[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many rings would lebron have if he took jordans place? At

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How many rings would lebron have if he took jordans place? At least 8 right? The bulls never faced the same level of competition as lebron
>inb4 jordan>lebum
Ya i agree thats not what this thread is about
>>
>>76557945
hard to say, you are correct in that lebron has vsed tougher teams in the finals than jordan did. however the competition getting out of the east was tougher when jordan played.
>>
>>76557945
>plays in a league where if you dont move out of his way while driving the lane you get fouled and he gets free throws
>Harder competition

Please.
>>
Real talk here, lebron gets to the finals because the east is weak,zero consistent competition for him out there
>>
3-5
>>
>>76558307
Well, if he was on the West with let's say, the same teammates he played with, that would probably mean he would still beat the same teams he beat in 11-12, 12-13 and 15-16 Finals and be undefeated in the against the same weak East teams. Basically,same number of rings, lower playoffs stats and no Final loses.

Now, if he was on the West with the Spurs, he would probably have more rings.
>>
>>76557945

He would lose to the '91 Lakers, '96 Sonics and '98 Jazz for sure. The rest are debatable, but assuming Lebeta doesn't take two years off then he'd also drop another couple to the Rockets.

3-5
>>
>>76557945
two
>>
>>76558340
Throwing lebron in the west is a whole different scenario,every team would be different and honestly I don't think popavich would enjoy lebron on his team
>>
>>76558307
he got to the finals through a championship caliber pistons and celtics team on an absolute trash cavs team. he'd make it to the finals regularly no matter what dumb situation you invent.
>>
>>76558472
>and celtics team

No. He couldn't beat the retirement home Celtics until he joined the Heat.
>>
>>76558524
i'm having revisionist history. but he rekt what would have been a pistons dynasty multiple times by himself.
>>
well i guess he only beat them once but he took the celtics and pistons stacked to fuck teams to 7 and beat a dynasty tier pistons team by himself with boobie gibson as second best player. mj never did anything close to that.
>>
>>76558606
That Pistons team was crap by that time and had no Wallace. His performance was great but overrated as fuck
>>
He'd still manage to go 3-5 because that's about the best they can rig it for him without it getting too suspicious. He'd chump it up like usual though.
>>
>>76558637
lolwut no they weren't they finished #1 in the east, had 5 all stars starting and top tier rotation players. they were like a jump shooting version of the warriors. lebron ended them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.