, say reports in Germany

>Arsenal pip rivals Tottenham to Monaco winger Thomas Lemar, according to ex-Page 3 girl Amy Christophers... (It honestly says that)
>>
>>76740203
northerners are barely human 2bh
>>
File: 02.jpg (16KB, 273x257px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
16KB, 273x257px
>>76739556
>mfw

>>76740211
Löw's a secret Bayern agent. Neat.
>>
>>76739735
My cousin looks almost identical except fat.
>>
>>76740017
Southampton
>>
>>76740211
SNUBBED
>>
File: pleased kermit.jpg (9KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
pleased kermit.jpg
9KB, 200x189px
>>76740211
>Snubchester United
>>
File: 1337256127847.jpg (36KB, 435x431px) Image search: [Google]
1337256127847.jpg
36KB, 435x431px
>River Plate's Sebastian Driussi joins Zenit St. Petersburg for 15m

we're fucked next season
>>
File: 79.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
79.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>76740238

prove it

>>76740211

>schalke losing another player on a free

wew
>>
>>76740252
I'm pretty sure all the media outlets are in on the snubchester meme because they all fucking use it
>>
>>76740263
o my days
>>
>>76740211
>HENRY ONYEKURU has been granted a UK work permit
>literally fucking who

>enes unal still cant get a work permit after 18 goals in eredivisie
>>
File: laughing_cunts.jpg (61KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_cunts.jpg
61KB, 900x600px
>>76740211
>Tottenham bid £15million for Borussia Dortmund’s World Cup winning defender Matthias Ginter

Why would anyone want fucking Ginter?
>>
>>76740263
Jesus Christ, I don't even care if that's 50% CGI
>>
>>76740267
/trans/ is filled with sports journalists and people who are in the know, m8.
>>
>>76740301
>he thinks the memes originate here
>>
>>76740301
It's a pretty wide-spread meme m8
>>
File: 1497718866974.webm (739KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1497718866974.webm
739KB, 640x1136px
mates I would work tirelessly day and night to eliminate cancer if I could sniff her feet just once
>>
>Spain legend Iker Casillas spotted at John Lennon airport #ITK
>>
What news outlet do you lads work for?
For me, it's Voetbal International
>>
>>76740335
For me, it's The Sun
>>
Where are the Chelsea signings, lads?

Thought the papers said this was gonna be a summer like 2004?
>>
>>76740335
For me its Voetbal Inside
>>
>>76740272
It's Sorairo Days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQvLECht08
>>
>>76740335
one of gazzetta's GB correspondent 2bh
>>
>>76740335
For me, it's GOAL.com
>>
File: guido.gif (831KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
guido.gif
831KB, 245x245px
>>76740316
>>76740324
I'm sorry, I only browse /sp/.
>>
Di Marzio says Fabinho to Utd is a thing
>>
>>76740423
Who's Di Marzio?
>>
>>76740444
A fairly reliable source
>>
>>76740444
The Godfather of /trans/
>>
>>76740444
He's reddit's guy

Usually correct though
>>
>>76740527
>He's reddit's guy
No he's not.
>>
File: 1386673998291.jpg (21KB, 261x259px) Image search: [Google]
1386673998291.jpg
21KB, 261x259px
>>76740523
>not indykaila
>>
>arselel
>liverpoop
>manure
Why are the ""top"" English clubs such jokes?
>>
>>76740573
>triggered redditor
>>
>>76740583
Arsenal are the greatest team the world has ever seen m8
>>
>>76740569
>>76740569
>>76740569

cmon with the lads to check out some of this summers transfer targets playing in ita-ger u21 game
>>
>>76740602
Calm down Robbie
>>
>>76740622
Fuck you Finland
>>
Memes
>>
>>76740650
RUDE
U
D
E
>>
>Gianluigi Donnarumma could be about to fire agent Mino Raiola, it’s reported, as the agent and the Milan goalkeeper’s family have different views.

mino getting cucked.
>>
>>76740743
Raiola Is just tanking the damage Donnarumma's image got
>>
>>76740743
Why is every player represented by this guy or mendes?
>>
File: 1423216830837.png (101KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1423216830837.png
101KB, 292x257px
>>76740211
>>Arsenal pip rivals Tottenham to Monaco winger Thomas Lemar, according to ex-Page 3 girl Amy Christophers... (It honestly says that)
>>
>>76740767
Because they have enough money to pay people just to travel the world, and snap players up when they're young.
>>
>>76740766
Why would he care about his image? He's clearly a cunt.
>>
File: worriedjew.jpg (17KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
worriedjew.jpg
17KB, 188x188px
>>76740767
G-good question go-... lad
>>
>>76740891
What's special about it?
>>
>>76740927
Nothing, I just enjoy based Julia.
>>
>>76740891
I've got a massive folder with 300GB+ of JAVs but I've been out of it for a while. Kinda want to jump back into my JAVlibrary desu
>>
Is Mbrappé good or just another pacy french negro?
>>
>>76740791
Amy ITK, where can I subscribe to her?
>>
>>76741082
Both desu. He's the paciest and the negroest
>>
Why aren't Alli and Rashford at the u21s?
>>
>>76741082
Literally next Martial. He'll go shit if he ends up at a big club soon
>>
>>76741082
Probably the latter, but the jury is still out i suppose
>>
>>76741178
Because Southgate is a fucking meme. Plus media.
>>
>>76741178
>Rashford
had 10 apps in Seniors. Doing that stops you from u21
>>
state of Neymar jr.
>>
You now remember Carlos Marinelli
>>
File: Pep.webm (589KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
Pep.webm
589KB, 636x382px
>tfw too smart for golf
>>
>>76741294
why's he so based
>>
>>76741294
Based Pep

