[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he have had a chance against Connor McGregor?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0062.jpg (72KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
72KB, 640x960px
Would he have had a chance against Connor McGregor?
>>
>>76556430
He beat his wife and kid 2 on 1. I think he would murder McGregor
>>
>>76556430
What was his name again?
>>
>>76556495

crispen waugh.
>>
>>76556475
Reminder that killing the child was a mercy killing since the kid was a super fucked up permanent institution tier retard.

>crackhead cheating whore wife comes home
>gets into argument, she assaults him badly BADLY
>she gets killed in an over aggressive attempt to subdue her
>Oh shit oh shit
>literally sits in his house for 2 days caring for his potato child knowing his life has come to an end
>decides to do what he needs to do in basically all agreed upon noble cultures
>mercy kills child before killing himself
>this is never ever brought to light and instead "DUDE ROID RAGE LMAO"

It's a fucking tragedy which could make serious art.
Rest in peace Chris.
>>
>>76556570
>unironically believing this

>WWE wrestler
>Use roids your entire career
>Your signature move is diving on your head
>Never take breaks

The guy obviously had PTSD from concussion after concussion and freaked the fuck out. I wouldnt be surprised if he suffered from early onset Alzheimers and had an episode.
>>
>>76556570
>Benoit apologists

For years I never believed you people existed. Say what you like about anyone else in similar circumstances and no one cares, but when it's Chris Benoit the CCDF comes out immediately. It's so strange.
I'm not saying what happened isn't sad because it is. But your behaviour is so bizarre.
>>
File: 1468519916898.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1468519916898.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>
>>76556475
>I think he would murder McGregor
Well of course he murdered his wife and kid.
>>
>>76556622
His wife was a known hard drug abuser and cheated on him. Chris was unfortunately a cuck but too nice of a guy to tell the woman he fell in love with to go kick rocks.

When the accident happened he closed his house down. His son and him were alive for 2 days before he euthanized the child and honorably committed seppuku.

Those 48 hours were pain that I would wish on nobody.

And all you have to go on is a Will Smith movie and the mostly generalized myth of roid rage
>>
>>76556727

You're retarded

>>76556430

No, what he did was play pretend
>>
>>76556760
Nice retort, tripcuck. I'm glad you put your name badge on because I promise you that we all care who you are and when you posr
>>
>>76556430
I mean, I liked the dude and everything and can sympathise with what happened, but was the crippler crossface he put his son in really necessary?
>>
File: Fucking Pizza.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Pizza.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
>mfw I just realized we're a week away from the 10-year anniversary
>>
>>76556495
Kris Penwah
>>
If he had just killed himself after Nancy and let nature run its course with the living potato...does he go in the HoF?
>>
>>76559252
no, would still be known as a murderer to the public
>>
>>76556495
Crispen Wah
>>
>>76559252
It's a shame really. His death also mark the death of good wrestling.
>>
>>76556622
If anything the diving headbutt gave CTE
>>
>>76556495
chris benoit
>>
Mcmeme is a manlet.I would BTFO him with little effort and I don't even hit the gym.Benoit is like 2 inches taller than him and way stronger.He would murder Mcmeme in no time
>>
>>76556495
[redacted]
>>
>>76556495
Eddie Guerrarro
>>
>>76556495
Who?
>>
Against McGregor? No.

Against his kids? That could work.
>>
>>76556430
BUT WHATEVER YOU NEED
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.