[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, I used to be on the Messi Bandwagon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: GOat.png (760KB, 1220x1290px)
GOat.png
760KB, 1220x1290px
But facts are irrefutable.

All Hail Ronaldo

The GOAT
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
Tsμ
>>
his world cup goal
to make it 6-0 against North Korea
truly the greatest of all time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxZosHJTJfA
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76683401
>seething chicano at it again
>>
>>76683197
>confed cup
>major
>>
>>76683401
genuinely a decent goal. you need pretty damn good reactions and reflexes to score that

typical american not having a clue about the sport
>>
File: lm.jpg (119KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
lm.jpg
119KB, 1024x1365px
>>76684832
>copa america
>won by CHILE
>TWICE
>IN A FUCKING ROW
>>
>Messi never scored in the Confederations Cup.

How can messifags ever recover?
>>
>>76685120
>losing to a part time dentist
>getting literally btfo by muslims
kek
>>
>>76685147
They need to win a copa américa first kek
>>
>>76685206
i'm welsh you moron
>>
>>76685297
>I-I'm not a Brit!!!!
nice try faggot
>>
>>76683197
i really wish/want/hope tsu to win the confed cup so messi fags will finally have no excuses in admitting him as the truly goat
>>
>>76685401
>he thinks "Britain" lost to Icleand

how thick are you?

Wales got to the semi-finals champ. why would i give a single fuck about England getting btfo?
>>
>>76683572
Jesus Christ you're pathetic.

You have any idea how sad you look sucking Penaldos dick constantly? It's pathetic and it shows you're mentally retarded.
>>
>>76685297
My mom is welsh she says things like pram instead of stroller

Thanks blog
>>
>>76685827
you're mums a big fat slag
>>
>>76683401
Is that supposed to make him look bad? That was genuinely a good goal.
>>
>>76685666
>it's okay when I do it for my savior Messi H. Christ
>>
>>76687608
When have I done it you fucking retard?

I don't give a shit about that manlet, he should go to jail for being a tax fraud, just like Penaldo. I'm not some pathetic cuck like you who constantly defends and dickrides another man online.
>>
>>76683197
Sorry, Portugal is a toilet of a country and nothing but Brazil´s C team. Tied against part time dentist. Losers!
>>
>>76687608
You're the same guy from the other thread, holy shit what a faggot, you and >>76685484 should fuck each other.
>>
>>76690316
>a toilet country wins more relevant int trophies than USA
really makes you think
>>
File: 1490282250756.jpg (14KB, 326x276px)
1490282250756.jpg
14KB, 326x276px
>>76690316
>Tied against part time dentist
KEK, how embarrassing
>>
>>76689840
Why u mad tho?
>>
>Messi has 5 World Cup goals in total
>tsu has 3

>Messi faces tougher opposition since there is only one group in SA qualifying
>tsu has to face shitters like Montenegro and Andorra since UEFA has a gorrilion groups

>Argentina only win once in qualifiers without Messi
>Portugal deliver a trophy without tsu
>tsu is regarded as the better player with his country
why is this allowed?
>>
>>76690683
Short memories. Ronaldo won something more recently
>>
>>76690592
>W-why y-you mad tho

Fuck off cuck.

Dickiriding a bunch of corrupt cheaters like Penaldo and Halal doesn't make your sad life in Gypsy Land any better.
>>
>>76690804
>corrupt cheaters
>he roots for Uefalona and Messi
>>
>>76690804
>calls others cuck
>is american
>>
>>76690804
State of yourself
>>
File: IMG_0350.jpg (60KB, 650x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.jpg
60KB, 650x385px
>>76690683
>5 WC goals
>58 International goals

Messi is literally no better than Landon Donovan who has that same exact amount of WC goals and 57 total international goals. What a fraud. Can't wait to Pulisic ends that pathetic manlet.
>>
>>76690804
what would you do if you met me irl?
>>
>>76690683
>0 knock out round goals
The destroyer of Iran
>>
>>76690683
>tsu has to face shitters like Montenegro and Andorra
and Messi has to face shitters like Venezuela and muh9999feetstadiumEcuador in a group where 5 out of 10 teams will qualify lmao

imagine a sport where 50% get gold medals.
>>
>>76685827
And she'd be right, because it is a fucking pram, you cunt.
>>
>>76690316
Let's see how your part time wannabe white rapper performs against the part time dentist.
>>
>>76690683

FIFA need to force competition for Messi so the game is not stale, it got really boring seeing him win everything so fast
>>
>>76690823
I literally said I don't care for Messi, can't you read? Even then, barcas corruption is nothing compared to Madrids.

>>76690828
You're Spanish. You've no right to call others cucks. Your country is corrupt as hell and tax frauds like Messi and Ronaldo don't have to worry about going to jail.

>>76690875
Well, for starters I wouldn't go to gypsy land so that would never happen. I'd tell you to stop shitposting. It's pathetic and annoying. Bandwagonners like you and teams like halal are the cancer that ruin the sport.
>>
>>76691169
what would you like me to wear?
>>
You know, if Ronaldo does leave Halal this season you can bet it's not because of his tax issues. I mean, Messi and a lot of other real madrid players such as Casillas, Ramos and now Modric have done the same and they live as if it never happened, he can easily do the same.