>>76741248
You now remember Dmytro Chygrynskiy
>>
>>76741461
Never forgot him mate
>>
>>76741178
Why would you want them playing U21?
They would gain nothing from playing at that level
>>
>>76741691
Shut up Gareth
>>
File: 1445375580911.png (733KB, 634x615px) Image search: [Google]
1445375580911.png
733KB, 634x615px
anyone selling competent defenders?
>>
>>76741691
why does italy play their attacking talents who are starters in seria a and close to mens nt?????????
>>
>>76741716
Maybe try the Bundesliga
>>
>>76741749
Italy have a good senior side
>>
Not keen on the latest niveaslip ad desu.
>>
>>76741763
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>76741749
Because they aren't playing for the Senior team at the moment and Rashford and Alli are.
I could see you arguing Rashford because he hasn't had loads of senior team minutes, but Alli pretty much plays every game now and wouldn't really benefit from playing u21 and would just block another player making the squad and getting valuable minutes
>>
Rashford>Mbappé
>>
>>76741859
Rashford is the bigger meme
>>
>>76741763
excellent idea, 1 kimmich please
>>
>>76741873
>1 no. FA Cup
>1. no DogFart Productions Trophy
>1 no. Europa League Trophy
>1 no. Community Shield Trophy
vs
>1 no. Joke League Trophy
>>
>>76741859
Reminder Gashford got 11 goals in 53 appearances last season.
>>
>>76740831
Because every player cares about sponsorship deals.
>>
File: uh no.gif (476KB, 350x193px) Image search: [Google]
uh no.gif
476KB, 350x193px
>>76741879
Not for a million dollars
>>
>>76741822
It's still experience at an international tournament. Bellerin and Asensio could well be starters for Spain but they're out there proving themselves even more.
>>
>>76741245
I can't remember the last time Nerman didn't look like a numale.
>>
>>76741925
in a league where 15 goals a season is an achievement.
>>
>>76741953
>he rates the Normie League
>>
File: shopping.jpg (33KB, 378x363px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
33KB, 378x363px
>>76741929
how about £55m
>>
>>76741935
>Bellerin and Asensio could well be starters for Spain
Bellerin's behind the best right back in the world. No room for Asensio either, he'd be bench at best. Experience is a good argument but lets not pretend they're even close to landing a regular starting spot in Spain's NT like Ali has here.
>>
>>76741953
He got 5 in 32 in the league.
>>
File: 1495807514937.jpg (23KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495807514937.jpg
23KB, 646x720px
>>76742017
right thats it fuck off
>>
>>76741961
Oh look, it's the "look at me, I'm different" Dutch Serie A fag.
>>
>>76741822
bernardeschi and berardi both have mens team experience and were sent here still. its a big experience to get tournament under your belt. very stupid from england not sending the best in.
>>
>>76741999
Can't say no to your trips
>>
>its a bit reddit
Which league am I talking about?
>>
>>76742101
Bundesliga
>>
>>76742101
Bundesliga
>>
>>76742101
La liga.
>>
>>76742101
Rocket
>>
>>76742101
/r/soccer is 90% premier league content with an absurd amount of threads just wanking to Klopp's quotes in press conferences
>>
>>76742056
I'd talk about the Eredivisie, but then you just get meme'd on about Afonso Alves, Janssen, Drenthe etc etc
>>
File: file.png (250KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
250KB, 1366x768px
>>76742150
dunno about that m8
>>
the more prem games a /trans/ poster watches when he could have the chance of watching other leagues the more clueless his posts are this is fact
>>
>>76742150
why is there a myth that Klopp is a top coach or is a genius?
>3 trophies in 16 year career
>won them when Van Clown was in charge of Bayern trying to kill them
>>
>>76742003
I used Bellerin as an example because I couldn't remember the Spanish right back. And I still can't. Carvajal?

