[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/trans/ Injured edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 101

Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, 29, asked for a move to Manchester City last summer before being convinced to stay at the Camp Nou by team-mate Luis Suarez. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

>Southampton forward Jay Rodriguez is set to leave the club this summer with West Brom keen to resurrect a £12m move for the 27-year-old. (Daily Echo)

Roma have made an approach for Stoke City winger Xherdan Shaqiri, 27. (Gazzetta dello Sport via Stoke Sentinel)

>Huddersfield Town are set to beat Leicester City and West Brom to the £11.5m signing of 22-year-old Montpellier striker Steve Mounie. (L'Equipe, via Talksport)

Watford are close to agreeing an £8m fee with Derby County for England under-21 international Will Hughes, 22. (Daily Telegraph)

>Aston Villa are among the favourites to sign Wales midfielder Joe Ledley, 30, following his release from Crystal Palace. (Birmingham Mail)

Sunderland could have a new manager in place by the end of the week, despite the ongoing takeover talks. (Chronicle)

>Keeping manager Sean Dyche at Burnley is key to the Clarets' progress, according to one of the club's former players. (Lancashire Telegraph)

Poland midfielder Mateusz Klich, 27, is attracting the interest of Leeds United, who are attempting to agree a deal with FC Twente. (Yorkshire Evening Post)

>Aston Villa are among the favourites to sign Wales midfielder Joe Ledley, 30, following his release from Crystal Palace. (Birmingham Mail)

Sunderland could have a new manager in place by the end of the week, despite the ongoing takeover talks. (Chronicle)

>Keeping manager Sean Dyche at Burnley is key to the Clarets' progress, according to one of the club's former players.
>>
First for Linfield against Celtic
>>
Poland midfielder Mateusz Klich, 27, is attracting the interest of Leeds United, who are attempting to agree a deal with FC Twente. (Yorkshire Evening Post)
Transfer news - previous update (07:25 BST)

>Premier League champions Chelsea have made a move for Bayern Munich and Poland striker Robert Lewandowski, 28. (Daily Mirror)

Tottenham want £45m for England defender Kyle Walker, 27, who is a target for Manchester City. (Daily Star)

>Arsenal have told Barcelona that defender Hector Bellerin, 22, is not for sale and are confident the Spaniard will stay this summer. (Independent)

And the North London club have opened talks with midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 26, over a contract extension to avoid further uncertainty over his future. (Daily Telegraph)

>Juventus have lined up Manchester United defender Matteo Darmian, 27, as their preferred replacement for defender Dani Alves, who looks set to leave the Serie A champions. (Goal.com)

Alves, 34, is ready to agree a two-year deal with Manchester City once he resolves his departure from Juventus. (Daily Mail)

>Manchester United would be Cristiano Ronaldo's only choice if he opted for a Premier League return, according to the 32-year-old's advisers. (Daily Record)

But Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has described the speculation over Cristiano Ronaldo's future as "very strange" and says there are no plans to sell the forward. (Talksport)

>Swansea City will sign Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, 19, on a one-year loan deal. (Daily Mirror)

And the Welsh outfit have also asked Fenerbahce about the availability of former Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel, 32. (Daily Mail)

>Bojan Krkic may still have a future at Stoke City, says chief executive Tony Scholes. The playmaker, 26, has been linked with various Spanish clubs after a half-season loan to Mainz. (Stoke Sentinel)
>>
File: look er.jpg (26KB, 489x406px) Image search: [Google]
look er.jpg
26KB, 489x406px
>>
File: soto.png (346KB, 583x347px) Image search: [Google]
soto.png
346KB, 583x347px
>>
Zlatan Ibrahimovic's agent Mino Raiola says the 35-year-old striker, who is out of contract at Manchester United at the end of June, has had "many offers from the US and beyond". (Gazzetta dello Sport via Manchester Evening News)

>West Ham have begun talks over a new deal with midfielder Pedro Obiang, 25, as they look to fend off interest from Everton, Sevilla and AC Milan. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea are planning to loan out 22-year-old centre-back Kurt Zouma this summer as they look to sign Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci, 30, and Southampton's Virgil van Dijk, 25. (Evening Standard)

>West Brom are set to offer defender Jonny Evans, 29, a £100,000-a-week contract, which will make him the best paid player in the club's history. (Sun)

Meanwhile, the Baggies have made a £12m offer for Southampton striker Jay Rodriguez, 27, although his former club Burnley and Newcastle United are also interested. (Daily Mail)

>German goalkeeper Loris Karius, 23, has signalled to Liverpool that he is going nowhere this summer. (Goal.com)

Real Madrid defender Pepe, 34, says he has not made a decision on his future, despite being linked with a summer move to Paris St-Germain. (ESPN FC)

>Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala, 26, is discussing a move to Lyon. (Daily Mail)

Huddersfield boss David Wagner is set to sign Reading's 28-year-old midfielder Danny Williams. (Sun)

>Chelsea are close to the signing of Middlesbrough winger Adama Traore, 21. (Sport via Daily Star)

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says that striker Olivier Giroud, 30, remains a key player in his squad. (Evening Standard)

>Watford winger Nordin Amrabat, 30, has been linked with a move to La Liga side Deportivo La Coruna. (Watford Observer)
>>
REEEE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO POST MY FUCKING THREAD. IT HAD MORE INFORMATION AS WELL. IT HAD MORE IMPORTANT CLUB RUMOURS TOO.

You're lucky I had auto-refresh on or there would have been HELL to pay.
>>
File: 1477432398549.jpg (58KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1477432398549.jpg
58KB, 720x439px
>>76676756
>Messi in Manchester
>>
File: ani.jpg (9KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
ani.jpg
9KB, 215x234px
>>76676817
Teeheheheh tehehehe
>>
>Messi in EPL

would be glorious to see him get crippled by some nobody from Burley
>>
>>76676817
I'm so Sorry lad.
Almost burnt my food while making the thread too
>>
File: 0,,10281~10876438,00.jpg (53KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0,,10281~10876438,00.jpg
53KB, 640x360px
>tfw once trans gives way to epl I have to stop posting
>>
>Today is the longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere and it will feel like an eternity if you happen to be anywhere near Robert Lewandowski, who appears to be in the throes of a harrowing sulk. The Bayern Munich striker has apparently still not recovered from the humiliation of failing to finish last season as the Bundesliga’s top scorer despite being the Bayern Munich striker and he has reportedly hurled himself into a bottomless pit of woe, sobbing and wailing at the unfairness of a cruel world in which the rest of humanity does not pander to his every wish.

Friends are said to be concerned that he might be an appalling bloody eejit, but his paid help remains sympathetic. “He was as disappointed as I have ever seen him,” simpered agent Maik Barthel, who explained that the striker is bravely trying to develop a coping mechanism – that time-honoured one of blaming someone else for his under-achievement. “Robert told me got no support and that the coach gave no order in the last game to help him win the top scorer award.”

>Given that Lewandowski’s feels so let down by his coach and Carlos Ancelotti would be excused for feeling entirely fed up with Lewandowski, Chelsea have got it into their heads that they might be able to persuade the striker to come to Stamford Bridge, where folks have a certain know-how when it comes to dealing with needy strikers, as Nicolas Anelka, Fernando Torres, Didier Drogba, and Diego Costa might confirm if they’re in a good mood. If Chelsea do land Lewandowski, then Manchester United might get a piece of Romelu Lukaku on the rebound, which is just as well for United, as Andrea Belotti seems to be edging closer to Paris Saint-Germain.

United could soon be waving goodbye to Matteo Darmian, who is being courted by Juventus, who see him as a worthy replacement for Dani Alves, who is off to Manchester City. Eliaquim Mangala is still a City player, believe it or not, but not for much longer, as Lyon are poised to make him theirs.
>>
File: file.png (591KB, 748x498px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
591KB, 748x498px
For me, it's Gabriel Barbosa
>>
>Meanwhile, back at Chelsea, Antonio Conte is so buoyed by his success at turning Victor Moses into a high-class wing-back that he’s willing to try to top that trick by turning Middlesbrough’s Adama Traoré into something similar. Kurt Zouma may not be around to witness that magic, however, as Chelsea are keen to loan him out, what with Leonardo Bonucci and Virgil Van Dijk still in the club’s sights. Swansea are said to be interested in Zouma and also fancy taking Tammy Abraham on loan. Two hot young prospects there, which is more than can be said about the next pair of potential recruits that Swansea are eyeing up: John Terry and Martin Skrtel. If those moves go through, Tony Adams might for once be right to feel aggrieved at not getting a gig.

