[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

International Football Association Board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 3.jpg (48KB, 716x300px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
48KB, 716x300px
Major rule changes to the beautiful game are set to be discussed and could see everything from the length of a match to the way free-kicks can be taken altered.

The International Football Association Board, which is responsible for the Laws of the Game, is looking to make the sport fairer and more attractive with the mooted changes.

Some of the more radical proposals include shortening the length of each half by 15 minutes, meaning games would run for an hour in total.

Another suggested idea involves allowing footballers to dribble directly from a free-kick instead of having to play a dead-ball to another teammate first.
>>
perro caca
>>
Is this commission being run by retards? Who the fuck thinks any of this is a good idea
>>
>>76631458

>30 Minute Halves

Why? It'll just make time wasting happen sooner.
>>
I'm watching the Mexicans on telemundo and they can't stop bitching about the instant replays. I think it could use streamlining but good idea after all
>>
>>76633099
Softening us up to the idea of 60 minute games in Qatar 2022, when any player not from a tropical country will just drop dead of heat stroke on the pitch
>>
as if soccer isn't popular enough
>>
>stopping the clock each time the ball goes out of play

Great idea you dumbfucks, any idea how impossible you're going to make the game to referee for any amateur (99% of all footballers) leagues with one volunteer ref?!

This is the same reason VAR should be forever banned. You're giving the pros a different rule set to play by, one most players can't access. It creates a disconnect between the different classes of the sport and it's immoral.

>Dribbling from a free kick

Set pieces are exciting as fuck and they want to ruin that? God, I hope those fags all die, non of them understand the game at all
>>
>>76633200

spics complaining about something that hurts their theatrics?

i don't believe it!

30 minute halves is too short, if they're going to clock-stop then it should be 35-40, don't reduce the amount of football we get

>>76635922
>This is the same reason VAR should be forever banned. You're giving the pros a different rule set to play by, one most players can't access. It creates a disconnect between the different classes of the sport and it's immoral.

Do your games at the park have millions of dollars riding on them? Worldwide prestige? Broadcasted on global networks for mistakes to be replayed 300 times?

We don't have a lot of equipment at amateur levels of sport, doesn't mean using them is a bad idea.

Plus, it's not a different set of rules, retard. They have the same set of rules, but access to VAR to enforce them.

Free kick thing is stupid.
>>
>>76635823
despite the success of football in USA (more than 600,000 high schoolers per year play it, and pro clubs are now well implanted), mlels doesn't get the sweet monies of the other major US sports.
Because TVs don't want to air football, as there are no commercial breaks possible.
I guess that if IFAB does that, it's to appeal to US networks.
2bh I despise this change, but it could be the nail in the coffin of other major US sports, as with this change, American TV networks will force Americans to eat football ad nauseam at breakfast, at lunch and at dinner
>>
>>76631458
>is looking to make the sport fairer and more attractive
millennial concentration camps when??
>>
>>76635804
>when any player not from a tropical country will just drop dead of heat stroke on the pitch
Muhamad pls, they have AC stadiums and the max temp will be 26C.
>>
>>76636551
you dont kneed a break for commercials
everybody literally puts them in the middle of the match
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.