[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wew canuck bros, why are americucks as good as us at puck now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: wew.jpg (11KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
11KB, 181x279px
Wew canuck bros, why are americucks as good as us at puck now? im legit scared we lost our legacy..
>>
File: kane.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
be afraid la'
>>
Minnesota

We'll settle this at the olympics leaf
>>
>>76639705

>Minor and junior hockey is treated as a business
>High School and University/College hockey looked down upon

You're developing human beings here, having hockey and education in the same breath is the only way we'll make it back to the top.

We can't develop talent if
>>
>>76639705
they arent doe.
bustthews wouldnt even make team canada if they were going to the olympics.
>>
>>76639793
Has there been a shift in approach to cultivating talent or has Americuckland just learned to better develop talent by funding and better programs
>>
>>76639803
He's a rookie, that's not surprising. He'd do damage on any team he plays with.
>>
>>76639813
Yea, with help from former players some markets are investing in developing talent in non-traditional markets. St Louis for example has sort of really taken off
>>
>>76639834
>former players
oh were dead.
>>
>>76639854
Can be done in multiple ways. For example Mario's penguins are going to sprout talent from western Pennsylvania in the next few decades. More and more americans in situations like this are taking up hockey
>>
>>76639906
yo were actually so screwed, you guys have an ocean of people to pick from kek were gunna need to open our borders, dibs on the kenyans
>>
>>76639705
Like 90% of major league hockey is canadian, isn't it?
>>
hockey is a sport for angry white males to display their toxic masculinity. that's not allowed in Canada anymore bigot. diversity and feminism is our strength.
>>
File: kane.jpg (198KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
198KB, 1024x684px
>>76639720
>>
>>76639929
No. Once we convince our blacks to play you're dead
>>
>>76639931
look at the team canada and usa national roster, essentially equal. its only a matter of time till you guys starting popping them out like baby boomers

at that point...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDm1xD_Kwyc
>>
>>76639961
game on cuck
>>
>>76639906
lol just like all that talent that came out of western pa that was inspired by mario/jagr?
how are the penguins going to survive bankruptcy this time without gary there to bail them out?
>>
I'm from Texas so hardly anyone plays hockey and I'm not sure on youth culture everywhere but even with populations like Minnesota shouldn't Canada still have many more youths playing hockey then all of the US?
>>
>>76639931
It's like 50% Canada, 25% us, 25% others
>>
>now
Canada hasn't won a Stanley Cup in 25 years
>>
>>76640000
nigga do not forget there's only fucking 36 million leafs compared to 321 million americans. If it was our #1 sport it wouldn't even be close, but eventually if it keeps growing we might be on par with them
>>
>>76639999
>>76640000
back to back quads, this will be the war for the ages
>>76639929
seek and you shall find https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o96E8_qaCo0
>>
USA will win olympic gold next winter olympics. You heard it here first
>>
>>76639999
Yeah I'm not so convinced either. I played high school in Columbus when the blue jackets started and playing organized hockey was a total meme then, my team was an entire county of like 10-15 schools just to make one team. Now there's a couple dozen high school teams in the area, a state sanctioned tournament, leagues, etc. It's fairly mainstream now and the only two NHL players from Ohio right now of any note are JT Miller and Conner Murphy, so it hasn't really translated into producing talent at all.
>>
>>76640194
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU
>show some class, this is philly
kek
>>
>>76640194
my bad didnt mean to send that to you
>>
>>76639705
Average NHL player salary is $2.4 Million (NFL is $2.1).
The USA has 9 times the population of Canada, so it only figures they'd become as good.
>>
>>76640413
yea true. were finished bud
>>
File: CanadaUSAbros.jpg (788KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
CanadaUSAbros.jpg
788KB, 720x450px
>>76640573
naw, we'll always be elite. There'll just be lots of Ameribros, too. They're good people, so I'm OK with that.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.