Arsenal have told Barcelona that Héctor Bellerín is not for sale. The deal is expected to go through shortly.

>Arsenal are also hoping to tie Aaron Ramsey down to a new contract in the face of interest from, well, that’s not altogether clear, but they want to tie him down all the same. Similarly, West Brom want Jonny Evans to recommit to them, and West Ham are trying to persuade Pedro Obiang to pen a new deal with them. Lorius Karius, meanwhile, has told Liverpool he wants to stay at Anfield so the club is just going to have to deal with it.

After beating Reading in the Championship play-off final, Huddersfield want to add to Jaap Stam’s pain by taking midfielder Danny Williams up to the Premier League with them.

>Finally, Barcelona remain confident of prising Marco Verratti from Paris Saint-Germain. And Watford’s Nordin Amrabat looks to be off to Deportivo La Coruna.
>>
>>76676895
More liek GabiNoGoal AMIRITE?
>>
File: Media.webm (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Media.webm
3MB, 500x282px
>He doesn't consume redpilled anime
>>
File: uhuh.jpg (20KB, 570x426px) Image search: [Google]
uhuh.jpg
20KB, 570x426px
>>76676917
Whilst you are correct yes, what you have implied is very rude and disrespectful
>>
>>76676811
>it's an anon forces a technical error on a website as 100% proof that Sanchez is leaving episode

Leid....

>>76676845
Few years ago, Messi contacted Arsenal wanted to speak to Wenger. He wanted to join Arsenal. When Wenger was told this, he thought it was a joke, but was told it was legit. He told the board guy who told him, I think it was the 2nd biggest one, that there was no way Arsenal could afford him. Apparently the chairman went "Don't you worry about that, just get him on the plane.". Wonga contacted Messi and talked to him. However by this point Emirates had stepped in and told Barca they were to pay Messi whatever he wanted (including giving him the 'must play if fit' clause) or they would cancel their sponsorship deal. At this point, Messi got a massive pay rise and all this shit (freekick and penalty priority unless he gave consent etc).

Now some say he just called Wonga to show a point, that he would go to another club (I think he was on record saying the only club he'd play for in England was Arsenal) and screw over Barca in the process in order to get more money. But I dunno if he's that smart. However the whole tax evasion thing popping up seems to imply he wanted to cover that...
>>
>>76676935
But i do consume Pokemon
>>
File: 1424384879956.jpg (18KB, 188x219px) Image search: [Google]
1424384879956.jpg
18KB, 188x219px
HAHA TIME FOR NEW THREAD

>>76676886
?
>>
Any updates on the Javi Martínez to Liverpool situation?
>>
>>76677032
yes
>>
>>76677032
Apology being issued to Bayern as we speak
>>
File: 1452622562197.jpg (527KB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
1452622562197.jpg
527KB, 1294x1230px
>>76677032
>>
>>76676986
tfw no tauros steak
>>76677032
at JL rn
>>
>>76677052
HOWLING
>Daily remider that being linked to liverpool is a sackable offence
>>
>>76676886
Why? We all might slow down, but it's still fun. Though I do see what you mean. /trans/ is comfy because non of the fair weather fans are here or utter mongs like 190kg. /epl/ is just cancerous because it's "LOL X TEAM DID BAD HAHAHAHAHAAHAH" 24/7. /trans/ is comfy because everybody is in the same position.

>mfw I beat Man City 5-1 in the League Cup Final on FM as Oxford United and I thought it was bullshit, so I restarted and won 5-1 again, retried with different tactics and won 4-2.

I mean, I'm really happy I won but this seems so unrealistic.
>>
File: fixed for ya.png (1MB, 1294x1230px) Image search: [Google]
fixed for ya.png
1MB, 1294x1230px
>>76677061
If I could post my slapping Austria picture I would as well! This shall have to suffice.
>>
>>76677063
Disgusting, i'm a vegetarian and only consume plant based pokemon such as bellsprout, sunkurn and oddish
>>
>>76677095
I won CL with espanyol just before bed yesterday
>>
>playing Blood Bowl 2
>Chaos team
>doing really well, not only have I injured their Troll but I have killed their Star Player Hire by Turn 4
>everything is going great, 1-0 up, 6 turns till I win
>let AI have it's moves while I browse /trans/
>log back in to check
>Count Down Ends on one of my players
>he had been killed
>I wasn't able to attempt to revive him because of FUCKING /trans/

You guys cost me that. Gonna have to save scum.

>>76676895
What ever happened to him? He was linked to nearly every club last year. Nobody bought him.
>>
>>76677161
>Nobody bought him
yes they did
>>
>>76677161
I want to like Blood Bowl so badly but fuck that RNG nonsense
>>
>>76677135
Yeah but this is my debut season, mate. I'm currently unbeaten in League, my only loss was a a 2-1 or something to Chelsea in FA Cup. Game is so easy.
>>
>>76677161
He's a fraud and his agent is on his way to jail (not for false advertisement tho)
>>
Rumours about Lelwandowski leaving have been denied by Bayern Munchking btw.

>>76677120
This shall be saved. Thank you very much.
>>
>>76676935
Which Chinese cartoon is this?
>>
>>76677190
No surprise would be retarded otherwise. It sounds like a "I want higher pay" ruse
>>
>>76677182
It's not RNG, really. It's dice rolls, it's all down to %'s. Skills exist to help improve odds, that's all. Though in a way, I agree. I did, a long time ago, autistically design a game (on paper) doing similar idea but without RNG but using stats. And Football no NFL.

My Chaos Team is beasty. But this was before they made Nurgle Chaos, which would be even better (Warriors have less Agility, but you don't use them to score anyway). The only problem with Blood Bowl is it takes ages to level up a team.

>>76677169
I mean nobody in PL bought him.

>>76677188
What for?
>>
>>76677246
Tax Evasion I think
>>
>>76676801
>we live in a world where kyle walker costs £45m
>>
>>76677240
Ye but he renewed his contract last year so I think it's just papers making up bullshit again.

>>76677290
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liuSbrghzmk
>>
>>76677234
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
>>
>>76677290
>we live in a world where Man United paid £155M for a social media savvy Jake Livermore
>>
>>76677323
And customers actually believe he was the best midfielder in the league last year.
>>
File: football genius.jpg (58KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
football genius.jpg
58KB, 490x326px
>>76677323
I miss Brendan lads
>>
>barcelona reject 35m bid for andre gomes
fugg
>>
File: brentan.jpg (125KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
brentan.jpg
125KB, 550x413px
>>76677375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dM_pZC7M

surely someone foolish enough will hire him after brenny's invincibles
>>
>>76677188
>>76677246
Its not like i'm defending the guy or anything, but he's not really that bad. He would easily dominate shitty Inter attack if Icardi wasnt there. He's better than Eder. But he rarely gets pitch time and we he do, he chokes hard.

I would say that he's not ready for yuro football yet. Here in Brazil, he was constantly compared to Gabriel Jesus... both have the same age, same positions, same playstyle. Jesusboy just capitalized in his opportunities, both in England and Br NT.
>>
>>76677398
>when he do

Fixed.
>>
>>76677375
We all do
>>
File: trustnoone.jpg (77KB, 526x438px) Image search: [Google]
trustnoone.jpg
77KB, 526x438px
>>76677396
Hopefully.
>Brendan not up to date on his memes
>>
File: bree.png (305KB, 454x434px) Image search: [Google]
bree.png
305KB, 454x434px
>>76677375
we all do
>>
File: 1441041490578.jpg (61KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
1441041490578.jpg
61KB, 600x882px
>>76677375
>>
File: 1421913547865.png (732KB, 1076x609px) Image search: [Google]
1421913547865.png
732KB, 1076x609px
>>76677398
Not being a choker is an important part of football

>>76677431
>>76677455
>>76677477
MOAR PLZ
>>
File: brenny cheeky.webm (2MB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
brenny cheeky.webm
2MB, 640x361px
>>76677484
>>
>>76677477
This will never not be funny
>>
:)
>>
File: what the....png (969KB, 862x860px) Image search: [Google]
what the....png
969KB, 862x860px
what the...
>>
Some Marotta quotes

>JUVE, A BENCHMARK FOR SUCCESS
"Juventus has proven itself to be a benchmark for success, undoubtedly a source of jealousy for others, and it is for that very reason that we must continue trying to improve ourselves."

>CARDIFF RUMOURS
"I was there and I can assure you that nothing of the sort reported in the press occurred. There were no clashes between players, not even harsh words between them. The coach's half-time speech was the only thing that happened."

>DANI ALVES
"With regards to Dani Alves, we are disappointed but these are the dynamics of the modern game. We will be wishing the Dani the very best if he decides to continue his career elsewhere.