I see Asensio as about the same level as Alli. Hasn't had the same opportunities that Alli's had, but in terms of influencing games he always seems to even though he's not quite ready for the RM first team (perhaps this coming year). In an aging Spain squad I don't see how he won't be starting soon. Alli might have experience with England but he rarely performs for the NT. So dropping down for this tournament and helping us to potentially win it would not only be a good experience for him, but would be really positive for the rest of this u21 side.
>>
>>76742072
Because you are denying experience to other players who will benefit from it more.
Alli won't benefit from playing at u21 level when he is a key player for the senior team whereas someone like Redmond or Ward-Prowse will because they don't have the same international experience Alli has. It is better to develop less experienced players with potential to make it to senior level, or players who aren't key senior team players rather than just send Alli because you want to try win the tournament. Alli already has experience playing for England in an international tournament, same with Rashford, even if Rashford was only a benchwarmer.
>>
>>76742176
Other leagues are just boring outside of the big games to me.
>>
>>76742193
Nobody performs for the England NT because we are shit, it's not Alli's fault but the fact that our squad is just really bad. We have no real Defense, no decent Holding midfielders, shitty wingers and maybe 2 decent strikers.
>>
>>76742231
Games like Crotone v. Cagliari are 10/10 comfy though
>>
>>76742176
I work Sundays so its harder to follow some european leagues.
>>
>le I watch more leagues than you therefore I am better and I will le judge you on this basis on an anime image board
>>
>>76735792
wasn't it 40m?
>>
>>76742306
I watch eight leagues m8 including the Bosnian 3rd division so please only post once you have my permission to do so
>>
>>76742150
I went on r/soccer to confirm suspicions then saw them actually discussing pele as GOAT
>>
>>76742330
Shouldn't really be posting here if you're not following Tibetan regionals mate.
>>
>>76742377
George Best was better than Pele.
>>
>>76742447
>t. deluded manc
>>
>>76742447
wasnt even the best on the 1970 national team
>>
>>76742459
>an unproven brazilian joke league babby was better than George Best
lol no
>>
>>76742485
t. deluded manc
>>
> http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/jun/19/colour-blindness-guidance-190617

RIP Plymouth
>>
>>76742435
>he doesnt keep up with all 20 djibouti regions' u15 leagues
>>
>>76739311
Yes, pack shorts. I live in the area and late September is still summer weather here, i.e. hot as fuck.
>>
>>76742516
>not following the Sao Tomean OAP walking football league
top pleb
>>
>watching divegrass
shiggy diggy
>>
>>76740211
>Former Tottenham midfielder Paulinho has confirmed his agent is in surprise talks over a summer transfer to La Liga giants Barcelona.

From China to Catalonia
>>
>took the missus to the maldives last year
>spent all my time watching the Maldivian paraplegic U9 girl's football league

She was angry, but she knew I was a patrician when she got with me
>>
>>76742593

>watching sports

wew
>>
>>76742653
how long does it usually take to get there?
>>
File: file.png (281KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
281KB, 633x758px
>took the family skiing in Austria
>spent the whole two weeks watching remote the Hungarian village mountain football league
Fucking casuals
>>
File: cw1.jpg (11KB, 317x450px) Image search: [Google]
cw1.jpg
11KB, 317x450px
GF sent me this
>>
>>76742740
Those were based.
>>
Non british posters should be screened before posting in /trans/
>>
>>76742758
bbq rib was better
>>
>>76742686
quite a while if you dont have legs
>>
>>76742740
Puffs>Walkers
>>
>>76742765
/trans/ is a continental thread, you better hope Theresa May thinks of you lot whilst negotiating a deal
>>
>>76742787
Were these those tiny crisps that cost about 5p a bag?
>>
File: smug claude.png (2MB, 1920x934px) Image search: [Google]
smug claude.png
2MB, 1920x934px
>strolled with my pet iguana looking for oil in the wastelands of siberia
>forgot to feed him because I was too busy watching the irradiated league cup trophy
>turned out ok now he can photosynthesize
>also got to see 6 legged sheep-boar score a hattrick in the final against kzyumotztovisgrad uruzciyent
decent way to spend summer solstice desu
>>
>>76742724
Went to the Caribbean 16 years ago to study their culture but ended up filling in for an injured St. Lucian in the inter-Carribean underwater league. Try to go out there every other year to catch a couple of games but it's tough. Not too much money in the game unfortunately so they don't televise it. Shame as it's a much purer sport than the land-based version. I don't judge people who prefer grass and heavy gravity though.

