[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: football.jpg (434KB, 2400x880px) Image search: [Google]
football.jpg
434KB, 2400x880px
- Multiball
- Shorting matches to 30 minutes a half
- make the pitch round and have four goals on the walls
- instead of 2 teams competing, make it four
- get rid of offsides
- more ad breaks while the video refs check for inconsistencies after each goal shot or foul
- get rid of the the outline, build a wall around the pitch instead that can be used strategically like in futsal

any other suggestions?
>>
Multiball.
>>
>>76659690
you're thinking like an american, Hans
and that's bad
>>
wwe entrances for players
no cards if the player can continue to play
substitutions can only be made vias a lottery of the stadiums crowd (opp fans to other team possible)
not allowed to pass the pall after 2 touches
goalkeepers can only use their hands, any other body part is a penalty goal
>>
>>76659690
wtf Otto, are you baitin'?
>>
>>76659690
Like this

https://youtu.be/hazS8MDZhAI
>>
>>76659722
There are 34,805 americlaps stationed here. Several of them are posting daily. So always take the flags with a bit of salt my aryan friend.
>>
>>76659690
No items, only Fox, Final Destination
>>
-Inclusive games, this is 2017 after all so women, men, and any LGBTQTP2T can participate. If player has aids the team gets automatically 2 points.
-Homophobic chants are verbotten, fans can only chant the official chants that the authorities will provide.
-At the end of the match three judges choose the winner irregardless of who scored the most points.
>>
>>76659850
no
>>
>>76659850
Very progressive!
>>
>>76659850
>-At the end of the match three judges choose the winner irregardless of who scored the most points.
>not awarding participation medals to everyone
>>
>>76659780
underrated
>>
File: mlbf_41081783_th_45.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mlbf_41081783_th_45.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Multiball would unironically be a better tiebreaker than PKs, prove me wrong.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.