[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official /box/ vs /heem/ Contract Signing To Leave /sp/ Upon Loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I represent all of /heem/ agree to the terms of loser being moves to /asp/
>>
Gayweather via decision
>>
>>76563065
fuck off nigger
>>
>>76563065
I've been chosen to speak for the rest of /sp/.
You have a deal.
>>
MeMeA autists would never agree to this because potato will lose
>>
File: 1469032161687.jpg (56KB, 907x495px) Image search: [Google]
1469032161687.jpg
56KB, 907x495px
/Heem/ President here.

/Heem/ will move to /asp/ on the terms that wrasslin moves to /tv/
>>
>>76568103
Mate it doesn't take a bloody genius to realise this. /heem/ knows this, everyone bloody knows it. I'm just worried of all the shitposting against MMA when the inevitable happens and Floyd dances around him
>>
File: BOX .jpg (34KB, 241x257px) Image search: [Google]
BOX .jpg
34KB, 241x257px
>>76563065

Hi head of /box/ promotions here. Lesnar vs McGregor at Wrestlemania is the next stop for you boys.
>>
>>76568175
I want to say this is a good idea. Wrassledazzle is not a sport after all, and has no business being on /asp/. And with the addition of 'and wrestling' to the title, this wwe stuff has all but choked out actual asp.

That being said, I frequent /tv/ and i don't want the garbage muddying up the place.

I don't see why 4chan doesn't just make a /w/ board.
>>
>>76568103
I agree as long as >>76568175 happens

>>76571586
the /tv/ jannies should restrict them to one general like they used to be on /sp/.
>>
>>76571728

Hi everyone, Gook Moot here currently vacationing in Australia. I agree with everything said here and will make it happen- loser to /asp/ sweaty make believe man love to /v/.

Don't forget to buy your 4chan pass!
>>
>>76569371
Vince is doing Lesnar v Reigns again this year. So Conor gonna have to wait another year.
>>
The fight shouldn't last more than 1 round but Mayweather will make it to 8 rounds
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.