>>76742740
Pretty unfortunate
>>
File: your post.gif (672KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
your post.gif
672KB, 480x270px
>>76742769
>>
>>76742260
best is when you watch decent teams and they play a spectacular game. dont remeber what game it was last season but it was great. i think samp and some other team. fantastic football for 90 mins. it ended like 3-2 or something
>>
>>76742897
Oh that league is a bit too mainstream for me, I tend to watch the tri-annual Tesco management 5-a-side league
>>
Can we all acquiesce over the principle of Skips being some of the best crisps our there?
>>
>>76742972
Nik Naks, pal.
>>
h-hello?
>>
>>76742972
I'll give you some of, but I think the absolute best are wotsits tbqphwy
>>
>crisps
>>
>>76743282
H-howdy!?
>>
File: alunya sleep.png (15KB, 526x371px) Image search: [Google]
alunya sleep.png
15KB, 526x371px
>>76743282
Yes, goodnite.
>>
Wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing?
>>
>>76743434
He rejected a new contract

Manure are literally get snubbed by their own youth products these days.
>>
>>76743302
Not a massive fan of cheese flavoured crisps desu. Cheesy chips on the other hand are great. Not in the same league as curry sauce but definitely up there.
>>
>>76743434
>>76743455
Mouyes. Playing youth. He did the smart thing for his career
>>
File: 512k82t+aOL.jpg (49KB, 318x500px) Image search: [Google]
512k82t+aOL.jpg
49KB, 318x500px
>>76742972
i've said it before and i'll say it again, these are the best
>>
>>76743455
snubchester just keeps on getting better. They're literally going to get snubbed by Fabinho as well, after he stated that he'd like to go to United.
>>
Reminder they do it for free. Phahaha.
>>
>>76743570
They are actually the worst though
>>
>>76743841
wrong.
>>
File: lsw_crunchips_thai-sweet-chili.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lsw_crunchips_thai-sweet-chili.png
48KB, 250x250px
>>76743917
*blocks ur path*
>>
File: front_fr.13.full.jpg (611KB, 1482x2453px) Image search: [Google]
front_fr.13.full.jpg
611KB, 1482x2453px
>>76744011
*teleports behind you*
>>
I haven't had crisps in ages. Fuck you for making me crave them, you viral marketing kikes.
>>
File: croky_chips_paprika_thob20005_1.jpg (31KB, 271x341px) Image search: [Google]
croky_chips_paprika_thob20005_1.jpg
31KB, 271x341px
*backflips next to you*
>>
File: mcdonalds-McChicken-Sandwich.png (196KB, 444x507px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-McChicken-Sandwich.png
196KB, 444x507px
>>76744049
crisps are all well and good, but when the food cravings are just too much nothing beats the McChicken®
>>
Just a heads up lads. The Share Bags of Walkers are vastly superior to the 6 pack bags. I have theorised this is because to make the share bags, they use nitrogen to 'fill' the packs rather than oxygen because the size and gap needs to be filled with something and oxygen would make it go stale. This makes them crispier and tastier.

Go ahead and try it. Sadly there is no Smokey Bacon share bags.

>>76741461
You now remember Fabrizio Ravanelli, he was the last person, I believe, to score a hattrick on his debut in the PL.

>>76740211
>Lemar

He's pretty good, isn't he? Or is he shit?

>United gonna buy 3 major signings

M-moyes d-doesn't b-b-uy success! Morata, Perisic and Marquinhos will cost £175m+ in total.

>>76738580
He's got more Premier League medals that Liverpool has won in the last 20 years.
>>
Don't give in to these material temptations lads, we all know you just want the loving touch of your zombiefu
>>
so when is alves actually going to city

and listening to, what are you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f78_Tf4Tdk
>>
>>76744141
I was really craving some Refn-vibes
>>
>>76744141
soon m8, when he's back from his hols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmPqrgN_WY
>>
File: transfer vulture.png (564KB, 821x632px) Image search: [Google]
transfer vulture.png
564KB, 821x632px
All hail the Transfer Vulture
>>
>>76744237
>Liverpoo
>>
>>
>>
File: IMG_9002.jpg (31KB, 624x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9002.jpg
31KB, 624x608px
>>76744237
>>76744489
>>76744514

this is next level retarded m8
>>
Can this XI really win the PL?

DDG
Valencia Bailly Lindelof Shaw
Fabinho
Herrera Pogba
Mata Morata Mkhitaryan
>>
File: Trashface.jpg (56KB, 505x388px) Image search: [Google]
Trashface.jpg
56KB, 505x388px
>>76744237
>>76744489
>>76744514
What the fuck... But I actually like it
>>
>>76744514
>>76744489
>>76744237
Worst force meme since 'we can tell who you are by how you type' or 'snubchester'. Pathetic desu~ne!!!

>>76744678
Yes. Any team can win the PL. Are they likely too? Probably not. Chelsea, City, Spurs and Pool are supported by their clubs board and have god tier mangers. So you're gonna have to beat them first. They win everything of relevance every year so, gotta beat the best etc.
>>
Any updates on the Alexis out of Arsenal situation?
>>
Hi chaps, I have some notes from last season from the training sessions of all teams in the Haitian West 2nd Division, is anyone interested? I prefer to swap like for like because this is fairly valuable knowledge and probably wasted on the average PL casual.
>>
>saturday night /trans/ theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU
>>
File: aker.webm (432KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
aker.webm
432KB, 480x480px
>>76744514
>>76744489
>>76744237
dont let these /trans/ lads get you down, stick it to them.
this meme is top notch
>>
lads just heard from my source that mcgregor is going to knock out mayweather in the 3rd round
>>
some morning rumours for the laddies

>Torino are trying to bring experience to their defence next season, with talks for Milan’s Gabriel Paletta and Barcelona veteran Thomas Vermaelen.

