[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/ Bring Brendan Back to the BPL Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 102

File: brendan.jpg (61KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
61KB, 600x882px
Paris St-Germain have offered Monaco a world record £119m for 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe. (Mirror)

>But Arsenal are preparing a new bid with Arsenal Wenger confident over a deal for the in-demand forward. (Metro)

And the highly-rated 18-year-old is open to the idea of moving to Arsenal. (Telegraph)

>Real Sociedad have agreed a £10m fee with Manchester United for 22-year-old Belgium winger Adnan Januzaj.(Daily Mail)

Manchester United's Italian full-back Matteo Darmian, 27, has phoned manager Jose Mourinho and asked him to push through his move to Juventus with a World Cup on the horizon. (Sun)

>Stoke chairman Peter Coates insists the club have "no plans to sell" 25-year-old winger Xherdan Shaqiri this summer.(TalkSport)

But their £12m bid for Middlesbrough defender Ben Gibson is likely to be rejected as Boro demand upwards of £20m for the 25-year-old. (Mirror)

>Tottenham have contacted Fiorentina regarding a move for their 25-year-old midfielder Matias Vecino.(TalkSport)

Spurs are also ready to make a £17.5m move for Germany and Schalke under-21 winger Max Meyer. (Sun)

>And the North London club are set to hand new five-year deal to England right-back Kieran Trippier. The 26-year-old still has three years left on his current contract. (Mirror)
>>
File: file.png (390KB, 810x451px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
390KB, 810x451px
Just want her back. Feel like pure shit
>>
first for hot jazz
>>
Liverpool have been told Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28, will cost £63m if they want to bring him to Anfield this summer.(Bild via Independent)

>And the Reds have rejected an £11m bid from Napoli for their 24-year-old left-back Alberto Moreno. (Telegraph)

John Terry is considering an offer from Championship side Aston Villa, but the 36-year-old expects rival interest from Premier League sides as he prepares to leave Chelsea. (Guardian)

>Antonio Conte has told Chelsea he wants Juventus' Leonardo Bonucci, 30, or Southampton's Virgil van Dijk, 25, to bolster his team's defence next season.(Guardian)

Burnley are hoping to ward off opposition from Premier League rivals West Brom to land Leeds United left-back Charlie Taylor, 23. (Burnley Express)

>Bayern Munich could be ready to loan out former Arsenal winger Serge Gnabry after signing him this summer as they remain in the hunt for a big-name attacker. (SportBild via Metro)

Lyon have agreed a £16.7m fee with Chelsea to sign their 21-year-old striker Bertrand Traore, with the deal set to be completed when he returns from holiday next week. (L'Equipe - in French)

>Inter Milan are considering rivalling Juventus' bid to sign Arsenal's 28-year-old goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny. (Evening Standard)
>>
File: toyota.jpg (1MB, 5066x6170px) Image search: [Google]
toyota.jpg
1MB, 5066x6170px
Any juicy rumours with good substance lads?
>>
>>76706429
>Inter Milan are considering rivalling Juventus' bid to sign Arsenal's 28-year-old goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny
Who comes up with this shit? They alredy have Handanovic
>>
File: 1435526730548.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435526730548.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>76706473
Yes.
>>
>>76706501
What's reddit like? Apparently you know
>>
>>76706473
>Gf to Anon deal is stalling due to gf lack of faith in Anon FCs ability to bring home the silverware
>>
File: moneysavingwenger.jpg (39KB, 620x302px) Image search: [Google]
moneysavingwenger.jpg
39KB, 620x302px
Found this in my old folder guys.

>>76706429
>PEA
>Going to Liverpool

More likely Mbappe goes to Arse than PEA goes to Liverpool. It'd be a great buy and it's confusing me why Arse aren't trying for him.
>>
>>76706501
There's an aria alexander scene where she tongues some bum?
>>
>>76706517
>Wailing ensues
>>
File: based papu.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
based papu.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>76706577
You seem mad at something anon. Have some Papu
>>
I'm off to bed. Hope I dream about trans lads
>>
>>76706834
>swedish flag

yeah you will probably be dreaming about trannies
>>
>£43m for an Egyptian Ashley Young
>>
>>76706892
Were you born this much of a cunt or is it something you had to work on?
>>
What's the definition of a ''meme player''?
>>
>>76707242
Mario Balotelli
>>
>>76707087
Someone who is good for a short period of time and vastly overrated because of it, e.g. Memebappe
>>
>>76707087
>Were you born with a cunt?

Are you no longer interested in a girl if she responds with "Yes"?
>>
File: rawk delusion 6.png (7KB, 518x123px) Image search: [Google]
rawk delusion 6.png
7KB, 518x123px
>>76707359
>replying to the wrong lad

Led.....

>>76707087
Prob shitposting Aussie. There are several flags to ignore here or just shrug at.

>>76707037
What happens if he turns out to be insanely good like Mane was?
>>
>>76706412
Don't b sad m8
>>
>>76706429
>the Reds have rejected an £11m bid from Napoli for their 24-year-old left-back Alberto Moreno
Why
>Bayern
>Gnabry
Why
>>76706352
>highly-rated 18-year-old is open to the idea of moving to Arsenal
Why
>Januzaj
>£10m
Why

I don't understand football anymore
>>
>>76706412
Natural chemical reaction. You lost something. Animals feel like this when a favourite toy is moved or a favourite sleeping spot is gone. You'll feel like shit for a bit then get over it. If it didn't work it wasn't meant to be and it'd just happen at a later date. You've got further than 99% of this board.

>>76706502
Maybe Handanovic is leaving?

>>76706429
Traore, another Loan Army player bought to screw another team over and fuck their development. Also why do Chelsea need better defenders when they did pretty well? van Dijk will cost £60m+. I suspect Bonucci will be the same, especially since he was instrumental for Juventus last season. Aubameyang at Liverpool would be GOAT but I don't see it. Aguero + Aubameyang would be insane. Arsenal with Sanchez and Aubameyang would be GOAT. Shame the former is leaving.
>>
>>76708195
Gnabry has huge potential. No idea why Arsenal sold him yet kept rubbish like Sanogo and Akpom
>>
Lads what's the name of that meme which is a picture of a South American loli girl with red face paint over her eyes? She has 'scene hair'.

>>76708367
I think it was because Wenger wanted him to have first team football so he could challenge for NT.
>>
>>76708432
Why not just loan him to a German club then? Evidently they would have started him

Wenger seems to have lost the plot when it comes to developing players
>>
>>76708367
If he can't get in this Arsenal team at his age there's really no hope for him
>>
>>76708541
Not at all, he develops them very well. He just doesn't do the right things with them. Chesney is being chased by Juventus as the eventual replacement to Buffon. Chesney is an Arsenal trainee.

>>76708578
Gnabry was sold like 3-4 years ago or something daft. He wasn't in because Walcott was in that position, Bellerin was fighting for it (though later dropped) and Oxlade Chamberlain and a few others, Ramsay and shit were playing there. He did the right thing and sold him on.

when i say right thing i mean right thing for the player.
>>
>>76708578
He did and was impressive, then he got injured for a year.
>>
>>76708606
>he develops them very well

Wilshere has the talent to be one of the best English midfielders ever, now he's 25 and on loan to Middlesbrough
>>
>>76708657
*Bournemouth rather
>>
>>76708657
Wilshere was also fucked over by, who was it, Shawcross? Who broke his leg? It then got broken again. He got fucked by Injuries. Just like Leonardo did for Brazil.
>>
>>76708681
That was Ramsey and he recovered from it

I get he's injury prone, but he was overplayed as a teenager and is reckless. Wenger should have ironed that out of his game and taught him to evade/take challenges but clearly didn't
>>
File: DEPRESSING FIRE.jpg (665KB, 3070x2238px) Image search: [Google]
DEPRESSING FIRE.jpg
665KB, 3070x2238px
>>76708769
My mistake, he's had several breaks in his foot.

Ankle Surgery in 2011, 127 days injured, 25 games missed
Fatigue fracture in 2012, 104 days injured, 19 games missed.
Hairline crack in 2014, 57 days out, 11 games missed
Malleolar injury (ankle fracture I think) in 2014, 90 days out, 19 games missed
Malleolar injury in 2015, 36 days out, 7 games missed
Hairline crack in calfbone, 2015, 247 days out, 47 games missed

and to prove it's him not Wenger's fault

Knee injury, 2016 (on loan), 11 days out
Hairline crack in calfbone, April 2017, out for 68 days.

He is utterly fucked. He's just not built for sport it seems.

If we add up all his injuries, he has missed 154 games. I dunno if that includes Internationals. If we go on total days not training at all, 969 days. That's over 2 and a half years he has been injured.

