[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do me a solid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Dominican_Football_Federation.jpg (22KB, 278x357px) Image search: [Google]
Dominican_Football_Federation.jpg
22KB, 278x357px
Give it to me straight, what are our chances to make to the final this year in the world footccer cup
>>
>this year
they've been eliminated over a year ago ,m8
>>
>>76603319
>amerifat
>authority in balon pie
The tournament hasn't even starter yet.
>>
>>76603428
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(CONCACAF)

whatever you say
>>
>>76603655
still better than mexico, ayyyy
>>
>>76603210
>>76603428
>>76603707
Nigga are you retarded?
You lost 5-1 against fucking BELIZE
You were eliminated by GUATEMALA'S COASTLINE, how could you possibly pretend to be better than keksico
>>
>>76604456
Relatively speaking, my dude.
Los estados unidos de memejico has like 100 million manlet indians fascinated by succ ball and yet still don't accomplish anything.

Relatively our 10 million master racers that don't give a fuck about futccer are not the worse in the caribbean.

They probably pick homeless people and make it play.

Our level of success is incredibly lower based on circumstances. If we had the same conditions as mexico we would probably win the world cup every year.
>>
>>76605096
Nicaragua and Panama care about the beautiful game about as much as much as Dominican Republic and Nicaragua manages to be mediocre while Panama manages to be good, both are miles ahead of Dominican Republic

Sorry I reeeeed at you but it boils my marbles when Cariniggs think they have the right to shit-talk Mexico. No-one can hate Mexico as much as us Central Americans.
>>
>>76603210
well fifa decided that the 2026 world cup will be 40 teams instead 32 (they want the chinese and indian market), every region in the world will get more slots, CONCACAF which is the north american region might get more slots so that means below average teams like puerto rico, cuba or dominican republic might get at least one slot fighting with the other below average teams the region
>>
>>76603210

why don't you focus on winning the concacaf gold cup first because DR even qualifying for a WC in the next 20 years is a long shot, have to be better than the 3rd and 4th tier teams
>>
>>76608694
*48 teams
>>
>>76608694
Nice, hopefully the spain based expatriates return to give da Land a chance.

The last goal we made was because of some half italian kid.
>>76608767
I don't actually play. I didn't mean "we" literally.
Either way though, concaff is a meme "league" everyone is trash. Trying to get better by competing with those won't get you nowhere. I much prefer European club level talent coming back and surprising all the fags in the qualification stages.
>>
>>76605096
You have a garbage mediocre island team. A meme dutch island with a population less than fucking iceland - Curacao - is easily better than your third world island.
>>
>>76609469
im pretty sure the dominican republic started their first pro league 2 years ago so they might get a base players from there and mix them up with expatriates like you said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liga_Dominicana_de_Futbol
>>
>>76609895
>being this mad
Anyways, curacao is not much better. and it also has easy access to better football clubs, evident by the fact that their whole team plays in fucking netherlands. So you're not proving anything.
>>76609968
Yeah, maybe.
>>
File: pyramid.png (261KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.png
261KB, 2000x1500px
This
>>
>>76603428
It's balompie
>>
>>76604456
>Guatemala's coastline
don't start this again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.