"Right now, we are working hard to keep the quality of the squad at the highest possible level and one befitting of the history and prestige of this club."

>LOOKING FORWARDS
"It was an extraordinary end to the season and I have no doubt that this group of players will continue to be successful in the coming campaign. The Scudetto and Coppa Italia trophies were confirmation of that.

"Looking forwards, we have a collection of very exciting young players who will become the future of Juventus. At this point we have no intention of letting anyone go: we are hopeful and confident of keeping the squad together."
>>
>>76677603
>>76677582
It's a man.
>>
File: jesus.gif (670KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.gif
670KB, 500x241px
>>76677582
>>76677603
>>
File: file.png (297KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
297KB, 1200x630px
I can't tell you guys how I know but Giroud is going to Dortmund, screencap this post
>>
>>76677654
IT'S A REAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
>>76677673
Austria is always nice to me :3
>>
File: slav.jpg (170KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
170KB, 1280x856px
>>76677686
I can't tell you guys how I know but this guy is full of shit, screencap this post
>>
>>76677484
Yeah, I agree... but he got the goods. He can always learn and mature into not being a choker.
>>
File: cheating.jpg (361KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cheating.jpg
361KB, 1080x1080px
>>76677784
Fair enough.
He's pretty good in FM
>>
>>76677819
cute but terrible eyebrows
>>
>>76677837
elbows too pointy 3/10
>>76677686
to replace dembele #274, obama goes to the wing
>>
File: 1352070305970.gif (2MB, 400x215px) Image search: [Google]
1352070305970.gif
2MB, 400x215px
>>
File: maja.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
maja.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>76677837
>terrible eyebrows
>>
File: 1398480764714.jpg (25KB, 295x399px) Image search: [Google]
1398480764714.jpg
25KB, 295x399px
Costa to Guventus confirmed WHEN?

>>76677890
One of my favourite gifs ever. his sargon.

>>76677698
you too
>>
>>76677654
https://www.instagram.com/taeri__taeri/?hl=en

It's a grill
>>
What the...
>>
File: 1407195472363.gif (3MB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1407195472363.gif
3MB, 300x345px
>>76677944
Javi Martinez is on the plane la!
>>
just bought classic magnum and packet of cigarettes from ice cream van

could swear magnum was bigger than those you get in 3 pack from tescos
>>
>>76676756
>racial purity is good thing!

At least you mongs introduced some african genetic material into your gene pool now.
>>
trans lads :DD
>>
>>76677944
>tfw the account I made apparently has been reported too many times already and now Twitter wants me to hand over my number
>>
>>76677899
terrible teeth now
>>
File: carlos.jpg (145KB, 1008x567px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
145KB, 1008x567px
>>76678017
Be nice or else
>>
>>76678018
Quick lad, who will be the first breakout Indian footballing superstar?
>>
>>76678044
RING RING RING RING
>>
>>76678070
Pajeet son of Ranjeet
>>
>>76678070
my son, i'm going to brainwash him
>>
>India withdrew from the 1950 World Cup due to FIFA imposing a rule banning players from playing barefoot

boot on foot
>>
>>76678179
lmao
>>
File: LoveIt.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LoveIt.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>76677819
>>
>>76677819
Cute in this pic

>>76678195
Not as cute in this one
>>
>>76678195
That's one fine bird
>>
>>76678179
fake news, they withdrew because the tickets were too expensive and the olympics was supposed to be the main world event
>>
File: 464748230_1.jpg (387KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
464748230_1.jpg
387KB, 1500x1000px
You now remember, Nene.
>>
>>76678253
not being able to afford plane tickets isn't much better tbf
>>
How good is Anderson Talisca?

Posted this on /x/
>>
>>76678253

Actually it was because they weren't allowed to poo in the streets.
>>
>>76677398
he doesn't even choke hard. Like his goal/minute ratio must be pretty good considering he did score once when he was needed (against Bologna away) and played for no more than 90 minutes in the whole season.
>>
File: 1495125328512.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1495125328512.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>76677698
>>
What's with the lack of United signings and rumors? What in the hell is woody doing!?

>ronaldo
not a thing

BUY A STRIKER AND DM ALREADY!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76678552
>>76678331

Is an attacking midfilder good enough you think?
>>
File: Jim.jpg (82KB, 634x413px) Image search: [Google]
Jim.jpg
82KB, 634x413px
/Trans/? My arse!
>>
>>76678306
wtf im not nene
stop messing with my head
>>
>our meme u21 exposed by czech republic
if our defenders weren't all destined to juve I'd be mad.
>>
>>76678662
pretty gay desu
>>
>>76678552
Ronaldo will be confirmed in 48 hours, m8.
>>
>>76678601
its like a striker and a dm at the same time
edwood ward does it again!
>>
The Sunburn to Me transfer is close to being finalised, sources say, with the deal expected to be completed tomorrow
>>
>>76676935
>anime
>in any capacity
What's it like being a total loser
>>
>>76678601

No. Pogba is box to box midfield and can't be tied down with major defensive responsibilities to be used properly. He's amazing when someone like Kante is sitting behind him.

We have mata, micky and maybe even James coming in to play AM. We need someone similar to Carrick or even Herrera to come in. Fabhino was perfect but I haven't heard a peep about him.
>>
Sources say GF is unwilling to fulfil her part of the deal as a result of the ongoing heat, Anon FC is considering changing it's crest to a pair of blue spheres
>>
>>76678552
Mouyes actually overachieved massively in his first year. United's squad is absolute wank. It's fucking astonishing how much money was wasted by Moyes and Van Laal.
>>
>>76678601
>we
need a creating Right-sided forward, a striker and a DM
>>
rain transfer should be completed in the next few days

scorching heat is said to leave the club
>>
>>76678918
>>76678896
>Perisic for £78m + agent fees and taxes definitely not a waste
>>
>>76679066

We're only spending 50m on him. Which I still think is too much.
>>
Worth every cent. Perisic is the croatian Ronaldo la
>>
>>76678896

I agree. Jose actually did amazing with the shit he had to work with. His signings saved us. I trust he'll clean out some of the garbage this summer and sign more quality players.
>>
>Mexico

>>76679013
Heatwave is expected to move to Austria FC

>>76678804
No sunscreen?
>>
>>76679190
>I trust he'll clean out some of the garbage this summer
All that rubbish are on 70k/w upwards
>>
>>76679157
It's £84m and with £450k a week wages don't Inter know you got dem dere shekels
>>
>>76679350
-don't*
>>
Tinder or Bumble lads?
>>
>>76678896
>Overachieved
>Spent 200m and finished 2 places lower

I spot you customer and the fact you pedal mouyes shit so happily is amusing
>>
>>76679422
titus bramble 2bh
>>
>>76679426

>Lives in Ireland
>Supports Liverpool
>Calls other people customers
>>
>>76679444
>for me it's bramble blast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73n7HTcmb5g
>>
>>76679464
Literally not an argument
>>
>Normie League customers
>>
File: annielovesyou.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
annielovesyou.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
New album announcement when?
>>
>>76679546
DELET THIS RIGHT THIS SECOND
>>
>>76679485
It's a great song but always bothered me that it wasn't a water song. Sounds very water level-ish.
>>
>>76679485
For me, it's aquatic ambience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAPpVplHiDE
>>
>>76679546
>before: i'm embarrassed to admit that I just discovered _____ band.
>later: i've always been a huge fan of ____ band since my youth.
>>
>>76679615
For me, it's Deep Blue Day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3mNKpJLgc
>>
>>76679581
Never bothered me before. Now it does Fug.
>>76679615
Good choice
>>
>>76679651
For me, it's born slippy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_VbqvWRCkI
>>
File: annieclark.webm (667KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
annieclark.webm
667KB, 480x533px
>>76679627
Annie is a time traveler. Please delete.
>>
>>76679651
My favourite song from that album. Soothing.
>>
For me, it's Tropickle Cheese
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwDeXSLQC2k
>>
>>76676756
>Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, 29, asked for a move to Manchester City last summer
imagine it:
Messi on City
Ronaldo on United

EPL explodes
>>
>>76679720
>4th highest la liga scorer Iago Aspas on Liverpool
>>
>>76679717
I like you more and more, Austria, but for me, it's Always Returning.
>>
>>76677837
Are you talking about Gabigol, senpai? :3
>>
File: Simon_Tibbling_in_July_2015.jpg (24KB, 200x273px) Image search: [Google]
Simon_Tibbling_in_July_2015.jpg
24KB, 200x273px
>mfw this plays inbetween games on viasat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuOBtfCioBY
>>
>>76678070
Does english Indians counts?
>>
File: 1464533523530.jpg (40KB, 532x343px) Image search: [Google]
1464533523530.jpg
40KB, 532x343px
>>76679782
Still good taste. Whole album is quality innit.
>>
Geoffrey Kondogbia to Barca if Veratti doesn't work out:
https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-psg-un-international-francais-comme-alternative-au-dossier-verratti-318141