He's gone.
>>
>>76709016
Christ. Has he broken Diaby's record yet
>>
File: I'm sure I'm alive but why.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
I'm sure I'm alive but why.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>76709038
Diaby has missed, in his entire career (so not just Arsenal), 326 games. Wilshere isn't even half way.

In total days injured, 1862 days. That's about 5 years of his life he has spent injured.

His Cruciate Ligament Rupture was his worst injury, 391 days out, 61 games missed. That was in 2014.

To prove he was broken and not Wonga's fault while playing for Olympicque Masilles, he was out for a "Training deficit" injury for 197 days, that's 35 games. In 2016 he is also injured for Ankle Surgery for 287 days. September 9th, so he's not back from that yet. Missed 40 games so far.
>>
>>76706429
>Liverpool have been told Borussia Dortmund forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 28, will cost £63m if they want to bring him to Anfield this summer.(Bild via Independent)

Someone explain to me why Auba is going so cheap? Why isn't Manure rating him less than that Halal benchwarmer.

He is literally better than memandowski and a much more finished article than Mbappe. Why isnt he nearer €100m in todays hugely inflated market?
>>
>>76709148
He's 28 and very reliant on his pace
>>
>Borussia Dortmund have set their asking price for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - and a deadline for him to be sold.

>The Gabon ace is ready to leave Dortmund this summer and has courted interest from PSG, along with Premier League trio Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City.

>BILD says BVB want a decision from Aubameyang before their preseason camp, which kicks off late July.

>BVB chief Hans-Joachim Watzke confirmed: "We are listening. When a club makes a big financial offer we will consider it."

>Should an interested club offer €70 million or more, BVB will sell. Otherwise, Aubameyang will stay, with his contract running to 2020.
>>
>>76709123
>8 games in 4 years

still remember that game against liverpool, one of the best performances i've ever seen from an arsenal player
>>
>>76709148
Probably because he is unproven at any other leagues than Germany and France and even AS Saint-Etienne performance wasn't great.
>>
>>76709148
Pacey poachers are shit in the PL however good they are, see Falcao. Too many teams sit deep and defend all game for them to do anything.
>>
Tell me about Daishawn Redan.

His first name seems very Basketball American.
>>
>>76709336
Yeah but Spurs. Arse and Liverpool and even United could all do with one. Spurs a reliant on Kane, Sanchez is leaving Arse (and Ozil has an insane chance created rate, he needs somebody able to score) and Liverpool have no world class strikers. United... I dunno what's happening there.

>>76709393
He's Pacey Black Kid #204305 who's a 'prolific goal scorer' because he's stronger and faster than everybody else. Either Ajax realised that's what he was or they really did lose somebody great. But Chelsea buy every youth they can to rot in their system or go on loans until they're sold.
>>
>>76709179
somewhat true, but really a good finisher with a great shooting too. With his african genes he may also still be fast into his early 30s.

>>76709267
>>76709336
>>76709437
First time I heard Arsenal actually linked to Auba by a newspaper.

I thought he would be a natural fit for the Arse, since Dortmund has a somewhat similar playing style and Özil truly needs a fast striker, that is good at finishing, especially if Sanchez leaves, but could also play with him on the left.

Falcao was never that fast in the prem. but fair point about many teams sitting deep all game.
>>
>>76709844
This. Ozil has performed so much better with Sanchez to pass too, because he can run onto it. He also played way better when Walcott was playing for same reason. Though Ozil has records with Giroud (most assists to a player in a row, most assists resulting in a header and most assists in a row) he's just nor suited to having it in the air. I don't even know if Ozil takes corners actually, he should do.

Cech
Bellerin-Holding/Mustafi-Kosc-Kolsanic
Carzola-Ozil-Xhaka
Walcott-Aubameyang-Sanchez

Can swap Walcott out and put in Coqulien or whatever as a DM and have both Auba and Sanchez as CF's.

But it won't happen. PEA will go to Liverpool, if any, of the clubs in PL. I seriously doubt Arsenal will sign anybody this window for a substantial price. It'll be, at best, youth signings.
>>
>>76710033
Kek

Still trash and you aren't getting aubameyang
>>
>>76710047
Arsenal won't, Liverpool will. That's literally what I read. Learn to read. I was discussing football with the Nip who is right about Arse. But he's a better fit for Liverpool because we have no proper strikers.
>>
>>76709844
>I thought he would be a natural fit for the Arse

He's probably least suited to them in the league. Arsenal will play their aggressive possession game against anyone, even Bayern which was a disaster.

That's why Giroud is pretty effective, good at keeping the ball while the team play around him.
>>
>>76706352
>Paris St-Germain have offered Monaco a world record £119m for 18-year-old striker Kylian Mbappe. (Mirror)
so, they are paying 120 for him and 200 for ronaldo?

where the fuck do they get so much money
>>
>>76710144
They play like that cause they have to. Sanchez played as a CF is superior to when Giroud is played. So if we assume Aubameyang is put as the FW with Sanchez supporting, then it won't need the work of Giroud holding up the ball. Ozil prefers passing rather than crossing. Or are you saying they should get Ibrahimovich since he's a tall guy?
>>
>>76710156
funded by the richest country in the world
>>
>>76710178
Because Sanchez fits that system too. His touch and technique is among the best in the world so he can play just fine in a congested final third without the physicality, you rarely ever see him break like an actual striker would.

Arsenal's style is why Walcott has been bang average his whole career, he's fast and accurate but easily taken out of the game by defenders.
>>
>>76710318
Walcott has like 100 goals for Arse or something, I googled this a few days ago. Maybe you're right, but I would just like to see Ozil and Sanchez feeding Aubameyang since Sanchez gets loads of assists and Ozil is a great instigator of chances. I've always thought Arse's problem, after not performing like they can and or should, is no top quality striker who can win games on his own.

Welbeck is a great work horse but he's unable to score regularly and is just too old now for excuses.

This is all academical anyway, Arse won't sign shit. Though their new LB(?) is apparently OK. Though he has the fastest Own Goal in World Cup history iirc.
>>
GF due to visit Anon FC's training grounds tomorrow. Deal looks to be done
>>
File: 5.jpg (68KB, 651x743px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
68KB, 651x743px
>paying 35 million euros for this

Manure never stops huh
>>
>>76710482
>Walcott has like 100 goals for Arse or something

For a decade that's a woeful output desu.

Wenger's teams have always had technically strong centre forwards, even Giroud who gets shat on constantly has great close control. I'm not sure if Aubameyang is that kind of forward.
>>
File: muh cherry pick.png (116KB, 741x1012px) Image search: [Google]
muh cherry pick.png
116KB, 741x1012px
>>76710608
Nice cherry picking, I see you forgot these scores.

>>76710686
Not for a pacey black winger with fuck loads of injuries. Also I was wrong, it was 65 in 260.
>>
>>76710727
First of all I didn't make that pic. Second, none of those are relevant for a CB. Possession really

More tackles
More interceptions
More aerial duels
More clearances

Just admit that Manure keeps buying overpriced players that are not that good.
>>
>>76710727
Yeah but Walcott wasn't just fast, he was Owen-tier fast. Bet if he had played in a counter attacking side he'd have at least double his numbers despite injuries.
>>
>>76710764
Total Score literally is more important. Possession is important because if you give the ball away, you put your team under pressure. Coates also literally has Error's leading to goals, Lindelof doesn't. Being ABU and trying to meme magic a player to be shit isn't going to work. He was a good price for a good player.

>>76710800
Maybe. But it's a case of 'we shall never know'. As is, Arse are gonna have to make do with what they got because Wenger is too loyal to his players and he won't get the board to buy what he needs. Or perhaps there is shit going behind the scenes we don't know about. This Mbappe meme is terrible, though. I'd like PEA to come to PL so I'd take him at United. Hell, even City just to see Aguero + PEA. Liverpool will probably get him if anybody since he'll have zero striker competition plus 'muh Klopp'. Hopefully he flops and RAWK dies.
>>
This /trans/ season is the worst since 20 years or so.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpgsmall.jpg (18KB, 340x329px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpgsmall.jpg
18KB, 340x329px
>dani alves out
>Alex sandro out
>bonuci out
>marhicisio next
>>
>>76710870
Why? It's ConFed cup, so nobody is wanting to buy because they might get injured; people don't want to spend cash in case they need to buy a replacement to a injured guy. Some clubs have transfer bans. People are wanting £50m+ for mediocre players and £100m+ for ''''potential'''' players, meaning only a few can buy and they're going to check their options. On top of Domino Effect; if X goes to Y then Z will go to W.
>>
why is nobody in for zlatan

17 pl goals shows he can still play at the top level and no transfer fee. waste if he goes to the mls
>>
>>76710970
exploding knees

$1,000,000 a minute salary
>>
File: 1467782791714.jpg (236KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467782791714.jpg
236KB, 1080x1080px
>>76709336
>Falcao
>Pacy

Falcao is slow as shit you fucking retard.That's the whole reason he flopped in the epl.