>Napoli and Roma still have hope of securing Adam Ounas, as the Bordeaux player rejected a move to Zenit St Petersburg.

>Barcelona’s Neymar is worth €98m more than Real Madrid rival Cristiano Ronaldo, according to the CIES Football Observatory.

>Barcelona target Marco Verratti has seemingly denied suggesting that he would only stay at Paris Saint-Germain if they signed “champions”.

>An intermediary has claimed that Besiktas are “close” to signing Real Madrid defender Pepe on a free transfer, despite their Financial Fair Play issues.
>>
Just got back from my first ever gym session lads, it's really nice when there's nobody around and I can just get on with it without worrying about people watching me.

Lovely day too, which is nice
>>
File: taeri.jpg (74KB, 595x596px) Image search: [Google]
taeri.jpg
74KB, 595x596px
Rise and shine, /trans/.

>>76743434
Lateral whom?

>>76744092
Remember, guys, real champs eat at McDonald's......I'm lovin' it!

>>76753472
Keep it up, fäm.
>>
Morning Lads!

any news on the chelsea signings ?
>>
>>76753602
Sigh...
>>
>>76753656
They won't go through till after the new kit deal starts.
>>
>Monaco starlet Kylian Mbappe has reportedly been assured that one member of BBC will leave Real Madrid to accommodate him.

>One was the club’s ambition to make him the best player in the world, while the other was a guarantee that he would be a first-choice attacker – and one part of BBC being sold, in a sure sign of their intent for the teenage forward.

>However, it will not be Karim Benzema, who is “untouchable”, more so in light of Alvaro Morata’s likely departure to Manchester United.

>That leaves Gareth Bale most at risk, although Cristiano Ronaldo could yet move on if his tax issues with the Spanish state are not addressed soon.

>Arsenal are also said to be “crazy” for the 18-year-old, with manager Arsene Wenger even going to the player’s home to convince him.

>However, AS believes the Gunners’ pulling power has been diminished by their failure to qualify for the Champions League, while Mbappe is considering switching sponsors, from Nike to Adidas – the latter of which are Madrid’s kit manufacturers.
>>
>>76753661
?

>>76753732
Cristiano back to United confirmed!

>with manager Arsene Wenger even going to the player’s home to convince him.
Definitely not weird at all.
>>
>>76753755

ar6nil is literally the worst club in the world what do u expect

i guarantee if chelsea wanted mbappe it would take one phone call from roman
>>
>>76753765
Sosa pls
>>
>>76753765
alri Sosa
>>
Ibra should go to Arsenal desu
>>
File: CUymIR9.jpg (2MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
CUymIR9.jpg
2MB, 1280x1920px
there is only one Queen of /trans/
>>
>>76753472
I only go to the gym after 10pm and before 9am.
It's the best.
>>
File: 23.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
23.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>76753867
>>
>>76753472
>worrying about people watching me.
smH everyone in the gym is there to work on their body they dont care if another guy with a bit of fat on him does some exercise too
>>
>>76735762
Jewentus
>>
File: DDEg3M8_d.jpg (51KB, 640x876px) Image search: [Google]
DDEg3M8_d.jpg
51KB, 640x876px
>>76753926
> Barbara there is a penis on you
> shows chest
> my penis is actually on her
>>
>>76753472
>I can just get on with it without worrying about people watching me.
Hope you realise that 99% of people who already go to the gym have been an absolute beginner as well. No body there gives a fuck about how new you are
>>
File: 1493116778999.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1493116778999.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>Manager Jose Mourinho has told Manchester United bosses he wants £100m-rated Tottenham striker Harry Kane, 23, and not former United favourite Cristiano Ronaldo, 32.
>>
File: Barbara Palvin (6).jpg (81KB, 820x1070px) Image search: [Google]
Barbara Palvin (6).jpg
81KB, 820x1070px
>>76753990
> 23 years old
vs
> 32 years old
>>
Matt Spiro@mattspiro 2m
Monaco have offered Kylian Mbappé a 900% pay rise in bid to keep him. New deal would take him from €18k to €162k/w, parity with Falcao (JDD)

if he doesn't take that he's a retard
>>
>>76754020
Nah there's a high chance he'd be a retard to stay.

