[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the new white face of the NBA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (172KB, 300x450px)
file.png
172KB, 300x450px
Is he the new white face of the NBA?
>>
>finns
>white
>>
Ever heard of Lonzo Ball, Charlie?
>>
>>76706306
I thought the white face of the NBA was Steph Curry
>>
>>76706644
or Klay Thompson, or Blake Griffin
>>
I've see him live a few times. Impressive.
>>
>>76706306
Literally Yao Ming
>>
File: jon-taffer.jpg (27KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
jon-taffer.jpg
27KB, 600x337px
>Finns
>white
>>
>>76706306
>3 White big men saving Portland from negro manlets trash defence
>2 whites and 2 mutts will be enough to save Chicongo from tiki mask man departure aftermath
>2 slav gods leading NY teams
>ugly eminem looking scorer with kobe lvl footwork saves Detroit
>literally a (((leaf))) showing what Indiana can do after crybaby chocker get the fuck out of town
>2 whites are only not injury prone or cucked mentally assets @ "le process"
>2 mutts (both with brains from white side) and slav saving LA before negro crybabies come to fuck it up again
>Hayward is about to save Bombston through Holy Trinity with pastor and hohloswede or Miami through dynamic duo with Goran "not in the teeth, you moron"
>giannis would never make a leap without guidance from based champion bulldog Matthew "this kills curry" Dellavedova
>Dzen master Steven Adams will spend another year trying to teach turtle ninja how to share
>you now remember how GSWmillenials lost to CLE only after Bogut whent down
>you now remember that Lebum seeked help from giants like Mozgod/Bogut and can only drive to basket because kind hearted Kevin Love changed his game style to allow him to do that
>Africonto steps on rake and keeps giving chances to memchuckers instead of low post beast Valanciunas and rake could be used for much BETTER PURPOSES
>as soon as JJ Reddick has enough Clappers fell apart and called for mr. West to manage firesale of this dumpster
>churroland with amazing contrast of based Gasol doing team friendly deals while crybaby of color goes on twitter subscription rants
>GSMillenials needed georgian to help take out their opponents star
Golden times are coming. Time for white men not just to hold it all together but to save this shit league from toxic niggery and toxic fans like
>>76706613
ahmed and
>>76706725
jesus
>>
>>76706306
He's not good enough to even be in the league
Such an obvious bust
>>
There's like 29 white guys better than him
>>
>finns
>white
>>
PUREST AND WHITES GENES
>>
>>76709648
>forgetting Jokic unlocking the most potent offensive power the league has ever seen
>>
>>76709648

holy fuck some autist actually took the time to type all this nonsense out
>>
>>76706306
WE
>>
File: 1401608405706.jpg (82KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
1401608405706.jpg
82KB, 466x517px
we NBA now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.