Shocking post.
>>
>perisic
>good

when did this meme start?
>>
File: Untitled.png (29KB, 350x81px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
29KB, 350x81px
S I T U A T I O N
>>
File: PL flop of the year vs 100m.png (112KB, 512x667px) Image search: [Google]
PL flop of the year vs 100m.png
112KB, 512x667px
>>76710608
>>
>>76711092
Absolute bollocks. His sheer acceleration beats any defender and he hasn't lost that as evident by scoring more than ever now at Monaco.

At United there is no defender or offside trap to beat, just nine blokes behind their own 19 yard line.
>>
>>76711092
He flopped in the PL because his knee was crippled
>>
File: 1495711599584.jpg (18KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495711599584.jpg
18KB, 403x395px
>>76711301
>His sheer acceleration beats any defender
Haha mate...
It was good enough to get past manlet spics in the Spain and Portugal.

Lets set some things straight.

1. He is not tall
2. He is not strong
3. He is not faster then average epl defenders
4. He probably lost some pace from his injuries.

He was Soldado 2.0 in the premier league. Too small to win headers, too slow to get in behind, to weak to hold the ball up.

Destined for being EXPOSED in the premier league where everyone is a 6'4 based black man.
>>
File: you.jpg (626KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
626KB, 2304x1728px
>>76711301
I bet you are an unathletic manlet. I notice a lot of them have trouble judging the pace and height of athletes.

For example a lot of customers think mahrez is fast...He's not.

Likewise thinking 6 foot tall is tall. lel. It's not

I'm 6'4 and very fast(for a white guy). It makes me a harsher judge on players like falcao who are slower and smaller then me.
>>
File: remembering Cazorla.jpg (87KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
remembering Cazorla.jpg
87KB, 880x660px
>>76706352
There's no way Arsenal could outbid PSG, innit.
>£10m for 22 yo Januzaj
Why would they sell him?
>Boro demand upwards of £20m
English clubs are too rich.

>>76706429
>>Inter Milan are considering rivalling Juventus' bid to sign Arsenal's 28-year-old goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny. (Evening Standard)
Juve's still interested?

>>76710156
Oil.
i
l.

>>76710033
>Carzola
M F W
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/moise-kean-father-dad-tractors-juventus-chelsea-arsenal-transfer-news-a7802431.html

What the fuck is that. Literally FC Tractor.
>>
>Buying commodities, of any sort, from a Country which had a helping hand for ISIS
Liverpool are scum
>>
File: smugpepebody.jpg (97KB, 800x710px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepebody.jpg
97KB, 800x710px
>>76711296
>mfw stupid slovakian ABU managed to convince everyone that squawka stats mean anything like it's a professional scouting tool and not vgchartz for football.
>>
>>76711729
>wearing no. 77
>7/7
fucking despicable cunt. KICK HIM OUT
>>
>>76711729
>had a helping hand for ISIS
Are they buying israeli/american now? I thought it was common knowledge, where ISIS comes from.

>inb4 back to /pol/
>>
>>76709267
>Arsenal
? ? ?
And, frankly, City looks wrong too.
>>
>Zlatan released
>cucked by Griezmann
>Lukaku off to Chelsea
>Kane practically not available
>Belotti is an overpriced Little Pea
>Morata is an £80m Welbeck
Growing some hate for Ed Woodward now.
>>
Any updates on the Mbappe to Arsenal situation?
>>
>>76706429
>$11mil for Moreno
people are right, these transfer prices are getting out of hand
>>
>>76711980
>I hate ed woodward because newspapers are selling newspapers
Never change, ABUs.
>>
>>76712011
how am I an ABU? Im just annoyed at the whole striker situation. Letting Ibrahimovic go, being good guys to Atletico not taking their striker (for 90m) because they have a ban, and getting ripped off by Real for a bang average striker who couldn't cut it in Serie A
>>
>>76712025
>annoyed in fucking june
Go support Liverpoo m8.
>>
>>76712025
You underrate Morata desu
>>
>>76712031
what has months go to do with it? Im happy being patient for the right striker but Morata isn't going to be anywhere near as good as Ibrahimovic. I just think it isn't the right move. Should just tell Atletico the ban is their problem and pay them for Griezmann.
>>76712032
I just dont think he's good enough
>>
>>76712025
>letting Ibrahimovic go
>he's crocked until January
>LOL LETS GIVE HIM A CONTRACT ANYWAY IT'S ONLY 300k per week
>Annoyed at Griezmann deal because it's his fault he got a ban
>Real Mashit trying to recoup their Ronaldo transfer fee.

Literally not a single one of these transfers has happened anywhere except on twitter or fucking newspapers.
The same newspapers that will link and unlink United to players on slow news days.
>Past week
>Fabinho on
>Fabinho off
>Fabinho on again
>Another literal who gets linked
>United snubbed by literally who
>rinse repeat everyday and get 1 billion hits
>>
Thoughts on Salah to Liverpool lads ?
>>
>>76712053
It has everything to do with it, the transfer window has 2 months to go and all the world class players are with their national teams.
>>
>>76712059
there are worse ways to spend 300k/week i.e. Rooney
>>
>>76712075

>Rooney
Thanks moyes

Fergie literally wanted to get rid of him just before he retired.
>>
>Liverpool
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4630452/Over-half-Premier-League-clubs-open-safe-standing.html
>>
File: muikea.png (3KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
muikea.png
3KB, 203x209px
>>76711980
>tfw inter customer and we have super icardi as a striker and no cf troubles in 4 trans windows
>>
>>76712066
he is gonna esplode
>>
>>76712097
>muh hillsbreh we'll crush our own fans
>>
>>76712109
its like they refuse to understand why its called 'safe standing'
>barrier in front of every seat to stop sea of fans pushing forward
>no more high fences around the pitch
>>
>>76712099
>serie A striker
All english teams would rather buy french and portuguese league strikers. This is the same fucking league dominated by the horocrux of hors d'oeuvres.
Only mid table epl teams will gamble on Serie A strikers in january while desperate for goals to avoid relegation.
>>
>>76712130
>expecting the Liverpool customers to understand things
They can't even read shitty tabloids like the sun let alone important safety information.
>>
>the absolute state of Firmememo and his absolute tart of a wife's wedding dress
Ive seen pro's wear more
>>
>>76712148
Firmino will look exactly like the Bogdanoffs in 10 years, maybe even sooner.
>>
>>76712131
>gamble on cavani,zlatan,morata

you gidin m8.
>>
>>
>>76712148
bydlo chav wedding. 0 taste both of them
>>
>>76712164
>gamble
Zlatan scored in every league he played in and the only reason he got kicked out of Barca was that pep was a coward.

>cavani, morata
Cavani and Morata both don't play in the Italian league anymore.
>>
>>76712131
Dominated by what?
>>
*carves a hangover out of bed*
>>
>>76712178
yeah but all of them grew in serie a.
>>
>>76712108
in a good or a bad way ?
>>
>>76712188
Baron of BMI

>>76712188
>Grew
If they aren't in Lel liga or French or German league literally no top english team will sign them.
>>
What did Mr Quinn mean by this?
>>
>Arsenal keep Ozil and Sanchez as well as getting Aubameyang and Lacazette

Impressive
>>
>>76712196
>>96
What do you think?
>>
>>76712198
>Arsenal keep Ozil and Sanc-
stopped reading there. lol no.
>>>/arse/
>>
>>76712210
I don't find it completely unlikely, then they can both go to Bayern for free next season.
>>
>>76712229
that's the point moron, they literally flogged off Van Persie for a fee anyway instead of letting his contract run down. That was their captain... They'll flog those two off long before their value approaches zero.
>>
>>76712198
>deluded Arsecuck believes that
>>
>>76712194
it was for a giggle but good way since he has been improving for 2 years now.
>>
Glad midsommar lads
>>
>>76712242
>implying they'll have a choice
When you let your star players have just one year left on their contract, you're fucked. They can just refuse a transfer elsewhere for a year and leave on a free. Not only that, but Arsenal will keep playing them instead of doing what Milan plans to do with Memerumma because they're actually good.