TOPPEST OF KEKS
>>
>>76680013
is this guy trying to get a job at the sun or something?
>tfw ywn get paid to make up bullshit rumours like this
>>
>>76680137
Dunno. Might be that Kodong wants out since he gets little playing time and he's agent just spreading bullshit
>>
>Adnan Januzaj to Real Sociodad 10m euro
>France Football
>>
File: andy cole.jpg (65KB, 634x352px) Image search: [Google]
andy cole.jpg
65KB, 634x352px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2CrJFATypU
>>
File: dabrockers.gif (427KB, 978x478px) Image search: [Google]
dabrockers.gif
427KB, 978x478px
>>76680775
>ManU traning session
>Players spend time drinking at a bar
Seems legit
Here is their latest training vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UugS9l6QvI
>>
is nelson semedo any good?
>>
>>76680884

>mendes & cia product

lol
>>
>>76680884
literally never heard of him
>>
>>76679856
Comfy af 2bh
>>
>>76681038
Yeah it's so fucking comfy. Sometimes I just leave my TV/stream on in the background just to hear the song over and over
>>
>>76681102
Only good thing about Viashit
>>
>Former Manchester United winger Angel di Maria has agreed to pay 2m euros (£1.76m) to settle a tax case in Spain, according to Spanish authorities.

Was anyone at Real not tax dodging?
>>
>>76681230
Doubt there's anybody in top level football not doing it
>>
>>76681223
Dunno about shit. The swedish studio is pretty good + they got all them rights (PL/CL/La Liga/Seria A/Ligue 1 who cares about bundes).
Is it different in dermark Mads?
>>
goodnite
>>
>>76681271
Or any rich celebrity in general

Still how much of a greedy cunt do you have to be when you get salaried over 10 million
>>
>>76681230
Same accountants as Barca
>>
>>76681336
The danish is mostly has-beens and random media-guys who are annoying in and of themselves. But they have an insane amount of commercials, and often use the time in the studio talking about other Viasat events (Like boxing and F1) instead of talking about football.

Furthermore, they have gradually acquired the rights to most leagues in place of the smaller channels who actually focused on covering football, and had the best expert in danish football

tl;dr: They basically forced everyone to watch their shitty coverage and then filled it with commercials and shilling for pay-per-view
>>
>>76681447
Now I feel sad for you. Commercials are almost non existant. Usally just 1 bet365 before and at half-time.

I'm off to the gym lads. Someone sort this shit out while i'm gone:
>gf to anon
>>
>>76681447
>>76681512
So what you lads are saying is that I should put sweden above denmark on my countries to move to list
>>
>>76681392
Because they take like half of that, more in some countries
>>
>>76681543
Good old English shitposting
>>
>>76681512
Good luck bro

>>76681543
If you ONLY care about football, then yes
>>
>>76681563
Cost of being wealthy in first world Europe

Anybody with a top job in finance on £100k+ here gets taxed a tiered 40-45% too. It hurts them a lot more than footballers but they get on with it
>>
>9:30
>still daylight
fucking solstice
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Realistically how much is this guy worth in the current transfer market?
>>
>>76681718
We have daylight until 11, comfy af
>>
>>76681753
Yeah but then you get super short winter days
>>
>>76681729
£55M
>>
>>76681686
Miniscule amount compared to the money they take off people earning more.

Anybody with enough money tries to hide some of it from the taxman
>>
File: file.png (380KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
380KB, 660x371px
Friendly reminder that Nerman was in a film with Samuel L. Jackson
>>
>>76681729
3 ice lollies and a cold can of dr pepper
>>
>>76681392
Nobody. Not a single fucking person, would have to pay more tax than they could legally get away with.

>I earn £100,000 a year
>Due to UK income tax laws, I have to pay 20% after a certain amount, then 45% after a certain amount. Let's for the sake of argument apply 45% all the way
>I now have to pay £45,000 to the tax man, despite me working harder at school to get to do A Levels, to work harder to get good A levels, to go to a good university, to do a good degree, work hard for this good degree (amassing £100k in debt in the process) and then working 70 hours a week to earn this money.
>This sucks!
>Psst, hey buddy, I'm an accountant. I will tell you, for a fee, how to legally reduce your tax bill from £45,000 to £10,000. With my fee of £5,000, you'll be saving yourself £30,000 a year
>This is totally legal?
>Yup. 100%. It's a loophole that the government knows about but refuses to close.
>....
>You interested?
>N-no, b-because I'd be g-greedy to give nearly 50% of my tax to pay for billion dollar council housing refubishments for poor Middle Eastern ''''refugees'. So I will happily pay this larger amount even though I can legally avoid doing so.
>So you understand it's avoidance, not evasion?
>S-same thing!

Mongs like you think that because people earn more, they should have to pay more, even though they DO pay more, because they pay more due to a %. The income tax used to be 80% at one point in the past. Imagine working your ass off all your life to get £100,000 a year and only getting £20,000 of it cause you earned over £40,000, where the guy earning £39,999 only paid 30%?

Nobody in this thread would ever willingly pay more tax than they could. Nobody would, but people will pretend they would if they were in the position of footballers.

One avoidance is to set up your own private company and pay your income through that company. So instead of 45% of your £10m a year contract being taxed, it's only like 20%.
>>
>>76681785
That's true, at winter solstice it gets dark around 4pm

But that can be comfy too, in a way
>>
>>76681729
World class stiker in his prime? Should be worth at least the transfer record imo

Arsenal have handled the situation incredibly badly
>>
File: im on a watch list now fag.png (42KB, 782x427px) Image search: [Google]
im on a watch list now fag.png
42KB, 782x427px
>>76681805
???
>>
>>76681729
>>
>>76681823
>Nobody in this thread would ever willingly pay more tax than they could

NEET's don't pay tax.
>>
>>76681729
Like £45m tops

He's in the final year of his contract and there's one buyer
>>
>>76681871
>one buyer
>Buyern, Madrid and City are 'one buyer'

WEW LADDIE BOY THE PIPES THE PIPES ARE CALLING.
>>
>>76681909
Bayern is arse driving up the price, they can't afford his wages because of how many other players they'd have to give pay rises too
>>
>>76681925
Sanchez only wants £480,000 a week, that's peanuts, lad!
>>
>>76681823
I'm aware of how income tax works, clearly you don't if you think an 80% bracket of £100k income equates to £20k intake.

>Not a single fucking person, would have to pay more tax than they could legally get away with
Yes and? The point here is what is legal and what isn't. Nobody is happy paying half of what they earn but that's the world we live in. They can fuck off to Dubai if they don't like it.
>>
>>76682002
80% tax of £100k is £80,000. Leaving you with £20k. It doesn't work like that because the tax brackets dependant on shit. Like you're not taxed until you earn like £14k a year, which is 20% and this goes up the more you earn at levels. It was just a simplified shit, lad. As for 'having to pay', that's my point lad, they're not and if they were given the choice of avoiding it through legal means, they would. The reason is that the big money makers do it is because they're paying MILLIONS in tax when they can reduce it to a million. Or whatever.
>>
>>76681823
you fundamentally don't understand how income tax works
>>
>>76682095
Income tax is literally tax on your income. It's not as simple as I stated but I FUCKING STATED THAT.
>>
Anyone /BigBrotherUK/ here?
>>
>>76681729
In terms of quality 60-70m
But he's on his last year so probably less
>>
>>76682132
>Imagine working your ass off all your life to get £100,000 a year and only getting £20,000 of it cause you earned over £40,000, where the guy earning £39,999 only paid 30%?
>>
File: neetking.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
neetking.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>76682239
But the richer get taxed more so there's more money for the Neet masterrace
>>
>>76681805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8KkmnKCOyQ

