[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fix this sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: why always me.png (322KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
why always me.png
322KB, 640x360px
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/10918689/david-elleray-backs-radical-ifab-proposals-for-football-laws

>60 minutes of actual play time with clock stopping when ball is not in play, replacing 90 minutes with the clock constantly going (studies have shown that 60 minutes is about the amount of actual play time in most games)
>half/full time only being called when ball goes out of play, as opposed to after a corner is headed clear etc
>corners/free kicks allowing players to dribble it solo
>no follow ups on penalty kicks, straight to goal kick if its saved/missed

Lots of interesting ideas here. Thoughts?

Also semi-related I think instant replay is being tested at the Confed cup right?
>>
Love the stopping the clock when the ball is out of play. Time wasteing and pretending your injured reallly gets my goat.

Meh on the others.
>>
>>76606171
>>76606311

shut up fatties
>>
>>76606320
I hope you aren't a defender of diving, time wasting, and surrounding referees you fucking hue

absolute cancer
>>
>flag
>topic
Stop embarrasing yourselves by posting about a sport you dont understand.
Although I dont think you understand any athletic activity whatsoever you fatties.
>>
>>76606171
There's already a thread for this faggot
>>76597322
>>
No follow up on penalty kicks I support 100%. If you blow a chance that golden, you shouldn't get another tap in chance.
>>
i like the idea for the corners and free kicks. i doubt most players will ever dribble in those situations but it would be cool to have another option.
the rest are awful
>>
>>76607471
I have never met this American before, I do not agree with his views
>>
>flag
>improvements

we don't need your jewing here. keep your chimps in defense line or in ghetto 2 vs 2 """sports""", fatman
>>
>half/full time only being called when ball goes out of play, as opposed to after a corner is headed clear etc
so you be telling me that a team can just fuck around with the ball all they want and the ref won't call half time/end?
>>
File: 1497732659335.jpg (4KB, 164x114px) Image search: [Google]
1497732659335.jpg
4KB, 164x114px
this thread gave me a full blown Deja Vu moment, like, i feel like i've read the exact same responses from the same flags, at least once before... is sp this predictable?
>>
>>76607894
what's the incentive to do that?

if you're winning you'll just kick it out to end the game
if you're losing you'll need to take a shot eventually and there is no incentive to time waste.
>>
Only a couple changes worth making. A player has literally 30 seconds to sub. If they don't, then the team forfeits the substitution. Also players get an extra sub if the match goes into extra time. Never understood why a team can't have a fourth sub when the match is going on for 30 more minutes.

Side note: fuck penalty shoot outs
>>
File: disgust.png (34KB, 106x135px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
34KB, 106x135px
>>76606171
>corners/free kicks allowing players to dribble it solo
>no follow ups on penalty kicks, straight to goal kick if its saved/missed
>>
>>76614704
If you are winning, you foul a rival and the game is over

R E T A R D E D
>>
I posted this in the other thread, but I really want to hear other opinions and ideas. If they are going to cut down on the amount of time the game is played to avoid time wasting, wouldn't it have made more sense to make the fields shorter, so there is less room to waste time in?
>>
>>76614933
They are not going to change anything. Nobody wants this.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.