/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: i.png (112KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
112KB, 350x254px
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS
>>
>>76663782
I miss him..
>>
>>76663782

Wowsers.
Lakers got fleeced.
>>
>tfw you don't have pretend to like DLo anymore

It takes a pretty shit person to make Nick Young look empathetic.
>>
File: 1476338839416.jpg (42KB, 315x310px) Image search: [Google]
1476338839416.jpg
42KB, 315x310px
>>76663782
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
>>
File: B5vhr2fIAAA1xPH.jpg (56KB, 600x782px) Image search: [Google]
B5vhr2fIAAA1xPH.jpg
56KB, 600x782px
>>
>>76665083

>being so immature you make a 30 year old manchild look like a grown adult
>wanting to fuck your teamates fiance
>wanting to fuck iggy azalea instead of any random PAWG in LA

This. Only reason his head wasnt already on a stake was because we had no prospects then. Now things are looking up and we cant have this cancer on our team anymore.
>>
i could never quite put my finger on it but something about dlo always left me in doubt about him.

then this past season there was a play in which he got mad and flipped headphones off the scorers table, i think it was a home game too, i tried looking for the clip but i can't find it right now, after that though, i thought "even if someone is a dick behind the scenes, you don't fuck shit up like that in front of everyone", other players usually hit chairs in that sort of frustration, kobr did it a lot, and kobr never knocked shit off the scorers table so after that, i knew something about dlo was off.
>>
>>76663782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBTUM-5bDuw&t=1s
>traded this for brook fuckin lopez
>>
>>76665478
hey D'Angelo
>>
>>76665182
Wanted to fuck his teammates fiance?
>>
>>76663782
i'll never forgive him for ratting out Nick Young

what a dick move.
>>
>>76665182
Examples of him acting immature. I keep hearing this but I've never seen it.
>>
>>76665478

>16 PTS on 6/19 FG
>runs into the fucking stands and chimps out like he won the FINALS
>29-55

Nu-Lakerfags are cancer
>>
>>76669131
It was for his grandma, he was celebrating with his mourning brother.
>>
>>76669131
>>76669149
Also, you can't say anything is cancer if you use a tripcode. Faggot.
>>
>>76669149
>>76669163

>Isaiah Thomas' Sister dies
>wins game
>acts like a professional

its not about who he did it for its how he did it. Russell isn't a professional and he's gonna bust in BK.
>>
Snitches get traded
>>
THE PROPER WAY TO RESPOND TO TRIPFAGS IS SIMPLY TO IGNORE THEM
>>
>>76665478
>Le lucky game winners make you good meme
>>
>going completely across the country from the warmest weather and best conditions for training outdoors to a place where if he went jogging he might get robbed/hit by a car/step in dog shit/pass out from fumes/get chased by a gang of children/get chased by a gang of dogs, and where 99.99% percent of his training will take place indoors in some shitty gym full of losers

I can't wait for him and Swaggy P to fist fight
>>
Well at least he's not going to shitty fly-over city.
>>
Getting traded to the Nets is like receiving a prison sentence
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.