[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he, dare I say it, holding the angels back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1485497915783.jpg (205KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485497915783.jpg
205KB, 675x900px
was he, dare I say it, holding the angels back?
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (602KB, 2048x1280px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
602KB, 2048x1280px
That is reeaallly firing up my dusty neurons.
>>
I wouldn't say Mike Trout is bad, but he doesn't give off the impression of being particularly clutch. It doesn't seem like he's the type of nigga to start a scoring rally or anything, he just has no personality whatsoever. If I were him, I'd stay in Anaheim for my career, getting a full winter every year, earning >$30 mln a year, live in Laguna or Newport with my wife, etc.
>>
File: 34534534543.png (63KB, 1187x429px) Image search: [Google]
34534534543.png
63KB, 1187x429px
>>76558323
checks out, not clutch

he also went 1-12 the one year they made the playoffs
>>
not nearly as much as this man
>>
>>76557950
They are still 11 games back of 1st place
>>
>>76558411
only a half game back of the wild card
>>
>>76558401
Those are good. Are you being """funny"""
>>
>>76558679
sure it's still good but far worse than his normal production, so he pads his stats at shit times

also 1 for 12 in the playoffs is not good even if the 1 hit was a dinger
>>
Trout is wasting away in Anaheim. I've always thought that.
>>
now what if Mike Trout had boobs....wouldn't that be something..
>>
lol the AL west is a joke. Only battle going on there is the for the title of "Greek God of Mediocre" between the Angels and M's. But lately I feel like the sport of Baseball is going thru an "era of stagnation" and will become a dead sport within a decade or so, so I understand why 2nd place teams are a dozen games away from 1st. no one wants to play baseball no more and the only decent players left are migrating to one team in each division. And since that's happening, other decent players are getting discouraged and don't want to play to their fullest anymore. It's like they're having an existential crisis. Only thing is that the AL West is suffering the worse of it out of the whole league.
>>
>>76563280
It's actually about to go on the rise. After steroids were taken out of the game it's become less enjoyable , but the longball is coming back - and so is a lot of elite hitters. It'll never overtake NFL but I do believe it's going to blow away NBA very soon.
>>
>>76558411
loseton will blow it eventually
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.