[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having narrowly avoided a Bettmandors cup, can someone please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: meme stealing weirdos.jpg (1MB, 3550x2698px) Image search: [Google]
meme stealing weirdos.jpg
1MB, 3550x2698px
Having narrowly avoided a Bettmandors cup, can someone please reassure me that this fake, corporate, born-yesterday (((millennial))) (((social media-driven))) nu hockey shit fanbase won't be back deep in the playoffs next year.
>>
i cant take another year of watching goalies get heckled when the home team is down by multiple goals. i just cant
>>
>>76555319
This isn't a "born again fanbase" with "ebic millenials!".

This franchise at least has fans that care about the team. They've supported them through the thick and thin, and they're good to watch also
>>
>>76555453
http://www.tennessean.com/story/money/2017/05/24/10-years-after-predators-nearly-left-town-nashville-celebrates-stanley-cup-final/340116001/

i want to say you're all trying to hide this from us, but my real guess is that none of you even know enough about the predators to know how pathetic they were
>>
>>76555485
there's nothing to shill for. you're one of gary's sunbelt trash teams and you need to fuck off permanently
>>
File: cringe.jpg (185KB, 1092x540px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
185KB, 1092x540px
>>
>>76555504
Obviously they were pathetic. That's every team when they're anew in the NHL, unless you are the Oilers or panthers or avalanche*
>>
>>76555540
>Sunbelt trash

I'm not even from there and the southern hockey fans make the sport fun to watch. Carolina, Dallas, Tampa, and Nashville all have nice fan bases and get really loud in the playoffs

>>76555563
What exactly is there to cringe about? They look like they're having fun
>>
>>76555625
it takes hockey mana and playoff spots away from people who played it outside in the park as kids and awards it to fat retards who only show up for the playoffs. and if you dont see why yowling about dip and trucks outside of a hockey game is cringe, that's on you.
>>
>>76555664
Okay, but it's the finals. Of course it'll be hyped up with the city.
>>
>>76555664

This. Trashville didn't deserve the cup.
>>
>>76555698
They deserved it just as much as Pittsburgh. Played through so many injurys, and dealt with the Hawks, blues, and ducks. Penguins deserved it too, but Nashville isn't that bad of a city
>>
>>76555691
exactly, and fake-ass corporate manufactured chants, faggy sunbelt local celebs, and 1-month diehards getting hyped up by bettman as "some of the best fans around" is all done in order to try to put a good face on his jewish scheme to maximize nhl market cap by building 1/3 empty arenas and allowing multiple relocations from canada
>>
>>76555792
T.pens fan

Jealous because they made your arena look quiet at times?
>>
>>76555732
Yeah, the team deserved it as much as anyone, but the instagram tier pedestrian retards there don't

>>76555821
literally not one. it's heehaw shit like this that made you a laughingstock
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.