[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT ALL KEEPS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1024px-Chelsea_FC.svg[1].png (253KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Chelsea_FC.svg[1].png
253KB, 1024x1024px
IT ALL KEEPS
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
TUMBLING DOWN
>>
J U S T
U
S
T
>>
wut happened?
>>
>>76577747
It's funny how they're more than willing to splash the cash when they're chopping and changing managers but when they finally win the league they always fuck the manager over and tighten the purse strings
>>
>>76577804
probably the latest development in the "conte does/doesn't want to leave" rumour shite
probably something along the lines of UNNAMED SOURCE SAYS HE HATES ABRAMOVICH AND WANTS TO LEAVE, which will be countered in 5 minutes by another paper who will broadcast that UNNAMED SOURCE SAYS HE'S HAPPY AT CHELSEA

I'm not tinfoilhatted enough to claim that they're all on chelsea or the premier league's payroll, but you could be forgiven for getting that idea
>>
>>76577804
Conte told Costa via text he doesn't want him anymore

Costa revealed it which caused some backlash from the other players, as they're friends, and from the board because now they'll get less money for him.

Conte is pissed because the board isn't making much progress in signing targets and wants to leave as a result.
>>
>>76577868
They're not on Chelsea's payroll, they're in Mourinho's. It was anonymous Italian sources that said it at first and then Duncan Castles, Mourinho's media bitch boy, ran with it over here and caused it to be as big as it's gotten.

It's the middle of June, Conte is on holiday and the transfer window hasn't even actually opened yet. I'm willing to bet this is all bullshit. You guys need to stop buying all this anonymous sources bullshit.
>>
File: 1490372944322.jpg (52KB, 639x652px) Image search: [Google]
1490372944322.jpg
52KB, 639x652px
i-is it t-too late to h-have him b-back?
>>
>>76577916
>le in decline man

no thanks
>>
>>76577916
give it 5 years, wait until you have a new crop of impressionable young fancy wingers and attacking mids for him to turn into fullbacks and holding players
>>
>>76577804
Antonio gonte
>>
>they think Chelsea wont just achieve similar results with a different coach
Every year.
>>
File: notxd.png (9KB, 404x399px) Image search: [Google]
notxd.png
9KB, 404x399px
Conte isn't going anywhere
>>
>>76579240
This
Conte is a meme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.