[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK I*dia and FUCK P*ckistan It should have been England vs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1494708222216.jpg (71KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494708222216.jpg
71KB, 500x600px
FUCK I*dia and FUCK P*ckistan
It should have been England vs SA.
Cricket is the WHITE man's Sport
>>
Based Ankush has been redpilled
>>
>>76607604
Come home white man
Come to Hockey
>>
>>76607604
>know India are going to be in the final as Bangladesh are master chockers to big bull India's tiny cock (remember the last t20 World Cup)
>icc in charge of the wickets
>prepare a wicket that perfectly suits Pakistan cricket style (attritional with meh batting) whereas the standard England flat fast white ball decks would have resulted in a slaughter
>India vs Pakistan final results in the most shekels for the icc
Makes you think
>>
File: 1466126573215.jpg (3KB, 190x176px) Image search: [Google]
1466126573215.jpg
3KB, 190x176px
>>76607997
>is there anything that (((they))) dont control?
>>
>>76607997
Woah
>>
>>76607604
puckistan, also known as canada
>>
>Cricket is the WHITE man's Sport

and then you taught them how to play
>>
>>76607604
>Eng , SA
>white
lmao lad
>>
honestly don't know how to save cricket, apart from ashes, IND V X (except BD and SL) and "t2o" nothing generates money. looks like only India gives a fuk about it and white people countries are losing interest in it.
>>
>>76607604
Cricket belongs to us you bitchbois how does it feel to be anglo now?
>>
>>76608279
Earth was the white man's planet too, until we taught them how to use modern farming techniques and medicine.

Damn shame
>>
>>76612940
KEK
>>
>>76608279
the english actively tried to stop the browns from playing cricket actually
the caribbean teams used to have to always have a white captain too
>>
>>76616141
never seen a white on the caribbean team, larry gomes was mixed
>>
>>76622148
talking about the 1950s

there was a white Australian that played for the West Indies a couple of years back
>>
>>76607604
Wait do Canadians watch cricket or are you just a special case?
>>
>>76622769
it's their national sport
>>
>>76622785
Interesting I wonder why that sport was never made popular in the states
>>
>>76622972
it used to be but you stopped playing it during the civil war
>>
>>76623006
Thanks for teaching me my history good pal
>>
>>76607604
We are going to steal your sports, white boi

White sports belong to brown men
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.