[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite NHL game that you have watched?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hockey_fans.jpg (75KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
hockey_fans.jpg
75KB, 720x480px
What is your favorite NHL game that you have watched?
>>
>>76586982
Ottawa Pittsburgh game 7 this year

Felt so good to watch a tight game between two teams for a final berth
>>
the riot after the 2011 cup
>>
Caps Rangers 2015 game 7
>>
>>76586982
sabres-devils, game 6 1994

http://www.hockey-reference.com/boxscores/199404270BUF.html

4 overtime periods, 0-1 win for the sabres in an epic goaltending duel between the two best goaltenders in hockey, Dominik Hasek and Martin Brodeur. Hasek had a 70 shot shutout, and Brodeur was pretty good too, notching 56 saves himself.

This was the first great dual between the two, a series that Hasek generally won even when the Devils were winning cups. Frankly, Hasek won pretty much every goaltending duel he was in, except that finals against Eddie Belfour and the Stars. Of course it took a team filled with perennial all-stars (I mean bret hall was a freaking 2nd liner on that team) like the Dallas Stars to beat Hasek's squad of scrubs.

But then that was just how good Hasek was in his prime.
>>
CBJ 10-0 MTL
>>
>>76587765
Did hasek ever get a cup or did he never gain one? Man played so well in his career
>>
>>76587765
I'm going to go with another >3ot hasek masterpiece, but mines game 6 of the 1999 finals, or the 5ot penguins-flyers game in 2000.

Those low scoring all night multiple scoring slugfests in the playoffs in the 90s were pretty unique. I wasn't even a huge hockey fan back then but it was hard not to appreciate those games.
>>
>>76587857
I think the best overtime I've watched is the islanders panthers game 6. Such a good two rounds of OT, and that Tavares goal was amazing
>>
>>76587835
>Did hasek ever get a cup or did he never gain one? Man played so well in his career

he won a couple of cups with the red wings, he got tired of carrying a band of minor leaguers to the finals every year with the sabres and demanded a trade to a cup contender, management which was cheap and looking to save money traded him to the red wings for a bag of pucks.
>>
File: 1492668150065.jpg (9KB, 222x268px) Image search: [Google]
1492668150065.jpg
9KB, 222x268px
>>76587808
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.