[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmmmmmmmmm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: woj.jpg (72KB, 493x533px) Image search: [Google]
woj.jpg
72KB, 493x533px
hmmmmmmmmm
>>
>be NBC Sports
>craft fake news

>be Fox Sports
>spend a month talking about the fake news

>be ESPN
>say the fake news were racist
>>
>>76562279
Would he want to go ring chasing again? Doesn't he have more to gain by just staying at Cleveland and building them up?
>>
>>76562279
LeBrick to the Cloppers would be hilarious.The biggest chocking franchise in history+the biggest choking midget in history+le chocking big men+LeChoke
They would probably have a 74-8 record and get eliminated in the first round by Jokic's Nuggets
>>
I really wish the Lakers meme would die
>>
File: BrAspbaCcAE-xwJ.jpg (44KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
BrAspbaCcAE-xwJ.jpg
44KB, 599x399px
>>
LeBeta is way too tiny of a baller to play for Lonzo Ball's Lakers.

Big Ballers only.
>>
>>76562340
As long as the Lakers are located in Los Angeles, it will always be a meme.
>>
>>76562279
Also another thing I have to add, why is it always countries where the majority of males are small and brown like Spain and Mexico the first to always chuck shit at Lebron? Why are they so threatened by him?
>>
>>76562363
Los Angeles is a shithole
>>
>>76562380
Parts of it are extremely nice
>>
source: disgruntled guy who brob won't talk to
>>
>>76562396
>Parts of it are extremely nice
Parts of Laos are extremelly nice as well.The smog and the traffic jams are enough to discorage anyone with a brain to not live there
>>
Please god let this happen.

I need something interesting in my dull life to tithe me over until football season
>>
>>76562279
Is he, dare I say it, the biggest bitch nigga in the history of the NBA?
>>
>>76562380
>>76562413
You do realize this people dont live a normal everyday life like the rest, he could give less than a fuck about traffic jams.
>>
>>76562473
It still sucks. Can't use your fucking hot tub because draught lmao.

It's the most plastic fake city I've ever been to. Toxic culture from high to low class. Every kid who grows up there becomes fucked up. But at least there a few white people there (like 1 out of 10).
>>
>>76562542
and how about the FUCKING SPICS?

i worked in palo alto for two years and every time i went to LA, there were shitload of people not even knowing how to speak english
>>
>>76562380
Even the Spanish don't like all the spics in LA
>>
>>76562473
>You do realize this people dont live a normal everyday life like the rest
And? He needs to go outside of his house.Not everyone is a NEET like you
> he could give less than a fuck about traffic jams
Is he going to use a helicopter for his workouts and arriving to the arena? Spending 50 minutes to make 3 km is anoying as fuck
>>
>>76562380
LA > Austin > Chicago > NYC > the Bay
>>
So
Ball>Curry
Russell>Thompson
Lebron>Durant
Randle>Green
Zubac>Zaza

I can see why he'd do it
>>
>>76562677
except literally none of those are true
>>
>>76562677
would this finally be lebron playing on a superteam?
>>
>>76562672
>LA > Austin > Chicago > NYC > the Bay
Kek.Both Jew York and Chicago are much nicer than LA and the Bay area is like LA done well.I don't know about Austin
>>
>>76562279
People around the NBA are delusional. Didn't his LA home just get vandalized? He's not going there.
>>
>>76562317
>Doesn't he have more to gain by just staying at Cleveland and building them up?
I agree.

I feel like he would make more money in the long run being loyal to Cleveland even if he never wins another championship.
>>
>>76562747
>Didn't his LA home just get vandalized?
(((vandalized)))
>>
>>76562699
Prove it.

One more year of development... those lakers are gonna be great
>>
>>76562747
If he really didn't want to go to LA he would have sold his house by now.
>>
>>76562789
>If he really didn't want to go to LA he would have sold his house by now.
Maybe it is just an investment.Athletes tend to invest everything in real state as they are not smart enough to invest on anything else.
>>
>>76562789
He doesn't own that house, he was renting it.
>>
>>76562380

you're absolutely right
>>
>>76562776
KD just got the finals MVP, while guarding lebron the whole time, and ball hasn't played a single game yet
>>
>>76562317

The theory is because he won a ring there he doesn't owe them anything now. He can move on and try something new with a clear conscious that he accomplished what he promised Cleveland many moons ago that he would do.Which was bring a title to the city. Plus most of his business stuff is located in LA
>>
nah if LeBron is really the God of Basketball he will bring back the Seattle Supersonics and build his own superteam
>>
File: ayyyylmao.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyylmao.gif
3MB, 640x266px
>mfw he leaves THE LAND again
>>
>>76562380
Surely it can't be worse than Cleveland
>>
>>76562380
Even though most of the city speaks your language?
>>
>>76562317
>building them up?

by trading n°1 picks to get turtle-speed players?

there's no building in Cleveland, just piling up former/washed up/both all-stars with no collective gameplan because LeWhine prefers having a puppet on the bench
>>
>>76562380
>Let me tell you about your country!
>>
>>76562672
The Bay is the best. San Francisco is the most aestethicgally pleasing large city in the US, even if it has been colonized by a bunch of Silicon Valley autists.
>>
>>76562279
doesn't wojnarowski hate lebron because his circle doesn't give him any info?
>>
>>76564241
No one in real life prefers San Francisco over LA

We have more people
We get more immigrants from around the world
We speak more languages
We have a bigger economy
We have a better climate
>>
>>76564241
I'm not sure about that. Been there several times and most of the people I came in contact with are rude assholes and pretty self entitled. Shit I've had a better experience in visiting NYC once than the 4 times I've been to the Bay area. Then again it's in California so what more could you expect.
>>
>>76564101
>Liking Choles and Güatos
Anon I...
>>
>>76562279
0% chance he leaves cleveland. cap this
>>
>>76564222
>Dude smog lmao
>Dude traffic jams lmao
>Dude ugly ass city lmao
>Dude expensive as fuck lmao
You can keep that shithole all to yourself. Everyone that has been to LA agrees that it is one of the least pleasant cities in the entire world
>>
>>76564346
Isn't SF relatively multicultural even if its like 80% white?
>>
>>76564619
its the biggest sjw city in america

you got a fuck ton of chinese in a concentrated area, a fuck ton of faggots in a concentrated area, a fuck ton of mexicans in a concentrated area, a fuck ton of blacks in a concentrated area, and a bunch of whites sprinkled about
>>
>>76564619
>80%

its more like 40%. It might be the fits major American city that's majority Asian
>>
>>76564346
>No one in real life prefers San Francisco over LA
plenty of people prefer SF over LA, especially those who want to be able to live without a car.
>better climate
debatable.
>>
Lebron to LA makes no sense. They are years away from being competitive.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.