Kino
>>
>>76681806
Cold you say?
>>
>>76681823
You're a fucking idiot and you're not making 100 grand
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpgsmall.jpg (18KB, 340x329px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpgsmall.jpg
18KB, 340x329px
>dani alves out
>Alex Sandro out
>bonuci next
>douglas costa 40m
>>
File: Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg (155KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
Too Intelligent Juventus Frog.jpg
155KB, 765x765px
>>76682381
Where is Boipucci going?
>>
>>76678407
Yeah, at Inter he doesn't even had the chance to choke yet... I was talking about his time at the hueland league and NT.
>>
>>76681823
i got dumber reading this thanks
>>
File: 1448219658839.jpg (137KB, 932x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1448219658839.jpg
137KB, 932x1081px
>>76682409
>doesn't even have
Fixed. I'm sorry about my sopa posts
>>
>>76682408
Picking up his wife's son, I'd strongly assume given his legal responsibilities raising another man's child holding partial custody of that child, which biologically is not of his own, but, partially, legally - as mentioned before.
>>
File: 1262374594468.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1262374594468.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>guerreiro badly injured

FUCKING CONFED CUP SHIT!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: fields.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fields.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
LOW LIE THE FIELDS OF ATHENRY

WHERE ONCE WE WATCHED THE YOUNG FREE BIRDS FLY

OUR LOVE WAS ON THE WING WE HAD DREAMS AND SONGS TO SING

IT'S SO LONELY ROUND THE FIELDS OF ATHENRY
>>
>>76682569
Sing me a cozy british folk song
>>
File: 1486836082196.png (110KB, 330x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486836082196.png
110KB, 330x270px
>tfw Italy lost
>>
File: GIRLPOWER.jpg (10KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
GIRLPOWER.jpg
10KB, 288x175px
>>76682725
Ha ha ha ha ha
Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha) I wanna, (ha)
I wanna really, really, really wanna zigazig ah
If you want my future, forget my past
If you wanna get with me, better make it fast
Now don't go wasting my precious time
Get your act together we could be just fine
>>
>>76682754
Can any other culture even compete?
>>
File: 1497789932278.jpg (91KB, 700x447px) Image search: [Google]
1497789932278.jpg
91KB, 700x447px
>>76682754
>>
File: bonkers.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bonkers.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>76682788
Here's another

I wake up everyday it's a daydream
Everythin' in my life ain't what it seems
I wake up just to go back to sleep
I act real shallow but I'm in too deep
And all I care about is sex and violence
A heavy bass line is my kind of silence
Everybody says that I gotta get a grip
But I let sanity give me the slip
Some people think I'm bonkers
But I just think I'm free
Man, I'm just livin' my life
There's nothin' crazy about me
Some people pay for thrills
But I get mine for free
Man, I'm just livin' my life
There's nothin' crazy about me
Bonkers
>>
>>76682836
Amazing... Wasn't Dizzee actually alright in his early days though?
>>
>>76682540

Literally who?
>>
File: abba.jpg (12KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
abba.jpg
12KB, 268x188px
>>76682805
Some Swedish folk for you..

I been cheated by you since you know when
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I don't know how but I suddenly lose control
There's a fire within my soul
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything
Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again
My my, just how much I've missed you?
>>
>>76682805
Sweden, do you mind explaining this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDJLvF1dUek
>>
Chelshit and other "top" UK clubs shouls contact Bonucci.

long story short: he's totally mas vs allegri and dybala.

Bonucci and Dybala nearly had a fight during the lost final in Cardiff.
>>
I like where this thread is going
>>
>>76682862
Can I get some german folk?
>>
File: uhuhuhuh.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
uhuhuhuh.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>76682848
I literally only know that one song desu
>>
File: DC4FdU0WAAA2Fhn[1].jpg (200KB, 886x1139px) Image search: [Google]
DC4FdU0WAAA2Fhn[1].jpg
200KB, 886x1139px
>>
File: peter-pale-and-mary-gluten-free.jpg (86KB, 252x808px) Image search: [Google]
peter-pale-and-mary-gluten-free.jpg
86KB, 252x808px
>>76681543
>>76681638
Yeah only if you want to watch football in swedish apperently otherwise move to Denmark. It's a much better place. It might be my favorit place in the world.
>>
>>76682884
Post your perro caca then
>>
>>76682878
Gay porn where Bonucci dominates Dybala when?
>>
File: IKTFB.jpg (18KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
IKTFB.jpg
18KB, 500x461px
>>76682906
plenty of room for you lad
>>
>>76682903

>Calling Verratti a lesbian

Why are the French so edgy?
>>
File: rammstein.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
rammstein.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>76682885
here ya go mate

Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du
Du hast
Du hast mich
Du hast mich
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt
Du hast mich gefragt und ich hab nichts gesagt
>>
>>76682912
ok, then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MYeXnEJ4OU

Se quer beijar na boca, eu quero também
Se só quer sentar, senta aqui neném!
Se quer beijar na boca, eu quero também
Se só quer sentar, senta aqui neném!

Tem base, o trem é bão
A pulseira dessa mina algemou meu coração
Tem base, é pra acabá
É no pelo do macaco que o bicho vai pegar!

Kong, kong, kong
Kong, kong, kong...

King kong!
>>
File: Vengaboys_artwork_2.jpg (491KB, 2999x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Vengaboys_artwork_2.jpg
491KB, 2999x1500px
>>76682805
Whoa oh whoa oh
Whoa oh whoa oh
Vengaboys are back in town
Whoa oh whoa oh
Whoa oh whoa oh
Whoa oh whoa oh
Whoa oh whoa oh

If you're alone and you need a friend
Someone to make you forget your problems
Just come along baby
Take my hand
I'll be your lover tonight

Whoa oh whoa oh
This is what I wanna do
Whoa oh whoa oh
Let's have some fun
Whoa oh whoa oh
One on one just me and you
Whoa oh whoa oh

Boom boom boom boom
I want you in my room
Let's spend the night together
From now until forever
Boom boom boom boom
I wanna double boom
Let's spend the night together
Together in my room

Whoa oh whoa oh
Everybody get on down
Whoa oh whoa oh
Vengaboys are back in town
>>
>>76682862
>>76682877
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_cCsFU6pak
>>
>>76682878

Wait, Dybala was playing in the final?!
>>
File: 730_neymar_alexandre_pires.jpg (33KB, 400x289px) Image search: [Google]
730_neymar_alexandre_pires.jpg
33KB, 400x289px
>>76682942
forgot pic
>>
>>76682946
>tfw this was my class' theme song during first week at uni, and we had a coordinated dance we did every time it came up, which was probably about 50 times during that week

>>76682951
This and Boten Anna was the shit back in the day
>>
>>76682862
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin
>>
File: baha.jpg (12KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
baha.jpg
12KB, 285x177px
>>76682951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM
>>
>>76676756
The Tra La La Song

One banana two banana three banana four
All bananas make a split so do many more
Over hill and highway the banana buggies go
Come along to bring you the banana splits show

Four banana three banana two banana one
All bananas playing in the bright warm sun
Flipping like a pancake popping like a cork
Fleagle bingo drooper and snork
>>
Beat this tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6jL0lODN-w
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI
The 00s were fucking garbage
>>
["A" - Anita]
["R" - Ray]

[R:] Let me hear you say Yeah!
Let me hear you say Yeah!

[A:] No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!

[A:] No no limits, we'll reach for the sky!
No valley to deep, no maintain to high
No no limits, won't give up the fight
We do what we want and we do it with pride

[R:] Let me hear you say Yeah!

[R:] Hard to the core, I feel the floor
When I'm on the stage, yo, yo'll ask for more
I'm on the ass, I know the last
I work real hard do you like my cash
Tick tick ticka tick take your time
When I'm goin' I'm goin' for mine
Open you ears and you will hear it
I tell you this 'cause there's no limit!

[A:] No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!
No no, no no no no, no no no no, no no there's no limit!

[R:] No limits allowed, cause there's much crowd
Microphone check as I choose my rhyme
I'm playing on the road; I've got no fear
The sound for my mouth is the rap you hear
No valley too deep, no mountain too high
Reach the top, touch the sky!
They tried to diss me cause I sell out
I'm making techno when I am proud!

>>
File: ffr.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ffr.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0coygxMWniU
>>
>>76683018
What about the 80's?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULeDlxa3gyc
>>
I am a famous foreign football player who killed someone in a car crash and never went to jail because of my club's connections

Who am I?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NB-lI6ewk
>>
>>76683045
de gay
>>
File: MarcosAlonso.jpg (39KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
MarcosAlonso.jpg
39KB, 400x500px
>>76683045
>>
>>76682754

my first wank back in '98. i think it was some type of christmas special concert that was broadcast here poortugal.
i remember vividly they were dressed in a slutty way - more than usual
my favorite was always baby spice - my heart was broken when i've found she has a nigger husband
>>
Genuinely wish i could have a drink with some of you lads
>>
>>76683073
me too lad me too
>>
>>76683067
>my favorite was always baby spice

Same mate

I fancied her like fuck when i was a kid, used to watch the spice girls movie all the time when i was like 8 or 9
>>
File: edmundo_fiorentina.jpg (77KB, 690x436px) Image search: [Google]
edmundo_fiorentina.jpg
77KB, 690x436px
>>76683045
Edworld?
>>
>>76683073
This thread is comfy af
>>
File: hug.png (5KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
hug.png
5KB, 234x216px
>>76683087
Maybe one day swedebro
>>
>>76683045

Messi
>>
>>76682408
eplel
>>
VERGA
>>
File: time to shitpost!.webm (2MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
time to shitpost!.webm
2MB, 1280x718px
good players to lester when
>>
I can't find my Papu webms can someone get me some fresh ones?
>>
>>76683144
A LA VERGA
>>
The fuck?

