[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico will make a huge meme tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: wot.png (534KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
534KB, 1366x768px
I'm afraid we are gonna get fucked by FIFA jews, regardless of whether the (PUTO) scream is offensive or not, these FIFA cucks will punish mexican national team and fans.

I'm gonna put my tinfoil hat on and say:
Russia and FIFA are conspirting to take out Mexico. FIFA ends like a 'sjw super hero' and Russia goes to the next phase, more russian fans=more money
>>
>>76668746

> more russian fans=more money

m8 those checks have been in the bank for years, they stand to gain nothing from excluding mexican fans over russian ones
>>
i thought you guys agreed to yell "PUUUUTIIINN" instead
>>
>>76668746
werent you guys going to yell putin or some shit?
>>
>>76668771
>>76668781
lmao if true
godspeed mexibros
>>
File: corgi.jpg (17KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
corgi.jpg
17KB, 235x235px
>>76668746
I don't know, have you seen some shit on normieland Facebook or Twitter?

It would be cool though, do you thing the word will spread?, do you think the fuckers that will be at the stadium will do it?

What if Putin gets mad and nukes us?
>>
>>76668825
>What if Putin gets mad and nukes us?
then trump gets mad cause now there is no one to build the wall and nukes russia then you all die
>>
>>76668746
The most they will do is fine them.

Shit thread
>>
>>76668825
We would never let that happen. If anyone is going to nuke you it's going to be us.
>>
>>76668825
Putin would immediately receive a retaliatory nuclear strike from the US if he dropped a nuke on Mexico.
>>
>>76668859
Seems legit
>>76668863
>Mexico ends losing points
>>76668879
>yay?
>>
fifa should ban seven nation army chants instead of based puto chants
this shit is hilarious
>>
>>76668746
Mexican please yell Putin tomorrow I will love you forever and you can come over and rap-.. have sex with my sister
>>
>>76668908
>Mexico ends losing points
I guarantee you that it will not happen. Maybe in the Hex but not here
Fucking summerfags spreading their facebook memes here
>>
>>76668746
m8 russians are more anti gay than mexico
>>
>>76669046
Came in here to say that. They are total antifags.
>>
>>76669046
Funny considering the amount of russian traps that post on this shitty website
>>
>>76668746
>I'm afraid we are gonna get fucked by FIFA jews, regardless of whether the (PUTO) scream is offensive or not, these FIFA cucks will punish mexican national team and fans.

Yes. And good, fuck FIFA and all the easily offended faggots. Fuck the Mexican fans as well for being such repetitive plebs, not because it offends anyone. Maybe this will blow up in their face with all the Russia gay concentration camps in Chechnya and the Islam cancer in Qatar. Tomorrow promises to be very good day, especially if they end up screaming PUTIN instead.

>I'm gonna put my tinfoil hat on and say: blah blah
No
>>
>>76669192
Also, if I was New Zealander or Russian I would scream PUTO for shit's and giggles just to see if they disqualify our rival.
>>
>>76669099
FIFA doesn't care because that doesn't happen in football matches
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.