[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now we enter the best period of the liturgical year of sports.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: correct.jpg (21KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
correct.jpg
21KB, 533x477px
Now we enter the best period of the liturgical year of sports. hockey is done, basketball is done, and football remains done. For the next several weeks, it's just smooth sailing of regular fucking baseball, the best sport of them all, to the enragement of all with inferior sensibilities.

This is the god-tier season of the sport-liturgical year, because it rewards those who most deserve rewarding (people who pay attention to baseball), and it punishes those who most deserve punishing (stupid people who find baseball boring and who are waiting for inferior sports to come back online).

Please note that no one who matters, cares about soccer. so it doesn't matter whatever soccer happens to be doing at this point in the year, active or no. Only the American liturgical sport year matters in the arena of world sport.
>>
i'd rather read manga about baseball than watch it
>>
File: 46545435.gif (953KB, 389x360px) Image search: [Google]
46545435.gif
953KB, 389x360px
>>
baseball is not a sport. it's a game
>>
God bless the USA
>>
>>76557774
You are a man of good taste and sensibility
>>
>>76558074
A game so timeless that I guarantee we will be playing it a millennium from now

It's the sort of pastime that Jesus and the apostles would have taken up

in fact, here's the starting lineup of the Jerusalem Donkeys

>C: Bartholomew
>1B: Andrew
>2B: Peter
>3B: Jude
>SS: Philip
>LF: Judas
>CF: Matthew
>RF: Thomas
>P: John

>Manager: Jesus
>>
>>76557774
didn't read your ramblings, just thankful that baseball is on because it helps with my insomnia
>>
>>76558259
Kek. I support this.

What about the Romans line up?
>>
>>76557774
>>>/out/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.