They want to add a chinese team to the Regionalliga Südwest.
>>
>>76683168
u wot m8
>>
File: 1495755415024.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495755415024.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>76683145
For me it's Tabby 2bh.
>>
>>76682848
>>76682897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH0KWX2a8zY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MiyZx8MTY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekFjtCVgygk
He was
>>
>>76683216
>sweden paying attention to black guy
Colour me surprised
>>
>>76683216
fuck forgot the bestest one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1gl46hh3sQ
>>
File: 1497725232625.jpg (328KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
1497725232625.jpg
328KB, 900x893px
>>76683237
>>
>>76683237
Isn't around 8% of the british population "black british" who have been in the country since colonial times? And aren't these considered to be as british as white britons? They aren't scum like the algerians in France

Like Sturridge, Sterling and the sort (even if they're half Jamaican)

btw not trying to start some /pol/ shit, just interested in how they're viewed
>>
>>76676895
Overhypeness himself
>>
>>76683067
My first wank is imagining fucking my English teacher
Lol
>>
>>76683262
>Like Sterling who was literally born in Jamica
>>
>>76683247
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>76683272
Aside from Sterling then
>>
>>76683271
My first blowjob was with my english teacher

Couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for weeks
>>
>>76676756
>Barcelona forward Lionel Messi, 29, asked for a move to Manchester City last summer before being convinced to stay at the Camp Nou by team-mate Luis Suarez. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

What did Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish mean by this?
>>
>>76683190
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/regionalliga/startseite/700120/artikel_regionalliga-suedwest_team-nummer-20-kommt-aus-china.html

They want to add a 20th team in the german 4th division southwest. A chinese selection of players. Basically friendlies since they wouldn't be taking part in the competition.
>>
>>76683019
YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA YAYA
YAYA TOURE
>>
>>76682138
guilty
>>
>>76683216
he's like a young Pogba, United should look into signing him

Does he dab?
>>
press F to pay respects
F
>>
>>76683200
rhonda desu
>>
You now remember Lucas Moura
>>
>>76683298
Don't see the harm if it's only friendlies. Still strange...
>>
>>76683314
>Rascal supports West Ham United FC
Might be a problem
>>
>>76683289
That sounds like a Jimmy Carr joke
>>
>>76683355
Love that guy
>>
>>76683313
It's fine mate, i only watch big brother, game of thrones, football, boxing and mma on TV

Everything else is youtube and netfilx

also Westworld was great last year
>>
>>76678070
Kylian Mpoopie
>>
>>76683369
Yeah he's pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHRFJEcDRoc
>>
File: Thank you based Papu.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Thank you based Papu.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>76683148
Only got this one Sven
>>
>>76683421
Thanks Jan
>>
File: luuuucassssssss[1].png (602KB, 710x393px) Image search: [Google]
luuuucassssssss[1].png
602KB, 710x393px
*saves Barcelona*
>>
>>76683435
Who? What? When? Why? etc...
>>
>>76683419
He looks exactly like how I imagine an irish vicar from the 1780's
>>
>>76683452
http://espn.uol.com.br/noticia/705151_a-pedido-de-neymar-lucas-lima-acerta-com-o-barcelona-e-se-apresenta-no-fim-do-ano

"Under Neymar's request, Lucas Lima will sign with Barcelona"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHda_lKgXKY
>>
>>76683419
>>76683460
His stand ups are great

Put smarties tubes on cats legs make them walk like a robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9tWYaujtD4
>>
>>76683480
kek
>>
File: 1471989347392.jpg (18KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471989347392.jpg
18KB, 500x333px
>>76683435
>>
>>76683460
Ha yeah, his parents are actually Irish too
>>
>>76683488
I always wondered about this. Surely it was staged?

Miss QI, comfiest show ever
>>
I love me some big fat quiz of the year
>>
>>76683480
>>76683488
>you now remember Douglas aka Dani Alves replacement

>>76683512
It's still on lad. Sandi Toksvig (A DANE) at the helm
>>
>>76683512
They say QI wasn't staged at all and I can believe that. Most of it was just to make fun of Alan Davis though

>>76683529
Top show
>>
File: 1498059384465.jpg (136KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498059384465.jpg
136KB, 1280x1280px
>>76683537
I know la, but I don't have the cannel anymore

Heard she's doing alright as well

>>76683547
It's fucking amazing if he actually came up with that then.

also
>gay elf romp
kek
>>
Very important polls /trans/ lads please vote
>>76682736
>>
File: bea.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bea.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Also got a thing for Aisling Bea, she's on Big fat quiz and 8 outa ten cats these days
>>
>>76683573
8/10 does countdown > normal 8/10
>>
File: bea2.jpg (183KB, 488x570px) Image search: [Google]
bea2.jpg
183KB, 488x570px
>>
>>76682862
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM WHERE DID YOU GO
>>
File: bea3.jpg (43KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
bea3.jpg
43KB, 500x750px
>>76683599
Agreed
>>
>>76683560
I got you senpai
You can find all episodes on the tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKDj3JyzqrE&list=PLCkxO8MoPCznZ-9QrmRqQ94-sYh96I25L
>>
>>76683512
>>76683547

That bit was definitely staged. IIRC he took a bunch of Bill's letters.
>>
File: Papu1.webm (987KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Papu1.webm
987KB, 800x800px
>>76683431
Another one
>>
File: happy fish.png (306KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
happy fish.png
306KB, 640x360px
>>76683618
Damn lad, this is great... Cheers
>>
File: Papu2.webm (2MB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
Papu2.webm
2MB, 800x443px
>>76683431
And 1 more
>>
>>76683665
Also listen to the podcast "No such thing as a fish" it's a podcast with the QI elves talking about their most intressting find of the week
>>
>>76683657
>>76683673
Thanks senpai

>>76683665
Think they are on the N series now if you want to watch the latest
>>
File: (y).png (250KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
(y).png
250KB, 500x375px
>>76683723
>>76683785
I'll check it out. Thanks a bunch my northern neighbour
>>
Chelsea striker Diego Costa, 28, will defy manager Antonio Conte and refuse to leave Stamford Bridge unless he can return to former club Atletico Madrid. (Daily Star)

>Leicester City are planning a £25m move for Manchester City striker Kelechi Iheanacho, 20. (Daily Telegraph)

Chelsea are close to signing 22-year-old midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko from Monaco for £35m, which could prompt Nemanja Matic, 28, to leave for Manchester United. (Daily Mail)

>Manchester City's bid to sign Kyle Walker, 27, will drag into next week as Tottenham Hotspur refuse to lower their £50m value for the England defender. City's pursuit of the right-back will not end if they sign Daniel Alves, 34, from Juventus. (Independent)

Milan midfielder Ivan Perisic, 28, before the squad travel to the United States for their pre-season tour. (Gazzetta dello Sport - via Metro)

>Former Chelsea captain John Terry is prepared to drop into the Championship. The 36-year-old defender is a free agent and is wanted by Birmingham and Aston Villa. (Daily Mirror)

Aston Villa are in pole position to sign former England captain Terry on a £60,000-a-week contract. (Sun)

>Bayern Munich have told suitors of striker Robert Lewandowski they can forget signing the Poland international. The German champions also pointed to Fifa rules preventing clubs from making contact with the 28-year-old. (Manchester Evening News)

Chelsea target Alex Sandro will have to ask to leave Juventus before they accept any offer from the Premier League champions. The Blues have been linked with a £45m move for the 26-year-old full-back. (Daily Mail)
>>
>Lyon are close to completing a £16.6m move for Chelsea's 21-year-old forward Bertrand Traore, according to club president Jean-Michel Aulas. (Evening Standard)

Manchester United have agreed a £9.7m deal to sell winger Adnan Januzaj, 22, to Real Sociedad. (France Football - via Daily Star)

>Liverpool will complete the £39m signing of winger Mohamed Salah, 25, from Roma on Thursday. (Times - subscription required)

