[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOON.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7279.jpg (93KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7279.jpg
93KB, 600x426px
SOON.
>>
>>76637352
Literally who?
>>
Would still lose to the Warriors in 5.
>>
>>76637481
Chris Paul to the Spurs is our only hope.
>>
>>76637481
>>76637507
Cavs are getting cp3 too
>>
File: love.png (113KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
113KB, 350x254px
W-what about me guys?
>>
>>76637542
White man can't jump
>>
How can they AFFORD this shit? Aren't they deep into the luxury tax? I don't fucking understand the NBA's salary cap system at all.
>>
>>76637352
he sucks though
>>
>>76637589
They dump KLove, Shump and JR to start.
>>
Aint happening. Indy doesn't get enough back and KLove has no reason to not protest. He carried the #2 spot when Kyrie went cold for half the playoffs
>>
he's literally just a taller, infinitely less clutch kyrie
>>
File: 1496576842343.jpg (10KB, 380x296px) Image search: [Google]
1496576842343.jpg
10KB, 380x296px
>>76637698
>Lebron falling into the "no bench" trap again
>>
>>76637352
Overall its a wash to trade him for love but George can guard Durant so LeBron doesn't have to and isnt gassed halfway through the third or shumpert or jefferson isn't outclassed.

People want to trash LeBrons 4th quarter stats but he was carrying the offense while guarding the best player on the court. Meanwhile, gs switched off 4 fresh defenders on him all game. Rip on him all you want, he faced an impossible task this Finals.

This doesn't make them a better team per se, but it's a better matchup vs the warriors and that's all that matters right now.
>>
>>76637787
He clears of cap space when Paul leaves in a year too
>>
>>76637815
Yeah good point
>>
>>76637352
The Cavs don't have the cap space to sign George

>>76637698
JR and Shump will never get their Cleveland-level contract anywhere else, good luck trading them. Love is actually valuable, getting rid of him would just put the Cavs right where they started.
>>
>>76637815
They're still over the cap regardless.
>>
>>76637724
The Pacers doesn't have much choices. He already informed the Pacers he won't sign a new contract after this season.

A Paul George for Klove trade would be great for the Cavs
>>
>>76637698
>Team full of 2nd tier meme chuckers who can't d
>Get rid of only meme chucker who can
>Same guy leads team in rebounds
>Somehow this makes you more likely to slow down the best offense in NBA history
Lol I'm not even a Cavs fan but is he the most underappreciated man in the league? Defense is important and warriors fans will go to war for day day but Cavs fans resent Love. Why? I hope he walks from the Cavs when his contract is done and comes and replaces iggie when he retires from the warriors. Older love would be the perfect 6 man for a reloaded warriors team.
>>
>>76637765
That bench they have scored at a 63pts/game rate and ~30% from the field in the finals when the average score of the winning team was 122. Lue played them too much in 1 and 2 and that's why they got destroyed. Once he shortened the bench the cavs were more than competitive. They're the real reason this series wasn't that close.
>>
>>76638168
>Defense is important and warriors fans will go to war for day day but Cavs fans resent Love. Why?
Because they don't know that defense and rebounding matters and have fallen for the "LeBron needs moar help!!1!" meme
>>
>>76638168
I think trading George for love would be a decent move but yeah love really gets a bad rap. He's their second best player(sorry Kyries an abysmal player on defense), puts up 17/11 a game while being efficient with the ball and people act like he doesn't do anything. Meanwhile Kyrie gets a total pass for his defensive play because "lol defense who cares" and awful shot selection at times
>>
>>76638194
They aren't wrong. He does need help just on the defensive side of the court. LeBron and pass/drive/shoot at will but he can't leave the court for 10 minutes to get a breath because the team d shits itself. I think they would benefited from trading for boogie desu. The kings would've been easy to swindle obviously. And boogie/love/LeBron would make a PRESENCE FELT on the glass.
>>
Paul George will get traded to the Denver Nuggets. Cap this post.
>>
File: DCpixyiUQAENfS1.jpg (104KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DCpixyiUQAENfS1.jpg
104KB, 799x1200px
>>76638352
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.