[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /footy/ memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 2-futebol-de-rua1.jpg (17KB, 650x250px) Image search: [Google]
2-futebol-de-rua1.jpg
17KB, 650x250px
ITT: /footy/ memories
>>
>>76650306
>that one time the yuggo boy blasted a yaya toure-esque screamer that ended up on the road and a bus ran over it
>>
>>76650306
>that one time I took the ball in the face
>>
>that one time you played against girls and you touched a boob by accident, but it wasn't really an accident
>>
>that old woman whose garden was next to the park and would put a knife in the ball when it inevitably went into her garden.

we used the kick the wooden spars of her fence in as revenge.
>>
>that one time you score an absolutely beautiful curler and become the next Ronaldinho for 15 minutes before trying to do it again with every shot and never getting it right for the rest of your life
>>
>tfw had to invite the creepy annoying kid to the park since his parents forced us
>>
File: IMG_7853.jpg (35KB, 330x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7853.jpg
35KB, 330x239px
*blocks your path*
>>
>that one time you got relegated to the "B" team on school olympic week and managed to win gold medal by securing the goal and telling your teammates to score and park the bus
>>
>that time when the ball went 200 feet in the air, and i was too scared to head it so i just grabbed it with my hands
i panicked, lads
>>
>>76650612
>tfw had to invite the creepy annoying kid everytime because his parents provided him with an endless suppply of footy balls
>>
>playing whites vs non-whites match at lunchtime
>had to put the gingers on the non-whites team so the numbers were even
>>
>>76650684
t. Londonistani
>>
> TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES
>>
>that one time the fatty scored a curler in the top corner
>that one time the same fatty tripped over trying to bacheel it in goal and the opponents scored on the counter

sic transit gloria mundi, gingerlard
>>
>>76650662
Fuck
>that time when the ball went 200 feet in the air, and I took the header, fell to the ground, almost got a concussion and everybody on both teams made fun of me in gym class throughout my entire school carrer
>>
>>76650760
maybe i did the right choice. also
>that kid with the glasses that for some strange reason always seemed to get a ball to the face during a game
>>
>>76650584
One time I scored a fluke as fuck chip

>keeper blocks a shot but the ball comes rolling right towards me
>a defender and the keeper go after it and I already have another defender breathing on my neck and trying to make me stumble
>pussy out in the last moment and kick the ball with zero force because I don't want to break a leg
>hell I didn't even kick it, I pulled my foot back in the last second and the ball happened to collide with it
>somehow the ball goes up and almost hits the bar on the way down
>it must have looked very convincing, because everyone went nuts over it
>>
File: MfMs.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
MfMs.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>76650468
>wear glasses
>in gym class
>lets go play soccer!
>put in goalie position
>doing alright and we pretty much won
>see a lone attacker
>time slows down
>heart beats fast
>kicks the ball and hear a loud POP sound
>take the ball PERFECTLY to the face
>ball goes out of bounds
>glasses didn't break or any injuries
>mfw
>>
>your school's uniforms consist of thin trousers, social shoes, white long button shirt, a tie, a blazer and a beige apron
>play footy wearing those anyways during recess
>eagerly wait for PE fridays when we wore sweatshirts and sweater pants, and most of the class consisted of football matches
>>
>>76650684
Who won?
>>
>that one time I played futsal goalie and made a super brutal ruthless one-on-one on that fucker who thought he was playing a WC final
I thought the game was pretty cool and comfy, but he kept shooting at me full force. I still remember his face, after he got up after being charged at full speed.
>>
>>76650915

That fat kid who had the first touch of an angel
>>
File: 1487517143503.jpg (42KB, 657x635px) Image search: [Google]
1487517143503.jpg
42KB, 657x635px
>play without glasses nothing happens
>put glasses on take 5 balls to the face
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.