[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is tax evasion a sport?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Is tax evasion a sport?
>>
>>76657821
from what I read, ronaldo payed his salary taxes in spain, but founded a company for his image rights and all the marketing shit in ireland (?) to pay the taxes for that there.

can someone exlpain t me if this is accurate and if it is, what's wrong with that?

I mean I don't see why spain specifically would be entitled to money that is earned completely independent from any geographical limitations.
>>
Anyone can post a tax evasion XI? Mourinho as manager too.
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (49KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
49KB, 480x302px
It is le most dangerous game desu
>>
File: 1482536120881.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1482536120881.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
>>76657875
Your stupid
>>
>>76658098

Oh the irony
>>
>>76657875
Fun fact: There is nothing wrong in what CR7 did and he is going to be declared innocent.
CR7 settled when he was in britland to pay 20% in tax of his income from outside the country. Then he moved to Spain. In Spain he paid 50% of his national income (for example Real Madrid salary) plus 20% of his earnings from outside Spain.
He presented this information in his statement of income. Now some tax inspectors affirm (you gotta ask yourself why) he should have paid 50% of his outside income too instead of 20%.
Even if they force him to pay that 30% he is not going to be declared guilty (as he shouldn't).
>>
File: 1494358543527.jpg (40KB, 754x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494358543527.jpg
40KB, 754x960px
>>76658098
>>
>>76657910
the hard one would be a non tax evasion XI
>>
>>76658140

t. Florentino Perez
>>
>>76658140
You can't just move to another country and tell the authorities how much do you want to pay, Florentino. If law says 50%, it's 50%.
>>
>>76658104
You're and idiot
>>
>>76658104
>>76658156
How new can two niggas be
>>
>Apartan a Marta Silva de la abogacía del Estado
>La que fuera secretaria general del Real Madrid en el primer mandato de Florentino Pérez e impulsora de la condena a Messi fue relevada de su cargo en el último Consejo de Ministros
>Marta Silva bajó al vestuario del Madrid a pedir un balón firmado a Cristiano

really made me think
>>
>paying taxes when you have the resources to avoid it
Is there a bigger good goy move?
>>
>>76658188
>>76658180
You are wrong. CR7 is not spanish, only resident.
Prev 2010 (in 2010 the law law changed and non citizens were also forced to do it) he didn't even had the obligation of declare what he earned outside Spain presenting the model 720 but he did anyway.
The point is, it is not clear how much you have to pay to Spain from what you earn in china for example when you are just a resident in Spain.
So he (well, his advisors) just kept paying the 20% (what was ok in England), not only that, but presenting to the spanish tax agency that he was indeed paying the 20%. If that percentage was wrong, that tax agency should have acted in that moment, informing him that there was a mistake with his statement of income, putting him a fine of 50% of the difference (the standard) and be done with the issue but instead of that they give him the OK year after year, till now.
Tell me with your not memeface that this is not bullshit.
>>
>>76658289
Yes, yes, CR7 is innocent muhamed , as you say.
>>
File: 235235.jpg (52KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
235235.jpg
52KB, 720x706px
>I pay 100% of my due taxes
>>
>>76657875
Don't you know papercompany??
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.