[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are the lakers doing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

What the fuck are the lakers doing?
>>
>>76711389
Elaborate.
>>
File: IMG_0018.png (458KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.png
458KB, 800x800px
>>76711389
Hopefully they sign his ass.
>>
File: 1486427578151.jpg (19KB, 293x264px) Image search: [Google]
1486427578151.jpg
19KB, 293x264px
>>76711389
Prepping for another era son.
You in??
>>
im not the biggest LeMeme fan boy, but i am a sonics fan turned lakers fan, and im just wondering why no one acknowledges how LeBron is just a good person. No arrests, no side pieces, no cucks.....seriously
>>
File: IMG_0119.jpg (2MB, 1688x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0119.jpg
2MB, 1688x1126px
>>76713025
Laker nation
>>
>>76713087
I'll acknowledge that. I really dislike him because of the way he complains on court and his general whiny body language, but if he got that shit under control and became stoic like Kawhi I'd love the guy.

He definitely does seem like a genuinely decent individual.
>>
>>76713087
>no side pieces
oh you sweet summer child
>>
>>76713252

lol i might be a little ignorant. But for a pro athlete he's relatively tame!
>>
>>76713087
You realize it's all a performance right. He's an actor. He was such a shitbag that he had to take classes on how to behave like a nice person
>>
>>76713368

you win. Hopefullly well get a superstar that fucks whores an rapes young boysss!!
>>
>>76711389
dont worry, silver will deliver prime lottery picks to lakers until they are relevant again... just like with the cavs
>>
>>76713087
Yeah and Tiger Woods was really as clean as his image suggested. You're delusional if you really buy into his good guy persona.

Same goes for Curry. I cannot wait until we find out all the dark shit they sweep under the rug to keep selling these guys jerseys.
>>
File: pp.png (77KB, 154x211px) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
77KB, 154x211px
>>76713087
>crack baby
>good person

Nah. it's all a carefully constructed lie for the plebs, literally everything he says is carefully manufactured by his PR team, notice every time the cameras catch him off guard after games he's cracking like a douchebag looney, dropping the n-words, cursing, insulting journalists, being passive-aggressive etc. He always whines, on and off the field, you can't be a good person if you're flopping on such scale on the pitch. And I know it's hard to believe it, but there are us on /sp/ who actually watched basketball before 2014 and remeber Wade and Miami unlocking the real cocksucker that is LeBron James, a fraud.
>>
>>76713087
DESU I used to be a huge LeBron hater even before Miami, but you can't hate on him anymore after last year's finals. He delivered on his promise to bring a ring to the reject asses of Cleveland.
>>
well, they traded a high-scoring #2 overall PG who's 21 years old for an aging stiff with a long injury history who takes bank shots and doesn't rebound. Then they drafted a hyped-up bust. What else would you like to know? They're not doing anything.
>>
>>76719799
yep. 'LeBron' is an image that a corrupt media protects. See also: Barack Obama.
>>
>>76720006
Who are you referring?
>>
>>76720108
Holy shit. You mean LeBron is married to a tranny?
>>
>>76725051
He keeps his personal life personal.
>>
Better not sign him, Lebeta will start his decline and you want his ass in the west while the lakers get stomped by GS then magic blows it up again? I hope magic isn't that retarded, just go after George. If there's anyone to go after it's the long beach native, aka Russell BESTbrook. He would fit the lakers better, not 3-5 lelbron, hope he stays in da land forever.
>>
>>76725474
Agreed
>>
>>76713149
Who are the five dudes in the top left corner, and also the guys on either side of Melo and Cousins?
>>
>>76726200
The five dudes on the top left corner are the current QTs on the roster.
>>
>>76713087
>No arrests, no side pieces, no cucks
That's why basketball fans do not like LeBron. Not relatable.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.