Newcastle manager Rafael Benitez is being kept informed about Pepe Reina's ongoing contract situation at Napoli in the hope the 34-year-old former Liverpool goalkeeper could still end up moving to St James' Park. (Northern Echo)

>Everton remain open to offers for striker Oumar Niasse despite the 27-year-old scoring five times in 20 matches when on loan at relegated Hull City last season. (Liverpool Echo)

Arsenal want £20m for Poland goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny. The 27-year-old has been on loan at Roma but the Gunners have upped their asking price in the wake of Jordan Pickford's £30m move to Everton.(Sun)

>Former Liverpool striker John Aldridge says Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, should go on strike in order to force through a move to the Reds. (Daily Mirror)

The agent of Benfica midfielder Anderson Talisca has played down talk of the 23-year-old joining Manchester United. (Record - via Daily Express)

>Long-term Liverpool target Julian Brandt, 21, has agreed to join Bayern Munich from Bayer Leverkusen in 2018. (TZ - via Metro)
>>
>>76683829
>Former Liverpool striker John Aldridge says Southampton defender Virgil van Dijk, 25, should go on strike in order to force through a move to the Reds. (Daily Mirror)

T A P P E D
>>
Should I watch Rumble in the Bronx or Dirty Harry?
>>
>>76683922
Watch all the dirty harry films in one sitting

although dead pool sucks
>>
>>76682836
Is this guy Lucian?

Very relatable track.
>>76683829
Selling Januzaj for £9.5m would be a mistake in foresight

Also

>Another masterclasses granate capture form Uli

How can the rest of BuLi even comptete
>>
>>76683922
Rumble in the Bronx unless you're a faggot
>>
>>76683943
Didn't Dabchester turndown £40m for Janu from PSG some years ago?
Don't think selling him now is a misstake and they are lucky to even get 9.5m
>>
>>76683980
It wasn't so much and he's still 21.

Seriously, he wasn't even bad for Sunderland. One of their more creative players, albeit in a side that got relegated.

Dehli was sold when it was obvious he wasn't going to get game time, went to Caridif and confirmed he wasn't ready for first team PL football, went to Germany and he's really looking decent.

Both are the same age and could be pretty decent in the future, not world class but decent.

£9.5m will still give United a profit and bonuses can cover wages they paid him, but £15 + bonuses/buy back clause would be a bit more ideal.
>>
>>76683512
QI is completely unwatchable due to alan davies and stephen fry appearing on it
>>
>>76684441
What's wrong with stephen fry? i agree alan davies sucks
>>
>>76684470
i just find him pompous and extremely irritating
>>
>>76684501
Fair enough, i think pompous is kinda his shtick though, he's like your big gay old knowledgeable grandad
>>
File: 1411066314559.png (78KB, 532x623px) Image search: [Google]
1411066314559.png
78KB, 532x623px
nn /trans/
no "new day new thread" faggotry please

>you now remember when "we" payed £29.75m for no dabbing pogba
>>
>>76682942
>it literally starts with gorillas making monkey noises

Holy kek
>>
File: laughfergie2.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
laughfergie2.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>>76684596
Lads.... It's Tottenham
>>
Why don't Swansea chuck money at Siggy?

if mandem in team is like, where's my raise? be like, where's your goals ini
>>
https://youtu.be/b0Bj9tifWkA
He's coming to Eintracht Frankfurt, Germany all the way from Japan! Finally Daichi Kamada reveals himself to Europe! The best Attacking midfielder at the moment in Japan!
Check it out guys!
>>
試合通して観たらわかるけどボール持ったら必ず一級品のプレーをする。身体の使い方が本当に上手い。見えてる世界が違うよ。 でもボール触れないと本当に空気になってしまう。あとは決定力の低さが目立つ。 せめて23歳になる頃には欧州に行って欲しい。
>>
>>76686341

Fuck off and die.
>>
>>76689122
2nd Shinji Kagawa
>>
>>76689160
nigga I can't read these runes
>>
morning /trans/

Any update on the GOOP to me situation, lads?
>>
File: file.png (236KB, 662x806px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
236KB, 662x806px
great article
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4626564/Can-Mo-Salah-end-Liverpool-FC-s-Premier-League-drought.html
>>
>>76690507
Their year
>>
>>76678070
dhorasoo
>>
>>76690507
>it's been six and a half years since Liverpool got Carroll
Where did time go?
>>
>my team sucked this year too
>just got rejected again
dubs decide my suicide
>>
>>76690590
Face sitting
>>
>>76690590
Over eating cockroaches.
>>
File: mesqueuntreble.jpg (40KB, 314x420px) Image search: [Google]
mesqueuntreble.jpg
40KB, 314x420px
whom can stop us
>>
>>76690557

They may have had Carroll but they don't have a prayer in the world when it comes to winning the league.
>>
>>76690590
rape-murder-suicide the girl that rejected you around your team's stadium
>>
>>76690866
Real Madrid
>>
>>76690590
Staying of 4chan for a year
>>
if liverpool manage to get past the qualifiers and their group stage, they will win the CL. prove me wrong
>>
>>76690992
proof: they won't get past the group stage
>>
>>76690992
No they wont because by February their squad will be knackered as fuck thanks to Klopp's Gen Pressing tactics and having 0 squad depth
>>
>>76676895
This man will redeem himself next season, cap this
>>
>>76691013
>February
December now that they have more fixtures
>>
>>76690992
>if liverpool manages to win against dirtmund they will win the EL
>>
gonna be some big transfers today lads i can feel it in my willy
>>
File: 1498079979043s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1498079979043s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
>berardi to roma
>>
will jj loan out schick?
>>
>>76691042

Maybe Muhammed Salad but that's about it I reckon.
>>
>>76691073
iirc the agreement with sampdoria is schick stays at sampdoria for another year
>>
any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?
>>
>>76690866
Reality. Unless they can sell a shitload of dead weight for way more money than they're worth, they're not going to have the €200m+ necessary to buy those players. They're already struggling with Messi's latest extension.
>>
>>76690590
Jump from the top of the tower in Piza
>>
Any news on Bendarek to Sunderland? He may be the biggest Ekstraklasa transfer. Even Lewa was cheaper. How will Sunderland do in Championship? I don't want my player to go to some shitters.
>>
>>76691094
see>>76691042
>>
>>76690590
its summer lad. go into party and sluut mode till one gets hooked
>>
>>76683045
bruce jenner
>>
>>76690590
dehydration
>>
>>76690590
Dying of old age
>>
>>76690866
Messi as 10 needs to happen to save Barca. And I don't mean RW and drift inside, I mean out and out 10. For big games you could go Busquets, Veratti and Iniesta as a 3 midfield. Which desu other than Madrid no one team could match
>>
>>76691211
kek
>>
>>76690590
gabagool od
>>
>>76691087
no hes going to be higuains sub
>>
>>76691211
FUCK YOU
>>
>>76691211
Based polish brother saving lives with kek magic.
>>
>Micky Quinn in meltdown on talksport
lmao
>>
>>76691211
This kills the soul
>>
File: rooneh.jpg (79KB, 750x352px) Image search: [Google]
rooneh.jpg
79KB, 750x352px
Anyone wanna buy Wayne
Hes an English legend
Top goal scorer for club and country
Captain
Only 31
Going cheap

Dm for details
XX Ed Woodward
>>
>>76691428
>Going cheap
>300k p/w wages
I'd consider a 1-year loan paying like 5% of the wages mr. Ed.
>>
made a new thread boys when this dies soon

>>76691433
>>76691433
>>76691433
>>76691433
>>76691433
>>
>>76691280
ferrero said he would sell schick only if he stayed for another year at sampdoria
who knows what the final deal is
>>
>>76691440
>those rumours
Is this /seriea/?
>>
OFFICIAL QUALITY OF LEAGUE RANKINGS
1. Serie A
2. Championship
3. Süper Lig
4. Premier League
5. Bundesliga
6. Ligue 1
7. Primeira League
8. Scottish league
9. League 1
10. La Liga
>>
>>76691440
>115 posts early
m8
>>
>>76691446
i wish we had rumours from all big leagues would be cool.