If Bayern/City decide they can wait a year for Sanchez, Arsenal are fucked.
>>
>>76712181
I'm guessing he means the shitter that is Dzeko.
>>
>>76712283
>Implying they'll have a choice
Of course they do, they can say go or we'll freeze you out and let you rot since you're costing us money.
>>
>>76712283
>Arsenal don't have a choice
>Get the fuck out now we want the cash
>Thinking Ozil and Sanchez will risk missing the world cup after Arsenal can literally freeze them out.
>>
File: kofffs.jpg (3MB, 3104x3104px) Image search: [Google]
kofffs.jpg
3MB, 3104x3104px
>>76712272
same 2 you lad. what do you call midsummer in swedish? we call it juhannus and it was before religion called ukon juhla (ukko's party) ukko was the pagan over god.
>>
>>76712296
>>76712308
>Not only that, but Arsenal will keep playing them instead of doing what Milan plans to do with Memerumma because they're actually good
Can you read? Arsenal don't have the depth or the quality to not play them.

Also, Sanchez can go two years without playing a game and he'll still start for Chile anyway.
>>
Lightning killed my router lads, which new one should I buy? Looking at a NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK AC1900 R7000 and an ASUS RT-AC66U atm
>>
>>76712335
>Don't have the depth or quality to not play them
Who the fuck cares? They're playing europa this season HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.
>>
>>76712335
Yes they need a large squad full of depth for their Europa campaign.
>>
>>76712335
>Milan is actually good

>6th in serie A
>>
any update on the satisfying sex life to Anon FC situation, lads?
>>
>>76711729
What number will Firmino have next season?
>>
>>76712321
we literally call it midsommar (midsummer)
>>
>>76712099
nobody even wants to buy Icardi now because he's a massive cunt. Also I'd trade him for a good defence any day.
>>
>>76712369
Milan is losing a 18 year old goalkeeper, Arsenal are losing their two star players.

>>76712350
>>76712360
They only got Europa with Sanchez and Ozil, imagine what they'll do in the PL without them

Jesus Christ, why am I falling for this, Australia was a mistake.
>>
>>76712440
i would prefer we buy icardi over lukkaku
>>
File: 1497637772948.jpg (135KB, 634x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1497637772948.jpg
135KB, 634x1001px
>>76709336
>Falcao
>similar to Aubameyang in any way
>>
>>76712170
Truly a /trans/ couple.
>>
>>76711398
He was pretty strong and agile in his prime, a perfect non-air targetman.
>>
>Tottenham £17.5m bid for meme wonderkid Max Meyer
>>
Hit me up with some spicy FL rumours
>>
>>76712585
Leeds just signed some one from FC Twente.
>>
Is 4-4-2 dead?
>>
File: nintchdbpict000321402389.jpg (71KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000321402389.jpg
71KB, 762x960px
>>76712471
That will be £120 million thanks
>>
>>76712630
what football jersey is he wearing there? I dont recognise it.
>>
>>76712630
we can get belotti for way cheaper than that
>>
>>76712585
FL clubs are signing all of our Leagues players and we're only halfway through the season here.
>>
>>76712676
belotti is as old as icardi and has like not even half the goals in serie a, literally the new immobile
>>
JUICY INTER RUMOUR INCOMING::

>Inter are reportedly keen on signing Athletic Bilbao forward Inaki Williams, branded “the new Mohamed Salah for Luciano Spalletti”.

>Tuttosport claims Luciano Spalletti is looking for a player in the ilk of Salah, whom played under the Coach at Roma, and Williams ticks all the boxes.

>The story is also being run by Marca, but one stumbling block would be the Spain Under-21 international’s €50m release clause.

>Nonetheless, Tuttosport believes Williams is considered “much more affordable” than Paris Saint-Germain’s Angel Di Maria.
>>
File: IMG_5474.jpg (67KB, 633x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5474.jpg
67KB, 633x595px
>Sandro - Luiz - Van Dijk - Azpi
how can other teams compete?
>>
>King Momo
>>
>>76712725
>>76712725
STOP BUYING WINGERS WE NEED FULLBACKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If next season D'ambrosio and ansaldi are still our starters I'm gonna blow up san Siro, cap this.
>>
>>76712767
you mean Giuseppe meazza
and with a vespa?
>>
>>76712743
He's the perfect Liverpool player.
Useless and overpriced and a EPL reject.
>>
>>76712743
King Momo made me think of Momo Sissoko
>>
>>76712767
if perisic out we need a replacement. everton was interested in brozo, sevilla in banega. soon we 30 million before july 1
>>
>>76712404
girl I used to be shagging just broke up with her fella so probably getting a text soon
>>
>>76712743
WE
>>
>>76712845
WE THE CUSTOMERS!
>>
>>76710727
>buying a CB who averages close to 1 tackle won every two games
wew
>>
File: food.webm (3MB, 456x574px) Image search: [Google]
food.webm
3MB, 456x574px
>>76712740
> 4-2-4
Kind of want to see the brainfart duo of Christensen and Luiz at the back. Also With Kante and Bakayoko just infront and Hazard being the only brain of the team, it should make for a zero creativity just run at them game plan for team yokohama. Can't wait.
>>
Reminder that tackles are a negative stat.
>>
>>76712834
>let a player go away for free
>buy him back one year later
what did sevilla mean by this
>>
>>76712868
*tips catalan matador cap*
>>
>>76712858
sandro and hazard on the flank will frighten any team. just need icardi or aubamayang up front to make it complete
>>
Please make sure this is in the next OP, don't want anyone missing it:

>Uefa have confirmed the date for the potential Linfield v Celtic Champions League qualifer.
>Celtic's potential Champions League qualifier first leg with Irish Premiership winners Linfield will take place on Friday, 14 July in Belfast.
>The date was for the Windsor Park match was confirmed by Uefa on Friday.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40374278
>>
>>76712913
Why is this special?
>>
>>76712943
t.europoor
>>
Selling Alex Sandro for 60m and use the money on Douglas costa. What were they thinking?
It's like when they sold pogdab for 100 gorillions and burn the money on higuain all over again.
>>
>>76712943
Northern Irish vs Scots cosplaying as Southern Irish
>>
Why would Mouyes re-sign Matic after 15/16?
>>
>>76712981
because 14-15
>>
>>76712906
> Icardi
> Sell a cunt only to buy an even bigger cunt
Would be would it if only for the 'this is why I hate chelski' post on reddit. Shame there is no link anywhere though.
>>
Juventus' Scout reportedly going to Manchester United
>>
Why can't /ourguy/ Major find happiness lads?
>>
>>76713077
i don't think there are any links. i just see the absurd amount of money our board is willing to pay on lukkaku and think to myself why don't we use that money to buy icardi and keep £20mil as change.
>>
>>76713093
Because he already found it a long time ago, he just doesn't realize it
>>
>>76706352
under what circumstances is ben gibson worth upwards of 20m

not that he's bad but that sum is rather substantial, 15m is a-ok
>>
>>76713117
Reputation matters a lot these days I think, as big clubs are going for that clean-shaven image to be more marketable to a wider group. Also would Inter sell though, for £50 or 60 millions, as they are in a process to be relevant in the big stage again? I don't see it for that price desu.
>>
Is there an easier life than being a sports journalist during a football transfer window?
>>
>>76707972
ah don beleev tis
>>
>>76713253
>under what circumstances is ben gibson worth upwards of 20m
under the circumstances where pickford is worth THIRTY MILLION POUNDS STERLING
>>
>>76713276
How much of what they write is made up by them, how much is made up by agents, and how much is real?
>>
>United legitimate rumours non existent
expect big announcement soon, lads
>>
>>76712767
Candreva is shit tbf
>>76712858
>Hazard being the only brain of the team, it should make for a zero creativity just run at them game plan
Classic Conte: a couple of player with creativity AT MOST in the starting 11 and a load of workarate babbys, fucking painful to watch.
>>
How many goals will Salah score next season?
>>
>>76713332
he's mediocre but we can't really afford much better, unless Gabigol becomes suddenly good.
>>
>>76713345
>we can't really afford much better,
what happened to #laPotenzaDiSuning?
>>
Arsenal rumours blowing up today
>>
>>76713421
Have ISIS claimed responsibility?
>>
>>76713343
12 goals, 10 assist
>>
>>76713401
You can't really attract any world class talent without CL football unless you can just flush millions upon millions in the toilet like Manure does.
>>
>JJ head scout Ribalta fucking off to United
>>
state of this tweet
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/877978766156476416
>signing the islamic Pennant
>>
>>76713521
I like the idea
>>
File: sad_pepe_malherbe.png (103KB, 328x367px) Image search: [Google]
sad_pepe_malherbe.png
103KB, 328x367px
we just signed this guy:
Stef Peeters
belgian midfielder from Saint-Trond VV, played at Maastricht and Sparta Rotterdam

http://www.lamanchelibre.fr/actualite-344441-football-une-premiere-recrue-pour-le-stade-malherbe-de-caen
>>
>>76713530
its not enough 'tongue in cheek' for me. Personally the Gundogan one was worse, and started this stupid 'announce player' crap
>>
File: 1348006034447.jpg (48KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
1348006034447.jpg
48KB, 600x426px
>tfw forgotten
>>
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mo-salah.426605/

