[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont get it, is he actually TRYING to get fired? What other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: PhilJackson.jpg (149KB, 1200x838px) Image search: [Google]
PhilJackson.jpg
149KB, 1200x838px
I dont get it, is he actually TRYING to get fired?
What other explanation can there possibly be?
>>
hes still pissed at porzingis for skipping the exit interview so hes trying to show him that hes not untouchable
>>
>>76690338
Isiah Thomas was even worse, and it took him sexually harassing a member of the staff.

It's not PJ, it's the fucktarded ownership.
>>
>>76690338
The Knicks doing something retarded shouldn't even be news
>>
>>76690550
>>76690338
Both of these things could be true. Phil could be actively trying to get fired, but Dolan is such a shitty owner that he's not taking the hints and is letting Phil burn the entire franchise down.
>>
>>76690338
>You don't understand, Phil. When you become GM of the Knicks, you become GM of the Knicks FOR LIFE.
>>
>>76690338
>Sam Hinkie puts Sixers in position to draft 4 stars
>Dave Griffin sends the Cavs to 3 straight finals
>both fired
>Phil Jackson still has a job

why.jpeg
>>
>>76690338
The explanation is that the Porzingis trade rumors are completely overblown and circulated by people desperate for clicks. Phil literally said "He's coming back next year."
>>
The real reason is Porzingis' health issues and refusing to get stronger for the second offseason in the row. He's also quite a dick for a 21 yr old whiteboi. What the fuck has anyone ever done to him in the Knicks? Melo has all the reasons to be mad at Phil and the management, Porzingis not so much.
>>
>>76690608

>muh Hinkie

No, the owner put Philly in position to draft 4 stars. I can't believe there are still retards who act like intentionally being the worst team in the league for 5 years is an accomplishment.
>>
>>76690796
>being this autistic
>>
>>76690338
If he quits, he loses like 20 mil. Hes hoping to get fired for the payout but Dolan is that much of a retard that he'd rather the Knicks be shit for the next 10 years rather than fire Phil and rebuild immediately
>>
>>76690832

>muh process idiot calling anyone else autistic

Enjoy your stockholm syndrome with on organization that scammed their fanbase for two future "stars" that have both had invasive leg/foot surgeries and will end up being the next Greg Odens.
>>
The funny part is that they should have realized Phil is senile now after how badly the Lelkers got swept back in 2011.
>>
>>76690338
not sure why anybody is taking this rusemaster seriously to begin with.
hes a known troll and fucks with people on the daily.
>>
no one wants to buy the knicks because it means you also have to own the rags, a wnba team, and and a decrepit arena
>>
Someone get Whoopi on the phone
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.