80% of hypebabbies who stay 'loyal' to a mid tier club end up losing out on millions the moment they dip in form
>>
Rafa reported to be leaving Newcastle over lack of signings.
>>
>>76754020
he'll probably earn more at any team he moves to

also, his contract expires in 2018, not sure he should sign a new one
>>
File: costanza ketchup.gif (4MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
costanza ketchup.gif
4MB, 352x264px
>>76754151
You now remember Rafa managed Real Madrid

>>76753978
>that outfit
>mfw
Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>76753755
tfw no gf la
>>
>>76753929
>>76753983
It's more that I was terrified of getting to a machine and using it comically wrong or something. That would totally destroy me
>>
>Arsene Wenger is reportedly prepared to pay £40m for Manchester United star Anthony Martial if his pursuit of Kylian Mbappe fails. [mail]

I wish this fucking idiot would buy him
>>
>>76754020

He's not going to be a starter for any of the teams that are targetting him anyway. He'd be murdering his own career by going to a big club now. Just look at Odegaard.
I still think it's unfathomable that a team would actually want to pay 100M for a one season Mickey Mouse league wonderboy. This scenario is pretty much on par with me paying 280M for Bellerin on Football Manager because Arsenal didn't want to let him go.
>>
>>76754151
Saw this coming a mile away. We didn't even sign anyone in January and he was upset about that.
>>
>>76754226
Fair enough, you won't get shit for asking someone who works there
>>
>>76754226
Don't most gyms force you to take an induction so you don't fuck up?
>>
File: steam.png (21KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
steam.png
21KB, 512x512px
You brought anything good over the steam sale /trans/? Playing Squad and The Evil Within atm, both bretty fun. Moving onto Deadly Premonition next.
>>
>>76754226
>using machines
never gonna make it brudda
>>
>>76754174
monaco doesn't do income tax tho
and it expires in 2019
>>
File: johnmorgan.jpg (192KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
johnmorgan.jpg
192KB, 1000x667px
>>76752692
>lads just heard from my source that mcgregor is going to knock out mayweather in the 3rd round
>>
>>76754295
I still want to play some tekken 7 with someone on here
>>
>>76754295
i want pes2017 and fm2017.
>>
>>76754304
>monaco doesn't do income tax tho
It does for french footballers
>>
>>76754304
>monaco doesn't do income tax tho
and it's still less than what he'll get at halal or others
>and it expires in 2019
yes but same situation, whatever he gets in signing bonus as a free agent will dwarf any wage increase he gets at monaco for the next two seasons
>>
>Bournemouth closing in on £20 million deal for Chelsea defender Nathan Aké
Chelsea customers on here are bizzare. Picked the team because it was pumping money into big players yet every season they talk about how Chelsea are totally going to use their youth this time. Ninth time's the charm.
>>
>>76754353
>It does for french footballers
What about Portuguese? Asking for a friend
>>
>>76752692
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaFnANb8y30
>>
>>76754295

I got spelunky and it's amazing
>>
>>76753407
>Gabriel Paletta
>>
>>76754374
>bournemouth spending £20m
wew
>>
>>76754295
having a blast on Domina
>>
>>76754435
we need to convey our meme magic so that Paletta and Hart end up playing in the same team.
>>
>>76754442
20 million is pennies for premier league clubs now.
>>
>>76754461
just sounds so surreal when it's a nothing club like mememouth spending it
>>
>>76754442
they spent 15m on the completely unproven ibe last season
>>
>>76754442
at least Ibe wont be their record signing anymore
>>
>>76754461
This is the future we chose
>>
>Arsenal to bid £40m for Martial
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4636120/Arsenal-bid-Martial-Mbappe-chooses-Real-Madrid.html
lmao bollocks article
>>
>>76754491
>replacing sanchez with 'balloon door' marshall
>>
>>76754374

He's a very talented footballer and Chelsea doesn't have all that many left backs. It's rather puzzling why they would let him go to be honest.
20M is good money of course, but would they really need it to bring in another left back? They only really have Alonso since Conte hates Kenedy.
>>
>>76754503
alex sandro la
>>
>>76754491

>giving Wenger a second Henry

Dangerous
>>
>Damien Duff: "Manchester United were my favorite club. Before I joined Chelsea, I was at Blackburn and I wanted to go Man Utd, but it didn't materialise. I always supported then who I played for (Chelsea & Blackburn), but it's only when I retried that I've realised 'my God, I just love Man Utd'."
>snubsea
>>
>that English enthusiasm
>>
>>76754536
Typical paddy. It's either Liverpool or Man United down south or up here in Northern Ireland. Country full of bandwagoners.
>>
>>76754536
Dude united's whole fanbase are micks nobody is surprised by this
>>
File: 956854968.png (220KB, 648x378px) Image search: [Google]
956854968.png
220KB, 648x378px
>let me spend hundreds of millions on shit or Im off
>>
>>76754570
I think Ashley is waiting to see if the Chinks buy Newcastle before buying new players.
>>
Any update on our Duchess to my willy situation, lads?
>>
File: rap78y6.jpg (109KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
rap78y6.jpg
109KB, 467x700px
>>76754583
fugg, the sun making dresses just see-through enough to make out a woman's silhouette is just out of this world
>>
>>76754491
That old man hasn't got a clue
>>
>>76754553
How can anyone stop them next year? It's finally coming home!
>>
>Jose Mourinho wants his Manchester United bosses to get him Tottenham star Harry Kane and ignore Cristiano Ronaldo.
Makes too much sense. Must be rubbish
>>
which cb and lb are liverpool signing lads? and which cb and lb should they sign
>>
Why are two retards constantly bumping this thread from 4 days ago?