They are bricking it lads.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/23/liverpool-ready-challenge-arsenal-spectacular-kylian-mbappe/

HOLLLLLD MUH DIQ
>>
>>76713566
>going to irishcafe
no thanks
>>
>>76713566
Liverpool are not challenging Arsenal, they are challenging Real Madrid and they will lose badly.
>>
Any snubs yet
>>
>>76713566
>Chris Bascombe
>the same writer who written this about Van Djik
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/06/05/virgil-van-dijk-wants-move-liverpool-summer/
Expect an apology for tapping up Mbappé imminently.
>>
>>76712943
>Why is this special?
Celtic are a big rowdy Catholic club, Linfield are protestant and the game was going to take place on the day when the protestants go marching.

Would have been literally impossible to police
>>
>>76713583
>implying

Ireland is Liverpool territory
>>
>>76713566
> He is still only 24 and from the snippets of him that I've seen, he looks a pretty good player who is improving all the time. His main attributes seem to be his pace, technical ability and dribbling.
> Techincal ability
> dribbling
How hard am I being memed by this?
>>
>>76712562
So he's just an FM meme right? His stats for last season look pretty poor. Would be interesting to see him at Spurs though.
>>
>>76713566

90 percent of plebcafes traffic is ABUs laughing at the melts there

no real united fan goes there, its rawk but worse
>>
>>76713606
>Liverpool want Van Dijk
>Van Dijk wants Liverpool move
>Man City and Chelsea want Van Dijk
>Southampton want a bidding war
>Club briefs press that Van Dijk wants Liverpool to stop Man City and Chelsea bidding
>Southampton throw their toys out the pram because no bidding war

Not really the journalists' fault, just Southampton being little bitches, doing to Van Dijk what they did to Lallana and Lovren, making out he's the bad guy.
>>
>>76712628
>Sanchez
>Lacazette
>Lemar

Have sky lost the plot?
>>
>>76713634
>its rawk but worse
Wouldn't be surprised if Redcafe is mostly falseflagging ABUs and RAWK is mostly falseflagging ABLivers. Can't imagine how anyone can take those places seriously
>>
>>76713634
So where do all of the actual United fans go? Reddit?
>>
>>76713657
Sanchez isn't leaving Arsenal m8, those other two signings are hardly a stretch
>>
>>76713625
Ive just clicked to see if theres anything irish orientation on the homepage. Lo and behold, theres a thread about Damien Duff and how he loves United, along with a link to an irish paper

redcafe tries to play it as an anybody united site, but its secretly filled with the irish
>>
>>76713634
It seems to have become much more ABL since they relaxed their joining policy.
>>
>>76713662
>RAWK is mostly falseflagging ABLivers.
sadly this isn't true. 50% are just deluded.
Im convinced one of the mods is a sociopath though
>>
>>76713684
Now go and check RAWK for Irish threads and you'll find the same thing only more so.
>>
File: 1408999981518.jpg (122KB, 635x464px) Image search: [Google]
1408999981518.jpg
122KB, 635x464px
Auboumeyang to Bayern Monich. Mark me words la
>>
>>76713552
What was the gundogan one?
>>
File: file.png (149KB, 1272x562px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
149KB, 1272x562px
>>76713721
>inb4 its not that bad
it was the start of this awful gimmick of signing players. no, its shit.
>>
>>76713716
Im there right now. wtf is up with this obsessed ABU, Andy Old Trafford? Seems like he's seething
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=335811.0
>>
>>76713672
mosque

>>76713743
it could be worse tbf
>>
File: gundogan.jpg (27KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
gundogan.jpg
27KB, 800x400px
>>76713743
>>
>>76713751
Even more pathetic is the Cantona United fan posting on a Liverpool forum.
>>
File: CqTJmxrW8AAakBL.jpg (40KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
CqTJmxrW8AAakBL.jpg
40KB, 500x478px
>>76713764
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (215KB, 373x354px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
215KB, 373x354px
>>76713796
>>
>>76712422
>>
>>76713743
It's unironically not that bad though. If I was your average twitter consuming footie lad I'd lap that up and buy a gundogan shirt in an instant only to see him play 10 times because I forgot for a moment that he was permacrocked. Then I'd fall for it all over again the next year.
>>
>>76706420

skibbidee beebop
>>
>>76713494
>unless you can just flush millions upon millions in the toilet like Manure does.
Everyone was saying that Suning would have been able to do that.
>you now remember Caressa sayig Messi would leave this summer and that he woulsnt have been surprised if he joined Inter
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operación_Puerto_doping_case

Operation Pureto. A couple of weeks ago the Spanish authorities announced that the names of those involved can't be released. The doctor involved said that top tennis and football players were involved. Rumours are that it could include Nadal and much of the Spanish World Cup winning squad.
>>
>>76713890
I remember Inter fans genuinely thinking that Simeone would join them this summer.
>>
File: 1386940882208.jpg (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1386940882208.jpg
32KB, 250x250px
>>76713919
>all that bollocks about Conte
>>
>>76713916
lel. i wondered once how barca ran fullspeed to 90th minute in some final
>>
File: wew.png (10KB, 315x363px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
10KB, 315x363px
Never had a gf lads
>>
>>76713890
They are able to do that.
>>
>>76713890
even moratti said suning will buy a ronaldo sooner or later.. the summer is young, new coach who hasnt seen the team and ffp. 3 reasons for slow start on the trans
>>
File: IMG_0953.png (100KB, 317x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0953.png
100KB, 317x324px
>buying a player for £39m that plays in the same position as your best player

BRAVO Cloop.
>>
File: komi-san wa vol 4 ch 49.png (665KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
komi-san wa vol 4 ch 49.png
665KB, 835x1200px
It's summer
I want to die
>>
>>76713972
Had one when I was 10 years old and we kissed and stuff.

d-does that count?
>>
File: pic.jpg (16KB, 255x351px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
16KB, 255x351px
>>76714032
>Team totally falls down without a winger
>Buy a winger
>LOL YOU ALREADY HAD A WINGER
>The mentally ill city of ABLs
>>
>Juventus have announced the departure of chief scout Javier Ribalta, who has been linked with Manchester United.

SNUBCHESTER WITH A STEAL WOW!!
>>
>>76714076
Are you saying they've bought a £39m back up? Salah is shit when he's not on the right wing. That's where Mané plays his best football. If you move Mané infield then it means moving Coutinho who only plays well as a no10.
>>
>>76714076
But that much for a backup? Can he at least play on the left? Then where would coutinho play?
>>
>>76714101
I think Klopp is going to play with a diamond like he did against West Ham.

----------Firmino------Mane
-------------------Salah
---------Coutinho------Lallana
-------------------Hendo

That'll be the first choice shape assuming we don't get Mbappe.
>>
>City loaning 7 (SEVEN!) players to Girona (who poop's brother owns) next year
>The 7 joining Girona may be Pablo Maffeo, Jason Denayer, Aleix Garcia, Paolo Fernandes, Brahim Diaz, Marlos Moreno & Patrick Roberts

This all seems above board and legal
>>
>>76714076
>Team totally falls down without a goalkeeper
>Buy a goalkeeper
>LOL YOU ALREADY HAD A GOALKEEPER
>>
>>76714101
>>76714120
Both Mane and Salah have played on the left for large parts of their career so either could easily be played there
>>
>>76714142
>Marlos Moreno
does he have a work permit yet?
>>
File: IMG_2699.png (114KB, 407x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2699.png
114KB, 407x430px
>>76714139
>assuming we don't get Mbappe.
>>
>>76714139
>Salah as a #10
lol no, he's exclusively a left winger, a second striker if anything.
>>
File: mystery man.jpg (46KB, 629x418px) Image search: [Google]
mystery man.jpg
46KB, 629x418px
How well do you know your footballers?

