[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this team so much. They can never do a goddamn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2614.png (318KB, 1180x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2614.png
318KB, 1180x1024px
I fucking hate this team so much. They can never do a goddamn thing right. We have not been a truly relevant franchise since the 70s and we weren't even in the NBA, fuck this team.
>>
>>76640374
>The Pacers weren't relevant with Reggie in the 90s
>The Pacers weren't relevant with Hibbert/PG/Stephenson when they went to two straight ECFs
Kill yourself dipshit. Newfags can fuck right off.
>>
>>76640392
Reggie was an awesome player but they only ever beat the shitty Knicks, the one time they actually got far they got shit on by the Lakers. If you're defending ECF appearances as successful, then this franchise really is hopeless.
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 230x219px
>>76640374
Hows tristian thompson, jr smith, imam shumpert, and a plate full of steaming, aids infected dogshit for paul george sound? You'll have so much depth now, sounds like a great trade to me.
>>
>>76640591
(You)
>>
>>76640448
>say they werent relevant since the 70s

>one of the most relevant teams in the 90s and early 2000s

Fucking idiot
>>
>>76640448
>they weren't relevant at all!
>ok they were relevant, but they weren't THAT good
Fuck off faggot. Most NBA franchises have never won a title, and plenty have worse histories than the Pacers do. This is how I know you're a bandwagon piece of shit.
>>
>>76640374
>We have not been a truly relevant franchise since the 70s

You're joking, right? The Pacers were the only challenger to Lebron's Heat for two straight seasons
>>
>>76640374
Convince LeBron to join to you, immediate trip to Finals and possibly a ring
Then autists will claim you were great all along so they can obsess over him like the forever betas they are
>>
you had that 2 year run of being lebron's #1 bitch
be proud of that, only the bulls had a better run
>>
>be indiana
>basketball team in NBA since 1976, no titles
>get an all-time great quarterback for your team, only win one super bowl
>blatantly tank for a season to get the next greatest quarterback prospect of all time, already ruining his career and hopefully you finish a quarter century of top QB play with one super bowl title to show for it, or andrew luck leaves your piece of shit franchise
>provide vice president for the worst president in american history

can we please text hydrogen bombs in indiana
>>
>>76640392
>The Pacers weren't relevant with Hibbert/PG/Stephenson when they went to two straight ECFs
No because they were just the last team lebron roflstomped on his way to the finals. Other teams that have played this role include Atlanta, Toronto, and Boston
>>
>>76640626
>Most NBA franchises have never won a title.
But that's wrong. 18/30 have won titles, including every team founded before the ABA era.
>>
>>76640374
Pacers were very relevant in the late 90s and early 00s. I'm almost embarrassed at you being this much of a pubelet.
t. Bulls fan
>>
>>76640916
>worst President in American history

This is how I know You're a fucking moron and shitlib brainwashed faggot.
>>
>>76640374
still more relevant than the nuggets at least
>>
>>76644083
Yeah you can't accurately judge a POTUS until a few years after their presidency. He's definitely the fattest and dumbest of the last 50 years though.
>>
>>76644344
Is worth billions, somehow that makes him retarded.
>90% of /sp/ can't afford a bus pass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.