[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever be relevant again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Simmons.jpg (18KB, 354x426px) Image search: [Google]
Simmons.jpg
18KB, 354x426px
Will he ever be relevant again?
>>
>>76684906
maybe if tom brady gets caught cheating again he can fellate him on his shitty tv show
>>
>>76684933

When did Tom Brady cheat?
>>
>>76684906
Nah. He came along at the perfect time and the moment has passed. Plus he's distanced himself from what made him likeable for some reason.
>>
File: 1446513112117.jpg (54KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1446513112117.jpg
54KB, 600x576px
>>76685349
>>
>>76684906
Who is this?
>>
>>76684906

Hes had a string of good podcasts lately His recent one with gladwell was great. He should start writing about the NBA more though
>>
>>76684906
Jalen please fuck my wife while I fellate the forces under my new twitter handle because the old one was not corporate enough oh hello HBO we'll pretend you have not made shit after shit ever since Rome was cancelled for too much money laundering mr Coinblatt please fund my clickbait I will watch Bachelor dilligently fuck Drumpf and white people this is what my Dad thinks about Assad
>>
>>76688507

>he should start writing more about the NBA though

Lol. Being tied to the NBA literally makes you less relevant to anyone other than hardcore NBA fans. He should go further into the NFL, but just branch out to more than Patriots/Belichick/Brady ball-licking.
>>
File: 1494102442566.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1494102442566.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>76685410

Spygate - Not cheating. Never used in games as most morons believe (Mangini was Bill's assistant and would have known - said not used to steal signals but to break down film after games - Belichick was right in the rule said not to be used during games, which he never did). Practice done by most teams - Pats had stopped Jets doing it to them year before. Reason it was a story with Pats is because you're pathetic and your life is a lie.

Tuck Rule - Bad rule. Right call. Twice during 2001 regular season Pats lost out on strip sacks because of Tuck Rule. Only cheating would have been if they didn't get the same call.

Deflate Gate - No evidence against. Scientific evidence proving Tom's innocence. Again, this only indicates to the world how pathetic you are.

Vinatieri? - Not sure what that means. Adam had an easy FG to win SB 36. Easier FG in SB 38 (after missing chip shot and having another blocked).

Troll harder, faggot. Maybe Peyton will let you use some of his human growth hormone to help you out?
>>
>>76684906
Hopefully not. He's an insufferable cuck.
>>
>>76684906
He tried his best to be a multimedia superstar, but the Ringer/HBO stuff just kind of thudded. It didn't help that he went full-on liberal in his politics. The Ringer is terrible compared to Grantland in almost every way.
>>
>>76689918
well he said he didn't want to make grantland 2.0

Succeeded I guess
>>
>>76685355
It was only to be expected. At first, he could relate to regular people because he was one. After he moved to LA and became a fucking millionaire, he lost contact with what made him different and relevant. How is he going to connect with us now?
>>
File: Physical reaction.png (89KB, 716x571px) Image search: [Google]
Physical reaction.png
89KB, 716x571px
>>76689918
>It didn't help that he went full-on liberal in his politics
Kek, some of the pieces on the ringer read like parodies. pic related
>>
>>76684906
He's had Durant and ferrel on in the past week, and he runs one of the most popular versions of a media that's supplanting radio.

He's as relevant as ever.
>>
>>76692983
This, wtf you talking about OP, Simmons had KD on his podcast 1 day after the finals
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.