Is this:

1. Jimmy Bullard
2. Lucas Leiva
3. Bastian Schweinsteiger
4. Craig Bellamy

No google image search allowed.
>>
>>76714202
Jupp Heynckes
>>
>>76714161
Probably not since he's at less than 10 NT games fuck Unal recently got sold with a buyback because he somehow still couldn't get one
>>
>>76714202
itsa me
mario
>>
:)
>>
>>76711729

>Islamic player joins Liverpool
>"What shirt number do you want?"
>"Oh I don't know, how about the twin towers?"
>"XD Bantz"
>>
are there any good games today?
>>
ok lads im fuckin off now to spend midsummer. have a good one boys
>>
>depay to juwe
>>
>>76714139
Salah firminho mane
Coutinho
Origi sub
>>
Why are there so many early threads nowadays? Is this some hot new meme I've missed out on?
>>
how serious is the Cuadrado to Bayern rumour?
>>
>>76714356
about 4
>>
Does anyone still rate Klopp? Pretty exposed imo
>>
>>76714139

How can Salah and Firmino play at the same time when they have the same shirt number?

>Liverdumbs
>>
Siri Arrrrrgh
>>
Reminder:

Offical /Trans/ approved names of the league:
>Premier League
>PL
>The league
>CPL

Not approved:
>BPL
>EPL
>>
The First Divisional Premiership
>>
>>76714462

Wow m8 what a fuBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>76714473
Don't break the cultural embargo on saffer posts
>>
File: ABLiv Parade.png (407KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
ABLiv Parade.png
407KB, 980x742px
YOU DONT WIN LEAGUES WITH SALAH
>>
File: 1424477193461.gif (703KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1424477193461.gif
703KB, 500x332px
>>76714535
>>
File: Anya.gif (831KB, 267x495px) Image search: [Google]
Anya.gif
831KB, 267x495px
>>76714535
lel
>>
why do mexicans like Morissey so much?
>>
>>76714590
get the feeling theres a pun here.
>>
>>76714442
>not still calling it the premiership
>>
>>76714604
1. John Barnes
2. Ryan Babel
3. Andy Cole
4. Chris Waddle
5. Royston Drenthe
>>
File: 1496522730576.png (208KB, 558x594px) Image search: [Google]
1496522730576.png
208KB, 558x594px
http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=www.football-italia.net#article/footballitalia-104618&menu=news-all

Are Juventus fans the biggest cucks in the world?
>>
>>76714604
Biggie
Tupac
Nas
Andre 3000
Kendrick Lamar
>>
File: cena.jpg (139KB, 976x561px) Image search: [Google]
cena.jpg
139KB, 976x561px
>>76714604
>>
>>76714647
S-SHUTUP JUVE WILL BE FINE :(
>>
>>76714641
>forgetting the GOAT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKN-4gfCiUA
>>
>>76714604
Rap is literal shit
>>
File: sugar cookie.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sugar cookie.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>76714604
Andre 3000
Kung-fu Kenny
BIG
Q-Tip
pic related
>>
>>76714604

1.Kings of Leon
2.Wu Lyf
3.Little Mix
4. Kano
5. Shrek Soundtrack
>>
>>76706502
>Handanovic

exactly, he sucks now
>>
>>76714721
This

>>76714669
But also this
>>
>>76714755
He's one of the few reliable player they have, he's not worse than Scesni.
>>
Post that rumour. You know which one I mean
>>
Anyone else's flags disappeared?
>>
File: 1497895378689.png (1MB, 1236x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1497895378689.png
1MB, 1236x1194px
>>76714791
what the..
>>
>United have reported agreed on terms with Matic

Why?
>>
>>76714914
>reported
Who reported it? this is very important
>>
>>76714914
>player has agreed terms but selling club still not agreed a fee
my favourite meme this summer
>>
How more days until Transfer Window closes
>>
Why wouldn't it be legal?
>>
>>76714948
>>
>>76714948
Has it even opened yet
>>
>>76714974
July 1 to August 31 IIRC
>>
>>76714914
Another midfield clogger. Fuck Mourinho.
>>
>>76714932

>Sun and Metro

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3867578/chelsea-star-nemanja-matic-agrees-personal-terms-with-manchester-united/

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/23/nemanja-matic-agrees-personal-terms-with-manchester-united-ahead-of-potential-chelsea-exit-6729557/
>>
>>76706517
watched this one m8, not as good as her others
>>
File: 1490904943437.png (1MB, 789x642px) Image search: [Google]
1490904943437.png
1MB, 789x642px
>>76715003
>>
>>76715003
>Matic, Pogba and Herrera midfield.
Mite bee cool.
>>
>>76714979
>multiple leagues that start and end within a week of eachother have transfer windows that start and end more than a month away from eachother
Always hated this
>>
>>76714964
it actually is as well kek
>>
What order would you spend your $40-50 million on:

>Dier
>Fabhino
>Matic
>Bakayoko
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (77KB, 406x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
77KB, 406x600px
Who are you to deny Jürgens GaLActicos?
>>
>>76715076
>non homegrown
despicable.
>>
>>76715053
I didn't realise how retarded it was until I started playing Football Manager

There's leagues that have a fucking February window instead of a Jan one just for the sake of it.

>>76715076
F>B>D>M

Dier isn't homegrown so he isn't worth the english price rise but Matic's still old
>>
>>76715076
Fabinho > Bakayoko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Matic > Dier
>>
>>76715033

Maybe. But then we're buying another DM in a year. Why not get Fabhino and have some stablity there for a few years...

my 2 cent
>>
File: sturaro outwits PSG defender.gif (2MB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
sturaro outwits PSG defender.gif
2MB, 480x268px
>>76715076
sturaro, grosskreutz, milner, and dembele
>>
I don't believe the Matic to United rumours simply because it seems weird Mou would want him after he shat on Matic the last year at Chelsea.
>>
>>76715110
>we're
>>
>>76714604
1. KRS-One
2. Rakim
3. Big-L
4. Biggie
5. 2Pac

Anything else is objectively wrong.
>>
File: file.png (165KB, 353x334px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165KB, 353x334px
>good music exists after the year 1800
>>
>>76715229
>Not liking the rite of spring
>>
>>76709393
circum?
>>
How are Liverpool going to cope when Mane and Salah are away for AFCON?
>>
Any updates on the any player to any club situation?
>>
>Donnarumma....Ive come to bargain
>>
>>76715325
Lose games because of no defence and blame the AFCON for losses.
Remember when Klopp signed Stephen Caulker and played him as a lone striker?
Good times.
>>
>>76715353
Sick reference bro
>>
>>76712435
Thanks for the translation I would've struggled without it
>>
>>76715325
Liverpool fans will pray for a knock for them both in December, its alright
>>
>>76715353
Trans is a capeshit free zone, break the rules again and I'll be forced to report you to my nearest janitor
>>
>>76712858
Do you have any more of these food webms
>>
File: RooneyActing.png (162KB, 515x237px) Image search: [Google]
RooneyActing.png
162KB, 515x237px
>>76715426
>Trans is a capeshit free zone
no its not, la
>>
>>76715454
Thats not capeshit pal, thats Waynkino
>>
File: 1498227300416.jpg (262KB, 650x1238px) Image search: [Google]
1498227300416.jpg
262KB, 650x1238px
>window isnt even open yet
>offseason already dragging

fucks sake
>>
>>76715466
size of them
>>
>>76715466
Who? And what catchphrase?
>>
>>76715473
shes a 14 year old child you pedo
>>
>>76715466
Invest all dat fame in new tiddies?
>>
>>76715503
>looking at big tits objectively is a crime
lol no
>>
>>76715503
Her body obviously isnt
>>
>>76708657
You know that's because Arsenal us the local GP as a medical team
>>
File: Untitled.png (312KB, 551x567px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
312KB, 551x567px
>Snubchester
>>
>>76715649
smart kid. preston are stable in the championship and he should get plenty of game time there.
>>
File: SNUBBED.jpg (63KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
SNUBBED.jpg
63KB, 450x450px
>>76715649
>>
>>76715649
Ah I remember Mou having a meltdown over his non-promotion of youngsters and then proceeded to clear out Utds u-21s team.
>>
>>76715649
it never stops
>>
>>76708239
Shut the fuck up you utter mongoloid.
>>
File: WRKZjcz.jpg (53KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
WRKZjcz.jpg
53KB, 540x400px
Would you suffocate youself with?
>>
File: JoseMourinhoStressed.jpg (55KB, 620x372px) Image search: [Google]
JoseMourinhoStressed.jpg
55KB, 620x372px
>>76715649
>t-t-t-this cant be h-h-happening!!
>>
>>76715709
A rope would do just fine desu
>>
>>76715709
For me, it's a rope
>>
>>76715689
as soon as mou signs you can kiss goodbye any hope you had of a youngster making it

unless theyre a proven youngster who already is in the first team at either his club or another club. may aswel not have an academy, demolish it and build 'united land' theme park to fund more pogbas
>>
Hi I'm here looking for transfers where are they please.
>>
File: brenny blaze it.jpg (58KB, 434x600px) Image search: [Google]
brenny blaze it.jpg
58KB, 434x600px
Check one two
Good afternoon, you're locked into the /trans/ thread
Constant funposting and fresh memes guaranteed

>>76714791
>Pep Guardiola is set to sell winger Arjen Robben, 29, when he takes charge of Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich in the summer.

