[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so few black coaches in football (soccer)?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

Why are there so few black coaches in football (soccer)?
>>
at least 3 from the top 10 are black
>>
at least 4 from the top 10 are black
>>
at least 5 from the top 10 are black
>>
at least 6 from the top 10 are black
>>
>>76565681
>>76565689
>>76565704
Argentina is white m80's
>>
>>76565657
You know the reason.
Everybody knows the reason, probably even most realistic, objective blacks know the reason.

No point in discussing the obvious.
>>
>>76565776
Institutionalised racism?
>>
>>76565776
the jews?
>>
at least 10 from the top 10 are black
>>
>>76565812
No, that's just the political correct answer that is used to avoid talking about the actual reason.
>>
>>76565837
No, there the reason there are any black coaches at all
>>
>>76565856
Adolf please, I thought Germans were good people now
>>
In the NFL you have to force the teams to interview blacks for them to hire blacks

but when they interview blacks, blacks often get hired

Really makes you think
>>
>>76565776
>everyone knows the reason
I really don't think this is true lefties here at least honestly just think this >>76565812
>>
>>76565892
Yeah must be cuz niggers are so smart...
>>
>>76565904
Basically, as I tried to say more clearly >>76565892, the NFL only mandates that teams interview blacks and you look at the NFL and there's actually a fairly decent amount of black coaches

Sorta shows that a lot of that racism is just getting people through the door and once in the interview and on the field race doesn't matter much.

Turns out darkies can boss people around and draw up plays just as well a lot of the time
>>
>>76565856
Black people can be just as smart as white/asian people if they are given an opportunity.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
That's why
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>76565776
Is this going to be one of those threads where soccer fans try to pretend that understanding and coaching soccer requires some incredible intelligence (as opposed to basketball, football etc) even though shit ass Brazil has won the world cup 5 times?
>>
>>76566012
why aren't there chinese managers then? they could outsmart guardiola with some creative formations
>>
>>76566023
Basketball requires incredible intelligence?
>>
>>76566023
In basketball, the team with the best players wins 99% of the time, this rule doesn't apply to football (soccer)
>>
>>76566055
No, but soccer definitely doesn't either
>>
>>76566001
I think you mean if another race gift wraps them all the opportunities then they will just narrowly escape the levels of mental retardation seen in Africa
>>
>>76566068
Sad but true
>>
>>76566012
>North Korea

For some reason I don't think people who argue about IQ scores actually have high IQs
>>
>>76566101
Yeah but North Koreans are slaves and don't give a shit about football
>>
>>76566068
>>76566076
What level of colonialism do you have to be on to believe that flying down, creating a bunch of dictatorships with a few schools run by American churches while working them in mines to death so you can export their resources and keep most of the profits is "gifting another race opportunities"
>>
>>76566146
Well then that clearly didn't work in Africa I meant the niggers already in western countries.
Also colonization was a gain for just about everyone but niggers cuz they were too stupid to learn or up keep anything that was left there
>>
>>76566222
Stupid niggers, not having needed advanced weapons for 100,000 years, thus never developing them.

Philosophically who is the stupid one?
>>
>>76566101
the map has the right idea, but it's based on works of richard lynn
black african iq is actually 80, which is still low, but for me that invalidates a large part of the non-blue numbers and makes them seem less than likely

that's why it doesn't have a source by the way - the source is iq and the wealth of nations by lynn

former /pol/ack here ama
>>
>>76566422
They litteraly didnt develop anything at all for 1000s of year lmao
>>
>>76566422
>Niggers are so smart they didnt even need to develop a way to properly defend themselves
Kek
>>
>>76566919
>they didnt even need to develop a way to properly defend themselves
From what? Why should people want to leave the hunter-gatherer lifestyle?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.