The true reason he's played in asspain until now is simple: he wanted to prove to the world that he could best Messi in a toe to toe battle. However, after 2 CL's in a row, it became too easy. He no longer feels the drive to compete with Messi because now he's absolutely sure the midget is beneath him so it's time to move on and try something more challenging, that is, beating Real Madrid, currently the strongest team in the world by some distance. It'll be tough but if he pulls it off and wins his 3rd CL in a row nobody will ever question his GOAT status again
>>
>>76691213
A tracksuit.
>>
>>76691169
> barcas corruption is nothing compared to Madrids.
Got anything to support your argument my fat fat friend?
>>
>>76691169
>nigger kills white wife and current lover
>declared innocent cause he is black
>nigger sexually assault 10000 women (most of them white)
>declared innocent cause he is black
>Calls other cunts 'cuck', a term born in usa, the only country where is a real thing
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>76683197

MESSI TSUUUU'D THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: tracksuit.png (227KB, 500x595px) Image search: [Google]
tracksuit.png
227KB, 500x595px
>>76691356
>>
>>76691274
I think he'll probably play 2 or 3 more years for Real and when Manure becomes a top team again, he'll play for them, winning the prem and the CL and retire as the undisputable GOAT in the world's 2 best leagues
>>
>>76691456
there's no telling if Manure will be good again in 2 or 3 years though, football is too unpredictable. If he doesn't leave now it's safe to say he'll just retire in madrid or join the mls for easy money and goals
>>
>>76690683
>Messi faces tougher opposition since there is only one group in SA qualifying
Yet half of it (more than it if the host is a SA country) make it to the World Cup. It's not a knock against their rivals it's just that the format isn't very impressive to bring as a counter argument
>>
>>76690983
Venezuela would tie and ecuador would rape your gypsy ass. They both would destroy montenegro and andorra.
>>
>>76690683
This. Ronaldo literally watched his team win a euro without him. Imagine Brady sits on the sideline and watches his team win a Superbowl. SERIOUS hit to his legacy, and you guys call messi a Xavi babby
>>
>>76691274
>he could best messi toe to toe
Since ronnie joined halal:
Barcelona: 5 ligas 4 copas del rey, 9 wins in el clasico
Real madrid: 2 ligas 2 copas del rey, 5 wins el clasico
What did you meant by that?
>>
>>76695956
>misses part of one game
>muh legacy
>muh dinasty
>muh franchize
amerishart pls

>>76696000
>mickey mouse cups and leligas are suddenly relevant
>consecutive champions leagues aren't
jej
>>
>>76691274
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76683401
>that awareness and composure

fucking so TSUUth
>>
>>76696250
>misses literally 80+ minutes of a game that people are using to claim he's better than messi

Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>76696590
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>76696810
Not really kek, two superstar players in a sport I dont care about. Its just funny that tsunaldo fags hang MUH INTERNATIONAL trophy over messi's head when Rinaldo literally didnt even finish a half in that game, let alone have anything to do with the gwg
>>
>>76696839
>didn't even finish half the game
yeah and messi finished 360+ minutes of 4 finals and has 0 kek
>>
File: CI6QeJRUkAAVVtl.jpg (106KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
CI6QeJRUkAAVVtl.jpg
106KB, 600x901px
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>76696590
>Missi chokes in wc final and two copa america finals
>"well you see he carried them to the final you see he's this brilliant playmaker and he was tired and refball and bad weather and wind speed and shit coach and it's Higuain's fault they didn't make it three years in a row"

>Ronaldo carries Portugal, misses part of the final
>well then it doesn't count, he didn't win the Euro
typical chicano missifag on suicide watch foaming at the mouth cause his ídolo won shit last two seasons.
>>76696839
>I d-d-d-dont care about
>>
is there any thread safe from the ronaldo ball hugging romanian gypsy nigger?
hes a plague just like his gypsy sisters
>>
>>76696967

LOL ronfag hasnt even MADE it to the final of a wc. meanwhile messi was given golden ball in teh wc 2014

where was ronfag? hmmm
>>
>>76697642
>p-please guise help me make him stop

>>76697669
>LOL ronfag hasnt even MADE it to the final of a wc
still better than choking tho, that's all your black kids will talk about in 10 years:

1. Messi was inferior to Maradona and choked 3 finals in a row and was literally invisible without Xaviniesta and scored really nice youtube compilation goals against 10men Eibar and 10men Real. pretty much semi-retired since 2015.

2. Ronaldo was the goat.
>>
>>76698136

>g-guys ronaldo is so GOAT he didnt even need to be the best player at the at the highest level of competition in world football
>h-he didnt even need to make it to a wc finals to prove this
>>
>>76698346
>wc
>highest level of competition
top kek
>>
I'm not a soccer fan but I like Messi because he's on the spectrum.
>>
>>76698387

>moving goalposts this hard

maybe ronaldo will let you cup his sac when he finally comes out
>>
>>76698712
maybe the gypsy will let you cup his seeing as you follow him around in every thread
>>
>>76698712
>facts = moving goalposts
sure, whatever fits your orange picking narrative.
>>
>>76698346
>Implying Messi deserved that Golden ball after diappearing once the group stages ended
The hovel of you
>>76698387
>WC
>Not the highest level of competition
Are you retarded?
>>
File: group.jpg (19KB, 400x260px) Image search: [Google]
group.jpg
19KB, 400x260px
>>76701143
>Portugal 2016: Austria, Iceland, Hungary, Poland, Croatia, Wales, France
>Euros are shit

>Argentina 2014: Nigeria, Bosnia, Iran, Switzerland, Memegium, Netherlands
>WC is highest level of competition
>>
>>76701467
I'm not him. I was talking about in terms of prestige.
>>
>>76683197
penaldo is trash, the whole national team is, can't wait till the next world cup so these cunts remember how fucking mediocre we are
>>
>>76698505
>implying ronnie is not on the spectrum as well
>>
>>76701591
>I was talking about in terms of prestige.
ofcourse if you win it otherwise Euro is superior.
>amerisharts and their participation medals
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.