>>76715501
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu10IiXVNBk
America nuked when?
>>
>>76715758
>REE ITS ONLY JUNE FUCK OFF
>REEEE CONFED CUP IS STILL ONGOING FUCK OFF
>REEE THEYRE GETTING MARRIED AND ON HONEYMOON CALM DOWN
>>
>>76715766
Tell her to drop 5 kg.
>>
>>76715758
Nothing to see here, move along.
>>
>>76715766
Tell her to drop 10 kg.
>>
>>76715766
Tell her to drop kick that fat cunt
>>
>>76714604
MF DOOM
Big L
Busta Rhymes
Nas
Mandingo
>>
>>76715766
Tell her I'm about to sage, hide, and report your post for /b/ shit in /sp/.

Also tell her to drop 15kg
>>
>>76715764
What the actual fuck

I can't greentext this but
>this entire article
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2999990/cash-me-ousside-girl-danielle-bregoli-fame-dr-phil-instagram/

I want to destroy humanity at this stage
>>
>>76715766
Tell her to drop the panties
>>
>>76715503

>14 year old "girl"
>built like a 23 year old "woman"

Help lads. I'm confused.
>>
File: file.png (564KB, 850x510px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
564KB, 850x510px
where were you when liverpool made the signing of the summer?
>>
>>76715833
I was sell fish when Piojr ring
'salah is sign'
'no'

and you???
>>
>>76715833
Bernardo Silva moved weeks ago la
>>
>>76715830
so was adam johnson

>>76715833
shitposting
>>
File: BEANED.png (2MB, 1182x1142px) Image search: [Google]
BEANED.png
2MB, 1182x1142px
>>76715833
>funding terrorism
no
>>
>>76715833
Is the number 96 retired at Liverpool FC?
>>
Is Liverpool reduced to signing up Chelshit rejects?
>>
>>76715833

>As a united fan I'm CRUSHED by this signing
>>
>Monaco midfielder Fabinho has admitted he would be tempted by a move to Manchester United.

Same
>>
Hope Benayoun comes back to the prem. Maybe Liverpool?
>>
>>76715815
Huh...wow
>implying we aren't all just jealous

>>76715833
Based fitty. Still no lean tho.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-transfer-news-kylian-mbappe-arsene-wenger-phone-call-meeting-stepping-stone-a7804056.html

Is there anyone who hasn't talked to Mbappe yet? I'm getting tired of this. I wouldn't even be surprised to see him stay for one more year.
>>
>>76715942
Most clubs want him to stay

Like City wanted him before he even went to Monaco but now they want to wait until next summer when they have the cash
>>
>>76715885
hes been at arsenal chelsea liverpool. only one top club remains

and hes a jew. its a match made in heaven
>>
>>76715815
This fits my mental image of america desu, I am not surprised.
>>
>>76715954
Next season will be Aguero's final year at City so it would make sense for them to go for Mbappe next year. I don't know if Real really needs him next season, only if Ronaldo was sold but that's not happening. Arsenal need a striker but they will never pay 120mil or whatever the fuck they're asking. I heard Liverpool entered the race but that's complete bullshit. I'm not sure if he's that much of a scumbag to move to PSG. What's left?
>>
>>76716042
bayern need a forward or two, costa sucks, ribery and robben are old as fuck
>>
File: 6(six).png (269KB, 599x448px) Image search: [Google]
6(six).png
269KB, 599x448px
>>76716079
Bayern would never pay that amount of money, I think.
>>
>>76716079
Lewa is acting like a bitch again even though he recently signed a new contract but he's not leaving. Costa is going to Juve. They need a winger, not a striker.
>>
File: Untitled.png (177KB, 408x414px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
177KB, 408x414px
Not a bad Newcastle side if they manage to pull off their transfer targets.
>>
>>76716140
>that overloaded RW
You know you can type Reina / Woodman and it shows as a sub?

Never heard of half of these desu
>>
File: Untitled.png (71KB, 254x226px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
71KB, 254x226px
>>76716140
Protip: If you type Aboubakar/Gayle you get something like this.
>>
>>76716184
I think showing the bench can be more useful than showing strength in depth for smaller squads
>>
Have Chelsea signed anyone yet?
>>
>>76716140

>Dummett still at left back

Tuck me in, let me die
>>
File: cat_in_bread.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat_in_bread.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>76716328
J...just waiting for july 1st to announce 5 signings I swear.
>>
>>76716328
bakayoko has a medical soon la. Linked with VVD, shitkaku, and sandro still
>>
>>76716328
Yep. The same 32 players they loaned out last season have all returned to be loaned out again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.#Other_players_under_contract
>>
>>76716328
Uncle Roman is on a tight budget because of the new stadium.
>>
Who should manage Sunderland? Pards would be bants to be fair.

>>76708239

>Natural chemical reaction. You lost something. Animals feel like this when a favourite toy is moved or a favourite sleeping spot is gone. You'll feel like shit for a bit then get over it. If it didn't work it wasn't meant to be and it'd just happen at a later date. You've got further than 99% of this board.

Huh. Not him, but I just broke up with my gf and this helps actually anon. Thanks buddy.
>>
Is Lacazette going to be the worst transfer of the season? Arsenal are going to pay £60m for a penalty merchant, Welbeck and Walcott are way better than him.
>>
why is noone signing Jonas Hector? seems like a decent left back tbqh
>>
>Inter have reportedly warned Ivan Perisic’s agent that the €40m offered by Manchester United will not be enough.

who needs salah when you got the croatian ronaldo entering his prime?
>>
>>76716618
Too old

Most big clubs want players they can either get 10 years out of or resale value
>>
File: 1498155916169.jpg (10KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
1498155916169.jpg
10KB, 236x177px
> Southampton appoint Mauricio Pochettino as new manager
>>
go into your local bookies and ask for odds on Pulisic to sign for Manchester United by 2020

DO IT
>>
>>76716659
>not manuel pochettino
opportunity missed
>>
Without meme'ing, what is the worst signing so far? My vote is Palace signing de Boer as their manager
>>
>>76716715
Salah of course.
>>
>>76716715
>de boer wins the league like 25 times in a row
>he leaves
>ajax lose the league

really makes me hiddink
>>
can someone give me a quick rundown on Swansea's signings?
>>
>>76716735
literally is a flop for sure, overpaid and from a meme league

who is an astute purchase though. great on the ball and runs around a lot
>>
>>76716732
Oh sweetie...
>>
>>76716765
>that blood boiling feel when you read the name vincent janssen
>>
File: IMG_3558.jpg (111KB, 1200x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.jpg
111KB, 1200x395px
feels good man
>>
>>76716765
dutch strikers tier list

not a flop tier
kuyt
huntelaar
suarez

arguably a flop tiuer
hoojdonk
dost

flop tier
kezman
alves
el hamdaoui
vieminckx
bony
finnbogason
depay
janssen

is the dutch league a meme?
>>
File: 1486151627916.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486151627916.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>76716765
>Alfonso Alves
Hahaha
> 34 goals
>>
>>76716793
i look forward to abusing liverpool on fifa next season
>>
is the Eredivisie a meme league
>>
>>76714381
>>76714381

>>76716916
its kino
>>
>>76716813
>not a flop tier
>huntelaar
>>
File: 43988.jpg (101KB, 731x500px) Image search: [Google]
43988.jpg
101KB, 731x500px
Are Gabriel Paletta and Bas Dost literally the same person?
>>
File: disgust.png (34KB, 106x135px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
34KB, 106x135px
>>76716793
>>
>>76716813
Vleminckx wasnt a flop because he was absolute shit and no one rated him. Also yes we are a meme league
>>
>>76710886
>marchisio
thanks god
>>
>>76716401
>bakayoko
Why do Chelsea fans want him so badly?
>>
>>76717049
His name sounds like anime.
>>
File: 1368052679635s.jpg (6KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
1368052679635s.jpg
6KB, 219x250px
How to make friends in a new town?
>>
>>76717109
shitpost on /sp/
jerk off to anime porn
dont be a manchester united fan
>>
>>76717109
Go down to the pub, buy some of the ethnic looking lads a pint, give yourself a banterous nickname for them to use.
>>
>>76717109
Go to the local pub and play snooker and/or darts
>>
>>76717109
Walk into a bar and shout I'M A FUCKING CUNT AMA
>>
>>76716813
there needs to be another even worse tier to accommodate alves desu
>>
>>76716813
>bony
Wrong. He wanked teams off with Swansea and got City to spunk money on him.
>>
>>76717109
start selling heroin
>>
File: 1471574335934.png (23KB, 662x967px) Image search: [Google]
1471574335934.png
23KB, 662x967px
>friday evening /trans/
>just me talking to myself again
>>
File: wp_ss_20170623_0001.png (112KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170623_0001.png
112KB, 480x800px
>>76716959
>>76717109
Get red cards
>>
>>76717304

