[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they lead Dortmund to another title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1115933_imgw750.jpg (57KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
1115933_imgw750.jpg
57KB, 750x422px
Can they lead Dortmund to another title?
>>
No. But they can win titles at Bayern once they get bought.
>>
>>76660860
Sh-shut up
>>
>>76660860
came here to post this
>>
>>76660860
Neither of them will ever go to Bayern. If they leave Dortmund, it will be to go to EPL or La Liga.
>>
>>76660860
they will put us right back where we belong la
>>
>>76660717
Pusilic will stay at roughly the same level as he is now his whole career thanks to a future revolving door of managers at bvb
Dembele will move to Barca next summer and neither will win another cup at Dortmund

Dortmund won't win another title until the produce a player as class as Dembele but with loyalty of Totti
>>
>>76661431
>this mad
Kek, I would be too when I have to watch overrated shitters like Sterling and Alli stink up my national team.
>>
>>76660717

if reus stays healthy and if they can find another defender its possible
>>
>>76661431
>third coach in ten years
Everybody sell your shares, the stocks are falling like Fallschirmjäger over Crete.
>>
>>76661871
Why did Tuchel leave anyway? Legitimately asking.
>>
>>76661913
>he doens't know
>>
>>76661913
From what I gather Tuchel and the BVB director Watzke didn't get along at all and apparently some of the older players (Schmelzer, Sahin etc-) couldn't stand him as well and bitched about him to the higher-ups.
I don't approve of this snake-like behavious, but Tuchel seems to not be an easy person either, might be the tactics autism.
He banned Dortmund's head scout from the training facilities and did some esoteric shit like Klinsmann with his buddha statues at Munich.
Also told players what they're (not) allowed to eat like Pep, even though Dortmund was already among the teams that ran the most per game when Klopp was there.
>>
>>76661431
>future revolving door of managers at bvb
?
>>
>>76662026
He got results though. The last time a successful coach was fired in US sports due to personal qualms (Jim Harbough), it ended up being an absolutely terrible decision.
>>
>>76661913
He froze out too many players without giving a reason.
Some deserved it, others not. He should have made up his mind and told them to look for another club.
He didn't, millions in wages were wasted. Upper managment got upset.
>>
>>76660860
Everything there is to know about German football.
>>
>>76662118
>he got results
He finished 3rd behind fucking Leipzmeme and never fixed the shitty defense that Klopp left.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.