[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who's closer to a title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: bulls and bears.png (87KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
bulls and bears.png
87KB, 350x352px
who's closer to a title?
>>
The White Sox
>>
Bears. They're extremely dumb but have a coach who has actually won in the past. Also consider that many football teams that make it to the Super Bowl had shit records not long ago. I can see them having a fluke successful season within the next few years.
The Bulls, in contrast, have a coach who has won nothing. The organization is loathed by most people around the NBA. The front office stated that they wanted to get "younger and more athletic" yet signed Wade and Rondo last year. This implies that they don't really know where they want to go or what they're doing. The Bulls are further from a title.
>>
Bears, they at least seem to have a direction with their rebuild and a moderately successful coach

The Bulls are just so unbelievably awful from top to bottom
>>
File: Ulysses_profile.jpg (359KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Ulysses_profile.jpg
359KB, 900x643px
>>76734555
Da burrs ans da bullz
>>
da bears
>>
Bulls would have made the conference finals if Rondo was healthy
>>
da bears WILL win da superb owl
>>
>>76734697
>>have a coach who has actually won in the past
>john fox
>has won

??
>>
>>76744503
He's won his conference twice, which is relatively successful.
>>
>>76734555
The scale
>>
>>76734555
The Knicks
>>
>>76744503
He took Jake Delhomme to the Super Bowl and did better than a Peyton Manning led team
>>
>>76734555
Burrs only because no one in the NBA except for the Warriors or Cavaliers are remotely close to a title.

Bulce aren't as bad as people think, they've just started their rebuild now which makes them immediately look bad (especially because they should have blown it up and started this rebuild a year or two ago.)
>>
>>76744399
this, would've went 6 with the cavs too
>>
Bears for sure senpai

much easier in football to rebuild, plus Ryan pace seems competent. He at least has a plan in place unlike GarPax
>>
It's borderline impossible to win the Owl without a minimum top 10 QB in today's league.

The Bears' greatest franchise QB ever in the modern era is Jay Cutler.

What do you thibk
>>
>>76743981
Fuck off Ulysses. Worst DLC
>>
>>76745025
So you'd be ok if they had kept Lovie Smith? After all he led Rex Grossman to a super bowl. just ignore how the sport has passed these geezers by and pretend they can do anything now because they did something 10+ years ago. lmao get real, why does the fanbase let the owners get away with mediocrity like this?
>>
neither
>>
>>76745342

Who are the

>2000 Baltimore Ravens
>2002 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
>2015 Denver Broncos
>>
>>76743981
wew first thing I thought when I saw this thread
>>
>>76745381
>Honest Hearts is better than Lonesome Road
*tips fedora*
>>
>>76745342
That's why they rolled the dice Mitchtits, brainlet. Not saying I think he'll turn out but you post as if they don't realize that an above average QB doesn't cut it
>>
>>76745603
Brad Johnson played at Pro Bowl level in 2002

the reason the bucs finally got over the hump in 2002 is that finally got quality quarterback play, they always had an elite defense.
>>
>>76745381
What's it like having literal shit for taste?
>>
the team that didn't pay a fucking wash up $24 million for a season even though he sucks and is injury prone as fuck
>>
>>76745695
Brad Johnson apologia is the type of top tier edge I expect from /sp/. Have a (You)
>>
>>76745126
The Bulls have started their rebuild but in such a terrible fashion. Trade Butler, fine. Get Lavine and the 7th pick, also fine. That's how you rebuild, the tank starts now. But to also give up a first round pick for him....it's monumentally stupid. And then to literally sell your other draft pick....what the fuck? What is the strategy here?

The Bulls seem to be deliberately aiming for mediocrity. I believe that this is because they, just like the Knicks:

1. Have an owner who does not give a shit (Reinsdorf prefers his baseball team, Dolan just likes controlling MSG for concerts)
2. Have an unbeatable "brand", the Bulls have not reached the Finals in 20 years and they are still the 3rd-biggest NBA team in terms of merch sales/value.
3. Have a fucking massive metropolitan area. 10 million people in Cook County alone, 12 million in all of Illinois...one basketball team, with one stadium, that has 20,000 seats. The United Center will always sell out.

This team is a money-making machine no matter what. Reinsdorf only cares about money.

>I would trade all 6 Bulls titles for just one White Sox title-Jerry Reinsdorf, Chicago Bulls owner
>>
>>76747025
Lol, >we paid Wade $24 mil for the same reason the Knicks are paying $22 mil. Big name player, guarantees butts in seats. Rose hasn't been all-star caliber since 2014 but his shoes are still the 4th highest selling in the NBA. People know him, and casuals will still watch him.
>>
>>76747063
in 13 starts he had a 22:6 td/int ratio and 92 Passer rating which is very good for 2002.
>>
>>76745603
You just named about 3 of the best defenses of all time. Short of having that, you need a QB. That was also Brad Johnsons best season though
>>
>>76748170
Watch the games and take your under age stats elsewhere. Johnson was a rich man's Trent Dilfer by that point
>>
>>76745635
Dead money is the best DLC and i'm not even memeing
>>
>>76734555
Chicago Fire
>>
>>76745635
Everything beyond vanilla was trash
>>
Kind of hard to say because both teams need a change of ownership and a gutting of the front office before they can win again.

Virginia McCaskey is 94 and her sons would likely sell the team once she dies.

Jerry Reinsdorf is very powerful and clingy to his teams. He should really sell the Bulls and stick with the White Sox, but he won't, and his son Michael will keep them when he dies.
>>
>>76756061
Did YOU watch the games?

I'd like to know what you saw that made you felt he was shitty that year
>>
File: 1492747402553.png (43KB, 1010x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492747402553.png
43KB, 1010x1200px
>>76734587
The only acceptable answer
>>
File: 1492747868114.png (45KB, 1038x1111px)
1492747868114.png
45KB, 1038x1111px
>>76767136
Another right answer
>>
>>76747182
Cook County has 5.2 million and Illinois has 12.8 million
>>
The Cubs.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.