[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least one of them HAS to go. Who and to where? It would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Warriors Team.jpg (45KB, 532x276px) Image search: [Google]
Warriors Team.jpg
45KB, 532x276px
At least one of them HAS to go. Who and to where?
It would be better if it is to an East team (except the Cavs), so that conference can stop being a joke
>>
>>76571428
I want my conference to remain a joke. I'm a masochist and I like bring made fun of. Please no good players come East thanks
>>
>>76571428
They'll have to sacrifice any semblance of depth to do it, but under current cap rules, they should be able to keep all 4 of their stars if they're willing to re-sign
>>
Can someone explain one thing to me? What's stopping the Warriors owners and players to pretend everyone is taking whatever pay cuts necessary to not exceed the limit, while colluding behind closed doors and getting paid the rest of their real salary without anyone knowing?
>>
>>76574771
IRS
>>
File: img_8699.jpg (135KB, 714x710px) Image search: [Google]
img_8699.jpg
135KB, 714x710px
He's coming home

Realistically though, KD is likely to be the one to leave
>>
>implying iguodala isnt gonna take min salary
>>
>>76574771

Aka the Tom Brady method, his "company" just so happens to get a lot of big "donations" by the team owner while he takes a pay cut.

As for the Warriors they most likely take a pay cut, KD already mentioned taking one before they won and i'm sure he wants to even more now. As far as any under the table stuff, that could happen we just won't ever know about it.
>>
A better question: why hasn't the NBA given Westbrook his MVP yet?
>>
Durant to Cavs
>>
None of them are going to leave until their championship window closes in 3-5 years
>>
Klay is gonna go. They'll get a couple 1st round draft picks for him
>>
>>76571480
T. Lebron
>>
The team will disban when Klay's contract is over.Then Durant will leae for OKC and Curry and Green will remain
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.