>>76676756

Go spam it to 500
>>
>>76754674
autistic americans
>>
>>76754674
just ignore them. Any bump in that thread only helps them.
>>76754659
>actually signing?
no one, la
>should they sign?
Van Dijk and Bertrand, la
>>
File: kermit4.jpg (20KB, 387x398px) Image search: [Google]
kermit4.jpg
20KB, 387x398px
>>76754674
>mfw
Also the early thread meme was a mistake
>>
>>76754688
the threads would die if the autists left them alone. new day new thread makes sense since transfers aren't happening and fresh rumours disappear into the thread if not in the OP
>>
*carves retiredly*
>>
>>76754659
lb: oxlade-chamberlain
cb: van dijk
>>
>>76754643
Kane is worth something like 100mil though.
>>
File: 2451662_heroa.jpg (36KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
2451662_heroa.jpg
36KB, 620x430px
Reminder Klopp's entire list of honours (3 trophies) were due to pic related trying to kill Munich
>>
>>76754674
Autistic yanks wanting to fill up every thread to please their bull mod.
>>
File: thefarm.jpg (108KB, 696x512px) Image search: [Google]
thefarm.jpg
108KB, 696x512px
>>
File: ljdh.jpg (191KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ljdh.jpg
191KB, 960x960px
>>76754226
As long as you don't sip between set you are ok.
>>76754300
Good for beginner to get the feel of the movement pattern though.
>>
>>76754790
>le black belt in cocksucking
>>
File: gnome child feeling it.jpg (249KB, 5166x4956px) Image search: [Google]
gnome child feeling it.jpg
249KB, 5166x4956px
>>76754784
>Jamal Blackman
errytime
>>
>>76754790
Sip what?
>>
>>76754784
Izzy Brown back to Huddersfield, when?
>>
>>76754784
>Islam Feruz
>Scotland
>>
>Everton have seen a £27 million bid for Swansea midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson rejected, sources close to the Welsh club have told ESPN FC.
>>
>>76754784
All of them will play. I made them GOAT in FM and FM is real life and our youth is the best in the world.
>>
>>76754865
harry wilson is literally better than them all la
>>
>>76754854
>£27m for Sigurdsson rejected
kinell
>>
>>76754833
Water. Stale fit meme.
>>
>Former Tottenham midfielder Paulinho, 28, says Barcelona want to sign him, but he is happy at Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande.
Imagine having this little ambition
>>
>>76754895
Why would barcelona want to sign him lmao
>>
>>76754895
I imagine no chinese club will let foreign players get out alive now the 100% tax happened
>>
>>76754790
Dressing like this to sell coffee
>>
>>76754895
wouldn't call going to sit on the bench at a club that's guaranteed a trophy each season ambition
>>
>>76754936
At least he'd probably end up with a couple of winners medals out of it. Instead he get's to look back on his illustrious career if being shit for Spurs, getting fucked 1-7 in his home world cup and then playing in a league literally no one except the chinks care about
>>
File: 1475784611281.png (151KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
1475784611281.png
151KB, 474x311px
>>76754890
W-woops
>>
>Sunderland is gonna be sold for <90m
why don't one of the big clubs just buy them and turn them into a B team
>>
Any West Ham fans in here care to shed some light on what the fuck we're up to!?

Stadium move meant to 'attract players'...
>>
>>76739518

Seems like a waste for a promising young talent to join a nothing club like Watford

Guess he's planning on using it as a stepping stone
>>
>>76754974
>tfw when your club is worth less than Pogba
>>
>RvP is on 240k a week at Fenerbahce

the fuck
>>
>>76754974
Not allowed within the league, that's why city are buying girona
>>
>>76754962
>couple of winners medals
worthless if you're just a squad player imhof
>>
>>76754981
How old is he? If he manages a couple of decent seasons at Watford in the Prem then bigger clubs will take a look at him I expect
>>
>>76754984
Cheaper than Rooney. Think they'd swap?
>>
File: keksie.jpg (27KB, 195x147px) Image search: [Google]
keksie.jpg
27KB, 195x147px
>>76754989
>within the league
but they're not
>>
Any updates on the Javi pls don't go to City situation?

