[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't more people happy for us?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1906.png (260KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1906.png
260KB, 600x600px
Up until recently we were a tortured sports area constantly overshadowed by other West Coast cities like Seattle and LA

And it's not like sports media panders to us
>>
just S E E T H I N G losers

>b...b...but they are sjw
>>
>>76584893
>>
File: 1497413217424.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
1497413217424.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>Overshadowed by Seattle
>>
>from bay area
>born in 1991
>49ers and A's fan, liked Cal as a college in the area
>never saw Cal win shit
>never seen A's win shit
>by the time I was coherent enough to follow football, 49ers entered terrible decade
>49ers and A's both were great in early 2010s but never won shit
>>
File: 1463883999062.webm (717KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1463883999062.webm
717KB, 500x362px
>shorks
>it was 3-0
>>
File: 1486338102737.jpg (526KB, 1353x1080px)
1486338102737.jpg
526KB, 1353x1080px
>>76584814
>no Oakland Criminals logo.

you're alright bay area.
>>
File: No.gif (2MB, 268x354px)
No.gif
2MB, 268x354px
>>76584814
Oh poor, tortured Bay Area, with your superb weather, incredible schools, and booming tech economy. It was heartwarming to see a team from a failed rust belt shithole who's fans probably just want their steel mill jobs back lose to your dubs. Also,
>constantly overshadowed by other West Coast cities like Seattle
Maximum kek m8.
>>
>>76584814
I am pretty sure Stanford is literally the winningest team in college sports, the A's historically have won a lot of championships, the 49'ers are historically one of the best teams with many superb owls, the Giants won 3 WS very recently, etc. In addition Seattle fucking sucks dick at winning. The Mariners have never been to a World Series, they don't have a basketball or hockey team, the Seahawks have won 1 (one) time, UDub athletics have barely won anything nationally. Basically, you are full of shit.
>>
Boston usually roots for bay area teams
>>
>>76584814
So you went what, 16 years between the 49ers winning the super bowl and the Giants winning the first of their world series? Since then three world series, a couple plays from a threepeat in basketball with no end in sight, 49ers got to a super bowl, and sharks made a SC finals. Not exactly tortured. I haven't seen two of the pro teams I root for get out of the first rd in 23 years and the other 2 are 1-6 in championship series. Lmao fuck off.
>>
>>76586508
What teams?
>>
>>76586434
>I am pretty sure Stanford is literally the winningest team in college sports

They're not even the wininingest program in the PAC....

>fight on bitches.
>>
>>76586508
>be in bay area
>49ers, A's, Bulls fan (bandwagoned them as a kid in 1998 after visiting family in chicago)

>have never seen A's win a title even though they were good for some years, then trade all their players and go back to shit
have never seen 49ers win a title even though they were good for some years
>have never seen Bulls win a title even though they were good for some years
>from 2011-2013 literally all three teams were winning yet never won a title

>meanwhile have had to see the fucking giants win three world series titles and the warriors ruin the NBA and see the biggest bandwagon I've ever seen be warriors fans now
>>
>>76586550
>mfw the entire Pac-12 South cept Arizona has a better program win %
>>
>>76586533
Cleveland+Blow Jackets. That's why Ohio has to larp and pretend Ohio state and college football is serious business, because all its pro teams are historically fucking disasters
>>
>>76586621
At least you saw the 3-1

The Warriors blew the 3-1

And the Raiders are finally good and they're leaving. That's gotta count for torture
>>
>>76584814
>overshadowed by other West Coast cities like Seattle

Really? I know the Seahawks are good but even that died down
>>
>>76586673
>what was the world series 4 months later
>>
>>76584814

its really entirely that 4chan doesnt like liberals/sjws and the bay area is known for liberals and sjws

theres absolutely nothing else to it, if you see somebody claim its something else they are either lying or delusional
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.