[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Players that deserve a ring.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

ITT: Players that deserve a ring.
>>
>deserve
If they can't get a ring than why should they deserve one?
>>
>>76605001
This, /thread
>>
>>76605001
>>76605142
Cuz the chargers f/o is self destructing trash. Yeah I like Philip rivers op. I would like to see him get a ring. Maybe he should try to leave his awful team and stacked division. The niners next year would be pretty comfy for a vet looking to make a few goes at an owl.
>>
File: untitled.jpg (57KB, 1169x646px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
57KB, 1169x646px
>>
>>76604880
Philip Rivers is single handedly destroying the planet with his unnecessarily fuckhuge clan of kids he probably feels entitled to bring into the world because of his retarded religious dogma, I hope he exists forever in this pergatory. And he just re-signed to lock down guaranteed cash. He knows what he did.
>>
>>76608763
Are you stupid? Why are you shilling this nonsense here. Upstanding men with well paying jobs are the only people who should be procreating.
>>
>>76608763
Yeah white people need to stop having kids
>>
>>76605001

Because an NFL team has 50+ players but a single individual can demonstrate all of the ability and statlines one would associate with the greats of the game, but the circumstances of the poor team around them means they didn't get to win a Superbowl.
>>
>>76608763
>actually has the means to properly raise children
>WAAAAHHHH HE SHOULDNT BE HAVING THEM! FUKKIN CHRISTIANS WAAAHHHHH
idiot
>>
>>76604880
At one point Philip"cry me a"Rivers had the #1 offense and #1 defense and couldn't get a ring he doesn't deserve shit except for a vasectomy
>>
>people mad at a man having children
literal fedora virgins
>>
>>76608629
why do people say owl instead of bowl
>>
File: Greg_Cook.jpg (42KB, 262x362px) Image search: [Google]
Greg_Cook.jpg
42KB, 262x362px
>>76604880
>>
>>76608763
>has the ability to care for all his children
>wahhh he's a dumb christian

go suck a muslims dick you american hating faggot.
>>
>>76604880
what's his name again?
>>
>>76604880
are all Americans this entitled?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.