>>76754922
Based innit
>>
>>76754989
What we're doing with Girona is absolutely illegal tho
>>
>>76754999
i remember a few years ago in the same season that derby lost the playoff to qpr that he was rumoured to be going to liverpool every other day
>>
>>76755004
>this picture
Nightmare fuel lads
>>
>Liverpool spend 10 year tapping up Javi Martinez
>he still doesn't go to them
>>
>all these teams trying to sign Mbappe
>Reminder that he's only had a good 6-8 months
>Still has to prove himself not to be a bust

How cucked would any team that sign him be if he busts
>>
>>76755004
EFL m8
>>
>>76754962
He gets into the NT team despite playing in China. Going to qatarlona and sitting on the bench might fuck it up, that would be showing no ambition.
>>
>>76755028
Screencapped. You'll be eating those words, anon.
>>
>>76755030
teams have been chasing him for years so the one season of actually proving his talent against men would obviously only strengthen their erections
>>
>>76755027
tfw I created the original non green version
>>
>>76754999

22, so still plenty of time for him to move on to bigger things
>>
File: 1498358165311.png (96KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498358165311.png
96KB, 720x1280px
>"honesty is the best policy"
>>
>>76755069
>this defeatism
end yourself. Part of being a man is lying to someones face and pulling it off
>>
>>76755031
the pl is not part of it?
>>
Is there a more cucked club than Arsenal? Chelsea have surpassed them in everyway.
>>
>>76755069
>not just faking it until she falls in love with you and you get away with being a NEET
>>
>>76755069
>:)
What did she mean by this
>>
>>76755068
Not a bad move then, if he was 25-26 it might b a bit different but like you say, plenty of time still
>>
>>76755069
>not doing a Costanza
>>
>>76754981
Proper waste of a young player actually going for gametime. He could be a part of so many loan armies.
>>
>>76755097
define cucked
>>
File: b09q1_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg (197KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
b09q1_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg
197KB, 500x264px
>>76755113
>>
>>76755143
Arsenal.
>>
>>76755143
emasculated by a superior entity.
>>
>>76755150
depends how big you need to be to be emasculated in the first place
are liverpool or everton big enough?
>>
>>76755113
She's the one posting the qt asian
>>
r8 this idea

>CPL and EFL move further apart
>promotion from champions hip is left as it is
>3 more teams (total 6) get promoted from EFL league 1 to champions hip
>the 3 relegated from CPL go into a mini league with the 3 teams who were in the conference playoffs but didnt get relegated to try to get a spot in EFL league 2

the jist is if you get relegated from PL, you get super-relegated down to league 2 or conference and have to work back up
>>
>>76755196
utterly retarded
>>
>>76755215
the top of the table has been boring ever since AGUEROOOO
I just want to see drama, tsubasa antics and murderball at the end of the season
>>
>>76754974

Because they would be taking on their debt
>>
File: 158[1].png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
158[1].png
11KB, 447x378px
>>76755175
>>
>>76755254
I genuinely have no idea what your original proposal is.

Premier League clubs playing Conference teams would 99.9% of the time result in complete walkovers for the PL clubs.
>>
>>76755254
>tsubasa
What's a tsubasa?
>>
File: double bicycle kick.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
double bicycle kick.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>76755299
This.
>>
>Reports continue to grow that Gianluigi Donnarumma is ready to sack agent Mino Raiola and extend his Milan contract.

>Inter have reportedly told Samir Handanovic that he can either leave or undertake extra training to improve his footwork, as Luciano Spalletti wants Wojciech Szczesny.

Spalletti was a mistake..
>>
>>76755254
>Leicester
>this does not slip
>>
>>76755329
lester was fun because of the counter attacking hoofball beating all the tippy tappy teams
but the run in itself was just all the other teams being shit as opposed to exciting football

slippy g was an iconic moment, but again, the matches were fairly forgettable
if it wasnt for the pasta, the only match I would remember is the chelsea-liverpool one
>>
new day, new thread:

>>76755366
>>76755366
>>76755366
>>76755366
>>
>>76755329
oh and the 6-1 vs stoke kek
>>
>>76755310
Good tbf, handa is old and overrated
>>
File: enough.jpg (5KB, 252x161px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
5KB, 252x161px
>>76755380
>8 post early
>>
>>76755329
and crystanbul

actually, that was a good season finale, my bad
>>
>>76755397
heeeheee
>>
>>76755397
Closer than some of the retarded attempts earlier in the week.

>new threads at 300-odd posts
>>
>>76755404
>liverpool_2013-14_copypasta.txt
>>
>>76755097
>A club which has spent over £2bn on transfers alone since 2004 has surpassed a club which hasn't spent £1bn since 1991

Gee whiz, are you a detective? I guess Redditch have been surpassed by fucking MK Dons? Fuck off you utter melt.
>>
>>76755415
>USA USA USA
>>
File: what_the....png (969KB, 862x860px) Image search: [Google]
what_the....png
969KB, 862x860px
What the...
>>
>>76754503
Is Baba coming back?
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.