>>76691454
it goes fast m8..
>>
im selling a n64 and two zeldas soon for 100€. then its store and breakfast time. what are you lads up to this morning?
>>
>>76691453
E-ekstraklasa? I think we can fit it above PL friendo.
>>
>>76691480
studying
need to finish a couple chapters for my exam tomorrow and then do some exam simulations

all of this with 34 °C outside and 27 in my house
fuck this heat
>>
File: ggo.png (768KB, 883x495px) Image search: [Google]
ggo.png
768KB, 883x495px
Well that was quick.
>>
File: 1411841039802.png (79KB, 341x365px) Image search: [Google]
1411841039802.png
79KB, 341x365px
>>76691539
>38 away games next season
>>
>>76691445
the final deal is that one of ours youngsters is going to sampdoria
probably orsolini or bentancur
>>
>>76691605
so basically the deal is Orsolini+money for Schick?
sound business from Ferrero or whoever is in charge at Samp
>>
>>76691619
it's money + one of >our young players on LOAN to sampdoria
juve and samp were both okay with leaving schick another year in genova but he really wanted to join the group asap
>>
>>76691636
ah i see
how many milllions? i recall a pretty low sum
>>
>>76691666
>pretty low
its 30mln, could have been just 25 (clause) but juve paid them more to divide the sum in three installments
>>
Patrik "makes your girlfriend schlick" Schick
>>
>>76691689
>you will never have his jaw
IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>76678306
Now watch him whip
>>
>>76691680
dang, for some reason i though it was around 15
fair and square then
>>
>>76691605
That's expensive
I demand him to give atleast the same effect as dybala gave on his first season
>>
>>76691822
its ok, its just a loan and we can see if orsolini or betaboy are good enough for serie a without losing them
also as i said its 30 mln in three installments
>>
>jeremy mathieu joins sporting portugal
>>
You now remember Dario "The Cyborg" Hubner.
>>
You now remember Sinisa "God's Left Foot" Mihajlovic.
>>
>you now remember when Pekka started a new thread over a 100 posts early
>>
>>76692227
He should be banned desu.
>>
>>76682084
Please, please fuck off and learn how business tax works
>>
File: disgusted pedro.jpg (259KB, 1000x1438px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted pedro.jpg
259KB, 1000x1438px
>>76692227
>>
keeping this bumped for double the trans
>>
>>76691440
>soon

Welcome to /sp/, I remember my first day equally as well.
>>
I want a gf to boss me around, lick her sweaty feet, spank me and slap me silly desu
>>
>>76692258
this
>>
>>76682372
>>76682239
>>76682095
>>76692432
Literally not arguments. He's right. He not only explained it wasn't as simple as he put it (which you ignore for some reason) but he's right in that people funnel their income through corporations run in their own name to avoid costs. Tax bands are a thing.

This is fucking /trans/ if you want to discuss legit how these system works 100% fuck off to another site.

Also, good job samefagging Britflags.
>>
>>76694897
he explained it's not as simple as he put it and then presented it in a completely misleading and irrelevant way
>£100,000 a year and only getting £20,000 of it cause you earned over £40,000, where the guy earning £39,999 only paid 30%
That can't happen, it doesn't work like that at all.
>>
This window is nearly as bad as last seasons'.
>>
>>76692227
>you now remember when being an oldfag was very cool
>>
File: juventus[1].jpg (138KB, 850x490px) Image search: [Google]
juventus[1].jpg
138KB, 850x490px
>no matches
>highlight of /aspie/ footy day was u12 uefalona game
>on top of everything there is this ungodly 40 degree celsius weather
>meanwhile pekka the shitposter is living it cozily in his airconditioned sauna with a freckled gf
>jj going full just

what is there to live for at the moment?
>>
>>76691126
>Sunderland
It's southampton friendo
>>
>four trans threads

What the hell are the schools like in England
>>
Is Rolando coming to the premier league?
>>
>>76696354
liverpool tapping him up as we speak la
>>
>>76691042
you lied
>>
>>76679464
Liverpool is basically Ireland anyways
>>
>>76691114
[citation needed]
>>
>>76695313
It just started m8 calm down
>>
How many threads, guys?
>>
>>76707784
I know it's ridiculous
>>
>>76691453
Where's the MLS?
>>
>>76677603
saved
>>
File: yes.jpg (16KB, 236x325px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
16KB, 236x325px
>>
>>76683452
you forgot How
>>
>>76676756

Inter has rejected a first offer from Everton for Brozovic, according to the Croatian newspaper Jutarnji List. The Nerazzurri club wants for the player between 20 and 25 million euros.

>After the seasons at Inter ended in January 2012, Wesley Sneijder could return to play in Italy. According to 'TuttoSport', in fact, Sneijder could spend a year in Italy in Bologna before landing in MLS to play with Montreal Impact, a franchise (like Bologna) owned by Joey Saputo.

Napoli has sent Liverpool a € 12.5 million bid for Alberto Moreno, but the Reds wants at least 17 and for now have refused the proposal.

>After the first offer by Inter for Federico Bernardeschi of 35 million more bonuses, Juventus also made progress, strong in the player's will, but with a proposal of 30 million. Fiorentina wants at least 40 and is ready to wait until the end of the Euro U21.

Inter is getting closer to buying Inaki Williams. The club plans to pay the 50 million euro clause because the salary is considered much more affordable than that of Angel Di Maria.

>According to Sun reports this morning, Antonio Conte and his Chelsea would be ready to put on the pot 114 million euros for Leonardo Bonucci and Alex Sandro.
>>
>>76712996
Did they just call Bologna a franchise? Fucking savage
>>
>>76691446
At least we don't have frogs posting about ligue 1 like anyone cares.
>>
dammit mods
>>
>>76718718
what's wrong?
>>
>>76719093
HOW MANY THREADS DO YOU NEED
>>
>>76719687
it's transfer season tho
>>
>>76720419
so let's max a thread before we start the next one.

if they tried this with /nba/ or something the mods would murder everyone.
>>
>>76720635
I agree
>>
>>76720635
>mods
>>
so what's going on with the soccer, guise
>>
>multiple threads

HOW ABOUT THEM EUROS
>>
>>76720419
ALL THE THREADS
>>
>>76723983
we'll see tommorrow in the new day new thread
>>
>>76726740
>new day new thread

generals do not work that way
>>
DIVE
I
V
E
>>
>Grime
>Rap
>Multiple 1D members
>''''''Rock'''''''
The absolute state of modern music
>>
>>76732303
>the absolute state of /trans/
>>
what news today, lads?
>>
>>76709632
wrong thread, but way to get the word out
>>
wew I almost forgot to post in /trans/ today
>>
>>76742632
hey great job
>>
why such a slow thread, anon?
>>
>the absolute state of this thread
>>
>>76749757
>the absolute state of /sp/
>>
>>76711007
haha reach for the skies, pardner
I love texas :)
>>
>>76750729

nevermind. good post.
>>
news today, lads?
>>
MESSI
E
S
S
I
>>
just
>>
Sort yourself out, /sp/.
>>
Any updates on the This Thread to Archive United F.C. situation?
>>
>>76756815
Talks have died down. Trust me I'm ITK
>>
>>76761497
That will make the customers mad
>>
>the absolute state of american autists
>>
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>yanks
>>
>>76692227
>binland
>>
>general culture
>>
>>76767554
You make a lot of interesting points, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>76768426
this
>>
>>76746168
very little happening on the transfers front atm
>>
this is a fucking embarrassment
>>
tits and fannies
>>
"" *bumps* "" thread to the 500 mark
>>
>>76773007
*supports the bump*
>>
>>76773362
Thanks. I've been thinking, but I predict that tbe janny will finally delete the thread when it's at 499 replies. Top bants desu
>>
>>76773547
just make 20 random posts and it'll die on its own
>>
>>76773626
Or we could split it. 10 each. How you've been britbro?
>>
>>76773666
good thanks

you
>>
CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT
>>
>>76773734
I've been alright. Need to fix my sleep schedule though. Work last week was brutal because I was almost falling asleep
>>
this needs to die
>>
my neck
my back
lick my pussy
and my crack
>>
>>76773917
i'm not the dipshit who started posting in earlyfag's thread.
>>
If digits appear twice in succession, I'll make another thread
>>
>>76774317
>17
bad luck lad
>>
>>76774175
but constantly bumping for days at a time

why
>>
>>76774599
>99
I want a 99 ice cream now.
>>
nearly there lads
>>
5 to go
>>
4 to go
>>
3s company desu
>>
2's a crowd la'
>>
fanny
>>
"new" thread: >>76769255

this one is finally done, lads
>>
>>
>tfw in my excitement I accidentally forgot to sage
I'm so sorry lads. I've let you all down.
>>
I'm sad to see this one go ;_;

it's like an old friend by now
>>
>>76775394
don't worry, some troglodyte will make another early new and we'll all go through this again until the new jannies are in place, i suspect.
>>
File: 124214958125.png (957KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
124214958125.png
957KB, 999x999px
BUMP
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 101

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.