I'm you also, you're a cunt.
>>
>>76717304
im in the armenian genocide thread. what do you want to talk about

football related only
>>
I wish I had a pub in here
>>
File: 03.gif (350KB, 215x194px) Image search: [Google]
03.gif
350KB, 215x194px
>>76717304
>Friday evening
>dancing with myself again
>>
>>76717376

You'd be sent to sit in the corner with the other gooks.
>>
>>76717357
>armenian genocide
fake news!
>>
you now remember the last explovive muslim Liverpool wing player Oussama Assaidi
>>
>>76717441
Rude
>>
>>76717405
How to enjoy dancing lads?
It just feels like mongy arm flailing and random hid movement
Much prefer to just sit or lie down to listen to music
Not even in the DUDE WEED LMAO kind of way
>>
>>76717473
the music has to be something that you dont really need to listen to properly like New Order etc.
and also not nigger music
and then dance carelessly because your life itself is a much funnier joke than how you look while dancing. then suddenly you've fooled the world that you're actually confident.

then think of good trans memes like Auba to LFC
>>
>>76716833
and if they sign Aboomerang on top
>they won't
>but if
>>
File: gunfinger benga.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gunfinger benga.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>76717473
Wish I'd knew the secret. I'm with you on the lying down part but that's mostly because I'm lazy. When I'm in the club I mostly just buss gunfingers. Can't go wrong with it.
>>
File: t3_6dfupg.jpg (52KB, 670x659px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6dfupg.jpg
52KB, 670x659px
>>76717473
drugs. id try coke or E first.

>>76717589
confirmed
>>
>>76717473

this is how you do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mVONyfs0bM
>>
>>76717473
Just pop an E, hit the club and do what feels right lmao
>>
>>76717473
just try to convince yourself you're actually enjoying it and think of your end game

its all psychological so you might be able to kind of enjoy it anyway
>>
>>76717473
Get a girl to dance with you and just follow her movements and twirl her around every once in a while and shit
>>
File: 4 times 10 out 10 in Newcastle.jpg (77KB, 634x463px) Image search: [Google]
4 times 10 out 10 in Newcastle.jpg
77KB, 634x463px
Happy midsummer /trans/
I are kinda drunk
>>
>>76717473
cook
>>
File: 1389907992109.gif (500KB, 450x317px) Image search: [Google]
1389907992109.gif
500KB, 450x317px
>>76717643
me in Berghain

>>76717649
How?
>>
>>76717676
I celebrated on the eve
>>
>>76717676
what do swedes drink?
>>
>>76717676
Is midsummer a big thing in sweden? I'm meeting some swedish people later and need a conversation starter

I don't think sports or porn are on the menu
>>
>>76717643

Also this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrctMvIWpG0
>>
>>76717833

Someone pls bring back 90's gabber.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkxGs4ETeg4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhlKHgORrgM
>>
>>76717833
me on the left

>small balling
>not always big balling
>>
>>76712053
>he thinks united let Atletico keep Griezmann
M8 united got snubbed the fuck out by Griezmann. You can put however much you want on the table but it doesn't matter when the player doesn't want to leave
>>
File: fit dance.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
fit dance.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>76717473
/fit/ here, just bob up and down doing reload animation from videogames
>>
>>76717954
Host your own illegal underground gabber parties, bruv.
>>
>>76717982
thankyou hungry skeleton
>>
File: dancing buyern.webm (357KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dancing buyern.webm
357KB, 480x480px
>>76717473
cut inside the dancefloor
>>
How's the snubbings going today lads?
>>
>>76717473
Just do the papu dance, tt looks close enough to credible

Also dancing just isn't fun unless you're drunk or drugged af and at that point you might not remember it the next day.
>>
>>76718033
Or if you're actually able to dance
Or if there are big tunes being played
>>
>>76717954
if i saw you dancing like that id hook you in the gabber

the music is ok though
>>
>>76717954
>>76717990
HARDCORE NEVER DIES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AttlSwvtQug
also transfer me to Gabber Club
>>
File: whippintheyams.gif (711KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
whippintheyams.gif
711KB, 480x270px
>>76717473
>>
>>76718080

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58BPcLeGt4
>>
Can anyone redpill me on Pellegrino?

I don't know much about him and expect nothing other than more interesting football than what Puel had to offer
>>
>>76718123
>>76717954
its no wonder everyone from this generations brains are melted now. they were just permanently off their tits
>>
>>76718132
his last name sounds a bit like pochettino. hes also argentinian like pochettino. he even has the same first name as pochettino. these are the reasons he has the job
>>
>>76718132
According to Wiki he played for Liverpool.
Haha.
>>
File: proper.jpg (70KB, 540x320px) Image search: [Google]
proper.jpg
70KB, 540x320px
>>76718123
absolute LADS
>>
File: PapuDance.webm (3MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
PapuDance.webm
3MB, 800x800px
>>76718033
>>
File: friday.gif (896KB, 245x197px) Image search: [Google]
friday.gif
896KB, 245x197px
>>76718123
wew that qt at 2:28
>>76718080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzu-xTIhTPE
KEEPING THE SPIRIT ALIVE
>>
File: 1464538134268.jpg (50KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
1464538134268.jpg
50KB, 670x447px
>>76718204
>tfw no gabber qt
>>
>>76718123

Yeah, don't do stims, kids!
>>
>>76718123
kek is there any more of this?
>>
What is /trans/ listening to?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bag1gUxuU0g
>>
>>76718367
my life ticking away
>>
>>76713345
>unless Gabigol becomes suddenly good

How? If you guys don't give him any playtime.
>>
File: 1497749949787.png (161KB, 224x347px) Image search: [Google]
1497749949787.png
161KB, 224x347px
>>76718367
fifa 09 nostalgia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV0c0acyB1M
>>
>>76718441
>09
>nostalgia
gtfo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H4EzEAeMQ0
>>
>cristian tello to be transfered from barcelona to betis for ~10m
good riddance
>>
File: bb2.png (955KB, 819x498px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.png
955KB, 819x498px
>>76718441
>>
YANKS
A
N
K
S
>>
>>76718458
bit rude tbх
>>
File: euphoric.jpg (29KB, 576x510px) Image search: [Google]
euphoric.jpg
29KB, 576x510px
>>76718367

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lNXRKh5qaw

There will never be more Houkagou Tea Time songs. :(
>>
>>76718367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCZKC6x9zlU
>>
>>76718461
Is the la masia meme truly over?
>>
File: 1424032112637.gif (4MB, 328x172px) Image search: [Google]
1424032112637.gif
4MB, 328x172px
>>76718367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpV7radKuwo
#choon
>>
NEW PICK 'EM
>>76647556
>>76647556
or
>>76676756
>>76676756
>>
>>76718568
Not this shit again
>>
>>76718579
maybe let's finish a thread then
>>
gonna make a new thread, lads. that one is older than the milk in me fridge
>>
>fucken americans
>>
>>76718568
>First one has less posts than this current thread
Fucking retard
>>76718618
good lad
>>
>>76718458
>not listening to the actual (awful) '98 song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuYdm1QlJ8
>>76718568
>It's an american
>>
>>76718618
then throw it out/finish it rather than just pushing it to the back
>>
>>76718638
The American autist has spent all week bumping a thread that had 500 posts when it was abandoned (got moderated down to like 480)
>>
File: neet tory voter.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
neet tory voter.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>76718367
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlkcpfEUDI
>>
>>76718658
there are two threads that /trans/ abandoned before max.

i just wanna divepost about shitgrass, how about you?
>>
NEW
>>76718675
>>76718675
>>76718675
>>76718675
>>
NEW FIRST
>>76676756
>>76676756
>>
>>76717769
Beers
>>76717816
After christmast midsummer, if you dont celbrate it or have a relation to it you aint swedish. Ask them swedish ladies how they celebratir as an operner
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.